User Tag List

Page 6302 of 7153 FirstFirst ... 53025802620262526292630063016302630363046312635264026802 ... LastLast
Results 63,011 to 63,020 of 71530

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #63011
    CookDroid Array Anaximander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Enneagram
    953 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    7,818

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    @Anaximander

    Finally: They’re Replacing The Tornado Siren With A Ballad Called ‘No One Can Outrun The Wind’ | ClickHole

    Make sure to listen to the song. It's actually good. Kinda reminds me of The Smiths.
    Right, I mean, if we're going to die, let's at least go out with some music or a laugh as opposed to some screeching siren that instills fear and panic in everyone.

    That song reminded me of the Cowboy Junkies
    Likes EJCC liked this post

  2. #63012
    Wake, See, Sing, Dance Array Cellmold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,551

    Default

    Be the hawk!

    'Consciousness is not simply a sensory-perceptual affair, a matter of mental imagery, as the contents of our mind would have us believe. It is deeply enmeshed with the brain mechanisms that automatically promote action readiness' - Jaak Panksepp
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

  3. #63013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    Can someone confirm whether or not Melancholy-Sanguine is a valid "thing"?
    It depends on what you are referring to.

  4. #63014
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,144

    Default

    Donald, stfu and get off my TV screen.
    From this hour I ordain myself loos’d of limits and imaginary lines.

  5. #63015
    Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    ENtP
    Enneagram
    395 sp
    Posts
    3,481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunyata View Post
    Today I heard a conservative talk radio host warn the liberals to be careful, when you insult Trump you're insulting millions of Americans who represent this nation - as if hearing "hang that nigger communist antichrist at the white house" for the past eight years has been rather socially comforting...
    2000: Presidents are okay I guess, whatever, pretty inconsequential
    2001: Whether or not you like him -- you must stand behind our President, or you're not a true patriot.
    2010: gdi someone impeach or assassinate this guy
    2016: Stand behind our potential President. You must. You have to. Otherwise, you are insulting millions of Americans.
    2017: Wait, Hillary took the White House? Yeah nevermind
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"; aka "jscrothers"; aka "bologna"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

    "Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics
    Likes Reborn Relic, MDP2525 liked this post

  6. #63016
    Senior Member Array ThaumaturgicTheorist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9? sp
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Sometimes I think that, if it weren't for the internet and forums that have current-events sections and where people often just discuss real life things, I would basically be that person who knows everything about exoplanets, or quaggas, or obscure typology systems but can't tell you who the president is and regularly forgets what day it is.
    Likes Hawthorne liked this post

  7. #63017
    The Senate Array Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Posts
    8,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaumaturgicTheorist View Post
    Sometimes I think that, if it weren't for the internet and forums that have current-events sections and where people often just discuss real life things, I would basically be that person who knows everything about exoplanets, or quaggas, or obscure typology systems but can't tell you who the president is and regularly forgets what day it is.
    How about that exoplanet with quaggas on it?
    Likes ThaumaturgicTheorist liked this post

  8. #63018
    Senior Member Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,458

    Default

    the term sapiosexual bugs me because it seems to be code for i will only date smart people, but 90% of the population thinks they're smart and really it shouldn't even be a catagory it should be yo I like people who are smart. it just seems stupid to me I mean some people i know are very smart but don't think they are so those people wouldn't even take a chance, never mind it comes across as arrogant to say you're a sapiosexual. so if you say you're sapiosexual i would not want to date you because you're probably arrogant as fuck. now if you say i prefer smart girls i still wouldn't have a chance but i would be less likely to think you were a jerk.
    Perfectly robust chickens
    Run laps a lot
    Pee on the garden
    Leap over fences
    Cock is a word for rooster
    Hen is a type of chicken?
    Kit kats are good
    Nice chickens don't belong in the
    Zoo
    ~@magpie
    Likes erm liked this post

  9. #63019
    Active Member Array Poki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    xSTP
    Posts
    9,195

    Default

    What if Te and Ti were categorization, Ti is just more thorough.

    Te categorization: if you did XYZ you had a good childhood
    Ti: no, if you did XYZ it means you enjoy the show...blah, blah, blah...you could be beat and still watch the show anyway.

    Ti is much more refined categorization then Te is.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.

  10. #63020
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    19,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    the term sapiosexual bugs me because it seems to be code for i will only date smart people, but 90% of the population thinks they're smart and really it shouldn't even be a catagory it should be yo I like people who are smart. it just seems stupid to me I mean some people i know are very smart but don't think they are so those people wouldn't even take a chance, never mind it comes across as arrogant to say you're a sapiosexual. so if you say you're sapiosexual i would not want to date you because you're probably arrogant as fuck. now if you say i prefer smart girls i still wouldn't have a chance but i would be less likely to think you were a jerk.
    It sounds like the Dunning-Kruger effect you're observing there.
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 702
    Last Post: 03-26-2017, 07:08 AM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •