User Tag List

Page 6307 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 5307580762076257629763056306630763086309631763576407 ... LastLast
Results 63,061 to 63,070 of 67835

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    I don't know. Why do you think that? You seem very withdrawn imo.
    Withdrawn... withdrawn in a sense that I don't go directly to people and I wait for others to include me, or to strat the conversation with me. I am also oriented far more on myself than relationship with others, so I am very me-centered.

But then I grew up making plans about success and fame, ever since I was a little kid it was my main focuse in life. I never really felt like I want to achieve somehting that others want me to acheive, but I always had my own goals and plans that I felt were important. So idea the idea of success and fame is the center of my ego, I only approach it very differently than some people might expect. I also need the validation from other people and I even though I am an introvert I really enjoy being the center of attention. I enjoy attention and I am not very humble, I want people to know and recognize my talent and my goals. Also I seem withdrawn in personal conversation, but I can be outwardly charismatic when I need to, for example because of my job.

Idk... it was just a thought.
    INFP
    Fi>Ni>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    EII-Ne
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by erm View Post
    Which forum members aren't @Xann?
    Likes Masokissed, geedoenfj liked this post

I am in a room with a TV on and a soap opera came on. I swear, I can taste the cheese through the screen. Why do people enjoy these???
    Likes ZNP-TBA liked this post

Oɴᴇ Hᴇᴀʀᴛ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

Is class over yet? Can I go home now?

knowing what makes us happy
    is sometimes the hardest thing to do
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

MBTI
    eSTP

Getting a new old manager, INTJ. Not sure if i am happy or not. New as in, manager is changing. Old as in he was my manager back in 2010. Indifferent at this point about him being my manager. Only issue i had was he was to "in the weeds" in our development and he saw hacks as a good solution, not an if all else fails. Back then i was a noob to the team, now i am technical lead. So we will see how much we butt heads. I am well respected by everyone so i have quite a bit of backing and my technical expertise in my field is near the top. So, we will see how it goes. I enjoy working with INTJs when we are equals as i make the final decision on my stuf and he makes it on his. Will see about a manager. Luckily we speak and understand each other...plus i can read his emotional state through sensory queues. But they convert Fi to Te to speak as if its "business", just give me your damn emotional concerns and lets work to find a good balance. I dont want your Te conclusion based on Fi judgement.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.
    Likes SearchingforPeace liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Phlebotomy is a weird word
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    Getting a new old manager, INTJ. Not sure if i am happy or not. New as in, manager is changing. Old as in he was my manager back in 2010. Indifferent at this point about him being my manager. Only issue i had was he was to "in the weeds" in our development and he saw hacks as a good solution, not an if all else fails. Back then i was a noob to the team, now i am technical lead. So we will see how much we butt heads. I am well respected by everyone so i have quite a bit of backing and my technical expertise in my field is near the top. So, we will see how it goes. I enjoy working with INTJs when we are equals as i make the final decision on my stuf and he makes it on his. Will see about a manager. Luckily we speak and understand each other...plus i can read his emotional state through sensory queues. But they convert Fi to Te to speak as if its "business", just give me your damn emotional concerns and lets work to find a good balance. I dont want your Te conclusion based on Fi judgement.
    I've had an INTJ boss before. Smart guy, martial arts nut/comics geek, I didn't get on as well with him as I think I should have. I think we respected each other's intellect though.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Xann View Post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

I had a dream that I met up with some typoc people and we got some pizzas and cupcakes and smoked weed in my favorite park until well after sunset .

My subconscious is lacking in subtlety .
    Likes Xann, Yamato Nadeshiko, Masokissed liked this post

MBTI
    eSTP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke O View Post
    I've had an INTJ boss before. Smart guy, martial arts nut/comics geek, I didn't get on as well with him as I think I should have. I think we respected each other's intellect though.
    He respects me alot so i do have alot of clout with him. Thats why i am not so sure. Its what knocks down the little bit of negative i see. We will see, he is older and mature and i generally get along with mature INTJs.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.
    Likes Luke O liked this post