User Tag List

Page 6303 of 6765 FirstFirst ... 5303580362036253629363016302630363046305631363536403 ... LastLast
Results 63,021 to 63,030 of 67642

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    What if Te and Ti were categorization, Ti is just more thorough.

Te categorization: if you did XYZ you had a good childhood
    Ti: no, if you did XYZ it means you enjoy the show...blah, blah, blah...you could be beat and still watch the show anyway.

Ti is much more refined categorization then Te is.
    In this sense, Te is rapid categorization, whereas Ti is methodical categorization. Speed vs refinement is a trade-off.
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.

MBTI
    eSTP

Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    In this sense, Te is rapid categorization, whereas Ti is methodical categorization. Speed vs refinement is a trade-off.
    Agree completely
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ISTp None

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    the term sapiosexual bugs me because it seems to be code for i will only date smart people, but 90% of the population thinks they're smart and really it shouldn't even be a catagory it should be yo I like people who are smart. it just seems stupid to me I mean some people i know are very smart but don't think they are so those people wouldn't even take a chance, never mind it comes across as arrogant to say you're a sapiosexual. so if you say you're sapiosexual i would not want to date you because you're probably arrogant as fuck. now if you say i prefer smart girls i still wouldn't have a chance but i would be less likely to think you were a jerk.

It is funny to me that my generation rejected labels only to have their children rely on them with such wild tenacity.
    ~I'm looking California, and feeling Minnesota.

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance
    Likes uumlau liked this post

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post

It is funny to me that my generation rejected labels only to have their children rely on them with such wild tenacity.
    Can I join your generation please?
    by @magpie
    Likes Poki, uumlau, MDP2525 liked this post

MBTI
    eSTP

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    the term sapiosexual bugs me because it seems to be code for i will only date smart people, but 90% of the population thinks they're smart and really it shouldn't even be a catagory it should be yo I like people who are smart. it just seems stupid to me I mean some people i know are very smart but don't think they are so those people wouldn't even take a chance, never mind it comes across as arrogant to say you're a sapiosexual. so if you say you're sapiosexual i would not want to date you because you're probably arrogant as fuck. now if you say i prefer smart girls i still wouldn't have a chance but i would be less likely to think you were a jerk.
    The company i work for actually has a policy about making up categorizational name or click names.. use the actual words...like...i like smart people. It gets confusing, and leaves people in the dark that may be able to help, and creates "clicks" and generalisations about being smart or knowledgable.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.
    Likes prplchknz, MDP2525 liked this post

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    The company i work for actually has a policy about making up categorizational name or click names.. use the actual words...like...i like smart people. It gets confusing, and leaves people in the dark that may be able to help, and creates "clicks" and generalisations about being smart or knowledgable.
    I like this company, sometimes labels are useless and sometimes they do harm. sometimes they're useful and do good the trick is not to label everything in fact label as few as things as possible and only label the things that need to be labeled like chili
    by @magpie
    Likes MDP2525, Poki liked this post

Oɴᴇ Dᴀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴀ Tɪᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

i cant believe i created a typoC copypasta

Mirror, mirror, what's behind you?
    Save me from the things I see
    I can keep it from the world
    Why won't you let me hide from me?
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I howled at the dog until he learned to howl back

productive evening so far
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

Man, do these characters have sticks up their asses in The Queen.
    And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country . . . wait, this is 2016.

I could build such a library, even with the books I own, though I'd really like to have some kind of firing range in a huge purpose built basement. Then my life'd be complete