User Tag List

  1. #62971
    Typology Retiree Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    6,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Super good noodle
    i am so happy!
    3 weeks on T
    Eat EVERYTHING!
    Likes Forever liked this post

  2. #62972

    Default



    Edit: I want this on my wall
    Likes Ursa, Ivy liked this post

  3. #62973
    Row row row your boat SD45T-2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    Try blunt force instead of a sharp point or edge.



    https://youtu.be/N9qYF9DZPdw?t=123
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

    "I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

  4. #62974
    Typology Retiree Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    6,823

    Default

    I still have 40 pages left to read but I am getting tired...
    3 weeks on T
    Eat EVERYTHING!

  5. #62975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    I still have 40 pages left to read but I am getting tired...
    I don't know how to read

  6. #62976
    Typology Retiree Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    6,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by /DG/ View Post
    I don't know how to read
    thats hot
    3 weeks on T
    Eat EVERYTHING!
    Likes an hero liked this post

  7. #62977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    thats hot
    Thanks
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

  8. #62978
    Don't mind me. Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    6,275

    Default

    In n out lady: hi again how's your day?
    Me: pretty well how about yours?
    Lady: oh I was just sick yesterday and now I'm better
    Me:*attempts Fe* oh! Were you working yesterday?
    Lady: no we cannot work when we're sick
    Me: *holds back saying that's good* ohhh ok (feigns pretend ignorance)
    Lady: *flash of anger on face and says nothing while handing receipt*

    My non existent Fe ._.
    obviously you're going to get nothing from reading this
    Likes Ursa, Cloudpatrol, uumlau liked this post

  9. #62979
    Senior Member Ursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Posts
    666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    In n out lady: hi again how's your day?
    Me: pretty well how about yours?
    Lady: oh I was just sick yesterday and now I'm better
    Me:*attempts Fe* oh! Were you working yesterday?
    Lady: no we cannot work when we're sick
    Me: *holds back saying that's good* ohhh ok (feigns pretend ignorance)
    Lady: *flash of anger on face and says nothing while handing receipt*

    My non existent Fe ._.
    Hahaha. I accidentally do this is a lot. XD I finally learned the trick is to ask, "Are you all right? I hope you're feeling better."
    Likes Cloudpatrol, uumlau liked this post

  10. #62980
    Don't mind me. Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    6,275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ursa View Post
    Hahaha. I accidentally do this is a lot. XD I finally learned the trick is to ask, "Are you all right? I hope you're feeling better."
    Yeah usually affirmative comments are what's best. I suck at asking polite but fake interested questions hahaha.
    obviously you're going to get nothing from reading this
    Likes Ursa liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 750
    Last Post: 05-20-2017, 06:13 AM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts