User Tag List

Page 6338 of 6780 FirstFirst ... 5338583862386288632863366337633863396340634863886438 ... LastLast
Results 63,371 to 63,380 of 67800

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudpatrol View Post
    Comments on this are killing me:

Fave: (yeah, I know ) "maybe she's just from Canada and just wanted to be polite"

So you're standing at an alter and the preacher man asks this girl if she wants to stay with you until you both die and she says, "I do."

Was she really into you??

So after 58 years of being married she's laying in her death bed and she mumbles her last words "i love you"..

Not only is it a really funny video, it contains some remarkable insights about human nature. In one sense, it is entirely correct in its analysis of everything being "Can't tell", because the other two choices, "Yes" and "No", never apply. The answer is never definite, because it is inherently a matter of risk. If you eliminate the concepts of "more risky" and "less risky", then indeed, you "Can't tell".
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.
    Likes geedoenfj, Cloudpatrol liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudpatrol View Post
    Comments on this are killing me:

Fave: (yeah, I know ) "maybe she's just from Canada and just wanted to be polite"

So you're standing at an alter and the preacher man asks this girl if she wants to stay with you until you both die and she says, "I do."

So after 58 years of being married she's laying in her death bed and she mumbles her last words "i love you"..

The bolded was hopefully I wanted Dyslexxie to hear from the video. yeah I read the comments too! They were funny lol but the video is the best for the idea in the first place because I was taking it seriously at first and I was like the first one I was unsure so I was like ok, but when I say the playfully punch someone. I'm like ok it's A. But thenn I'm like unsure again. I'm like getting somewhat skeptical. Then by the last one (I was like ok they were joking, this guy wasn't trying to be serious) but I swear I don't get many big signs other than the look and look quickly away hair flip because even when I was young, much older women would do the hair flip in front of me and I was too young for them so I assumed when I got older it would've meant she was just fixing her hair.

I guess people show me a lot of minor signals because I stare just about at everyone Lolololol some being that I am actually interested in. There's just something so inexplicably interesting about a person's face.

Like an ESFP I tend to love seeing people's reactions. I don't know why now, shock and anger from people are hilarious to me even though by definition it isn't. I'll laugh when bad guys like hit the table because I find the idea of displacement cute.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"
    Likes uumlau, Cloudpatrol liked this post

just hanging in limbo Array Smilephantomhive's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    638 sp/so

I want to watch a video to help me understand my math homework, but the music my teacher is playing is too beautiful and I don't want to ruin it.
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

johari
    nohari
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

What to do what to do.

Lol that moment when you ask to sit by a pretty girl and she starts asking questions about how much worth you are.

When are going to be finished with school? Do you know what you want to do? Hey well actually I got to get going? I mean hell, there's many prettier girls that ask a lot less from a guy. -_- your beauty isn't your only asset. Sure you're going to law school, but you're still in school.

*sigh* I got her number but the search continues.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ Fᴇᴇʟs Lɪᴋᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

wow my nose is Amazing, i could smell that my food was about to burst into flames from across the whole house

I'm so alone
    Trying to find my way back home to you
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

Senior Member Array ThaumaturgicTheorist's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9? sp

It's always right after a spurt of a lust for life that I sink into a nihilistic fit. I spend two days or so utterly drunk on ideas and plans, intoxicated with possibility and all kinds of snuff I want to do...then for some reason all those old,absorbed thoughts of meaninglessness, arbitrariness, nothingness hit.

Nothing can make me stop wanting to do things or stop valuing the way I do, but the lack of justification hurts. Am I stupid for caring, for wanting, for feeling something is meaningful (if it weren't, I wouldn't be doing it!)? I can't help it though. It's real to me. The world is real to me and the possibility at last of involving myself in it mamde me so happy. The possibility of doing something, of really living. But I can just hear someone, some enlightened nihilist laughing at me in my weakness, looking down on me as I rush around doing things, living and feeling it's worth it in some way...

Then I go online, find some fantasy stimulation ,and all of that evaporates for a moment.

Though seriously, I think I'm back to being stuck. My ideas were dumb anyway.

EDIT: So I go read some MBTI memes on Tumblr and suddenly all of existence makes sense again.

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

Empathy is a blessing and a curse.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1

Murph.jpg

Murph!

- - - Updated - - -

why are all my pictures wee like that?

good, hot, fresh, fly ~ Array laterlazer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    592 sp

Why isn't there a library for comic books, like those little shits are so expensive and they're much quicker to read than books so wtf. At least we should be able to rent them somewhere?
    So I made a sig. You know, to get all that identity ish...

MBTI: INTP(-A if you will)
    Enne: 5w6 // 9w1 // 2w3
    Inst Var: sp/so/sx
    Socionics: I'll get to that lil bish in due time but tested out as INTj a couple times.
    Aries for the fun of it.
    Likes ESFJ, Lark, Red Herring liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by laterlazer View Post
    Why isn't there a library for comic books, like those little shits are so expensive and they're much quicker to read than books so wtf. At least we should be able to rent them somewhere?
    There was a neighbouring library from me which had a massive and good stock of graphic novels and then I think all these wee assholes who discovered they were there stroked the lot of them and library were like, right, if that's your game we're not going to stock them