User Tag List

Page 630 of 6769 FirstFirst ... 13053058062062862963063163264068073011301630 ... LastLast
Results 6,291 to 6,300 of 67683

Thread: Random Thought Thread

This small book is from the late 60s.
    And on the cover it says
    elegancia
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Still thinking about the parrot..

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Ha I scrambled my letters, FIPN and thought I was on the brink of an epiphany. Then my eyes started to water and I closed my eyes and started writing random stuff...

then the world looked like a cloudy engine of soil that would be expressed as an idea of creative intent. and this creative intent would some day walk as a shadow of the reflection that is meant to exist as a moral compass to the latitude of the energy that is focused in on itself. and since the energy is in on itself then the focus is murky at the best of times because the outer expression isn't as clear as the inner expression. yet the outer expression isn't the bees knees to reality and since reality is a form of expression then it is that with reality people see the world.

perhaps glasses are worn to slide the dust off your face like the next person and then the energy would deflect much more. then the world would consume the visage of the now into a state of stasis because lets face it there is room for improvement and room for improvement. and each improvement is a step in the direction of will that is meant to be the will of the soul. and the will of the soul is guided by the will of physicality rather than the will of the heart.

because the will of physicality is the will of the mind. and the will of the mind isn't the will of heart. so the heart confused the mind and mind confuses the heart. and each dances along the corridors of time like a reflection of the others dishonesty in who they are meant to be. trying to find themselves time and again and again through the shared experiences of the magnificent energies that float around them.

for the energy signatures are such that our own change with their touch as we touch them with our own. and so it is that we are as we are meant to be and as we are meant to be, is a release of those energies that we are consummately expressing as ourselves in this time reality. and with that we are not really understanding that in this time reality we are but expressing those soul urges that we have passed along our line of whence we came.

and we came from source, a manifestation that is like us and the deeper reflection of that energy is meant to be exactly the way the experience was foretold for each and everyone of us. for when the heart and mind is scared and confused of each other then the cooperation, indeed the cocreation process of your reality is going to leave a trickle of water along the paths of encouragement rather than a waterfall of freedom.

I'm beginning to think these aren't my thoughts alone.

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I hate my family. They're selfish and childish and make me feel like fucking shit.

I could care less if they were dead tomorrow.

Senior Member Array copperfish17's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

I can't believe tomorrow's Friday.

PARTAY TIEMZ!
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

figsfiggyfigs

I really like VENT!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

I'M GOING TO FAIL THIS TEST.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4~9

Quote Originally Posted by tawanda View Post
    I hate my family. They're selfish and childish and make me feel like fucking shit.

I could care less if they were dead tomorrow.
    "...Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?"
    Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."
    "At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland"
    "Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting"

- The City Of Bones

Here is my blog where I post my thoughts and feelings. Please have a go and comment if you like.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    I really like VENT!
    Awesome! You actually went in there eh? I'll probably pay vent a visit tonight at some time.
    () 9w8-3w2-7w6 tritype.

RCueI (primary Inquisition)

Senior Member Array Chaotic Harmony's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

I think I'm going to be crashed out on my desk by 10 AM... I just love sinus infections....