User Tag List

Page 6270 of 6764 FirstFirst ... 5270577061706220626062686269627062716272628063206370 ... LastLast
Results 62,691 to 62,700 of 67638

Thread: Random Thought Thread

The Memes Justify the End Array EcK's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Ugh. I could tell she was only dating me for the outside and not the inside. Other girls come talking to me for potential booty call.

Where's the authentic people?

Being an INFJ is just too hard sometimes. I want to just put a pillow over my head and suffocate.

I'm too old and dead inside. Some guys would just love to be in my position right now.
    I'm sorry. Are you complaining that women want to fuck you?
    Just, look at the history of your profile images and forum signatures and think it over
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    I'm sorry. Are you complaining that women want to fuck you?
    Just, look at the history of your profile images and forum signatures and think it over
    Well... True.

But she doesn't have to be all looks or anything, but personality is really what I'm concerned with and I believe personality does have some kind of correlation of bodily traits.
    Ni: My Tour Guide
    Te says to me: Foo I'm here, where you at?
    Fi: My Girlfriend
    Se: Bae
    Ne: My side-chick
    Ti: Bro
    Fe: Needs to speak louder
    Si says to me: Bitch, you don't own me. I own you.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I've spent most of my life feeling like I have to define who I am. Like there needs to be an absolute answer on my identity and I have to limit myself to the absolute idea of my self image...
    And you know what? I actually don't...I can be many things. And it's okay to sometimes not be just one absolute idea. It's very freeing to realize that I don't really need to define myself, because it's ok to sometimes just don't know.
    It's ok to seek for my identity and it's ok to do it until the day I die, even when I am old, I don't need to be defined. That's the beauty of it... the process of seeking itself is far more interesting than the process of finding.
    Jeez this feels too good
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtP
    Enneagram
    359 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

In case you missed it

Nominations are still open even though the poll's started
    J. Scott Crothers
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

Don't Dream It, Be It Array Masokissed's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Se

You're a bitch.

We shall not cease from exploration
    And the end of all our exploring
    Will be to arrive where we started
    And know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot

Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

deplorable basketcase Array Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

To the CVS cashier lady: ummm, soy milk isn't actually a milk product. I know it says milk on the carton, but that's just the name. It doesn't come from a cow; it comes from soy beans. She still wouldn't let me use the $5 extrabucks on the soy milk.
    If bees did go extinct, we could always hire people to dress up as bees and pollinate flowers with tiny feather dusters. Sure it'd be more expensive, but there are also millions of idle teens.
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Tellenbach View Post
    To the CVS cashier lady: ummm, soy milk isn't actually a milk product. I know it says milk on the carton, but that's just the name. It doesn't come from a cow; it comes from soy beans. She still wouldn't let me use the $5 extrabucks on the soy milk.
    They don't let you use extrabucks on food (or more specifically, dairy products) where you live? Weird. I've used them successfully on food (including milk/dairy) many times. Maybe it's a state thing? I've done this throughout most of the east coast without issue.

::edit:: I just read their fine print:

CVS/pharmacy® reserves the right to modify or terminate the ExtraCare® program without notice. ExtraCare® program limit of one account per household.

*Some restrictions apply. ExtraCare® card must be presented to get these savings. Excludes alcohol, lottery, money orders, prescriptions and co-pays, pseudoephedrine/ephedrine products, postage stamps, pre-paid cards, gift cards, newspapers and magazines, milk (where required by law or regulation), bottle deposits, bus passes, hunting and fishing licenses, any imposed governmental fees, or items reimbursed by a government health plan. No cash back. Tax charged on pre-coupon price where required.

**Excludes alcohol, lottery, money orders, prescriptions and co-pays, pseudoephedrine/ephedrine products, postage stamps, pre-paid cards, gift cards, newspapers and magazines, milk (where required by law or regulation), bottle deposits, bus passes, hunting and fishing licenses, any imposed governmental fees, or items reimbursed by a government health plan. Members who do not spend $50 in qualifying purchases or who do not otherwise reach a minimum of $1.00 in ExtraBucks® Rewards by the end of an earning period will not receive rewards and will not have earnings carried over. Members must collect their quarterly ExtraBucks® Rewards, which will be rounded down to the nearest dollar, during the 45-day period following the earnings period.

***Excludes pharmacy items paid for in whole or in part by state and/or federal health care programs. This includes, for example, Medicare, Medicaid and TRICARE. Not valid on prescriptions purchased in NJ or NY. In Louisiana and Hawaii, not valid on any prescription for a controlled dangerous substance. CVS/pharmacy may, at any time and for any reason, exclude prescriptions dispensed in other states, other types of prescriptions, or prescriptions paid for by other payers. ExtraBucks® Rewards on prescriptions limited to $50 per year per card. This cap was adopted for all customers.

†See page for details.

Weird. I'd have gotten the manager, though. Soymilk is not in the fine print, & that's some bullshit.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.
    Likes Thalassa liked this post

Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Ugh. I could tell she was only dating me for the outside and not the inside. Other girls come talking to me for potential booty call.

Where's the authentic people?

Being an INFJ is just too hard sometimes. I want to just put a pillow over my head and suffocate.

I'm too old and dead inside. Some guys would just love to be in my position right now.
    Oh no that sucks...

Hang in there dear, I'm sure there's someone out there who will genuinely appreciate you inside and out
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

Likes Forever liked this post

deplorable basketcase Array Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon
    Weird. I'd have gotten the manager, though. Soymilk is not in the fine print, & that's some bullshit.
    I don't like to get people into trouble; I just got some batteries instead.
    If bees did go extinct, we could always hire people to dress up as bees and pollinate flowers with tiny feather dusters. Sure it'd be more expensive, but there are also millions of idle teens.

s4 regeneration ending vs s1 was way over nine thousand emotion
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.