User Tag List

  1. #62631
    Senior Member GIjade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    If there were only six degrees of separation.
    Hi Elaine. You were once married to him? Still married? I wouldn't doubt it, but just wondering.
    “Oh, what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive.”
    ― Walter Scott, Marmion

  2. #62632
    Original™ Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GIjade View Post
    Hi Elaine. You were once married to him? Still married? I wouldn't doubt it, but just wondering.
    I don't know if you're talking about Jerry, we only just went out.

    Do you mean Elaine from Seinfeld or Elaine Aron?

    The latter is an INFJ and wrote a book for psychological statistics and another for the highly sensitive person. Pretty cool, huh?

    I think I'm starting to get you jade.
    Your Online Manic Pixie Dream Girl

    What is a manic pixie dream girl?

    It refers to "that bubbly, shallow cinematic creature that exists solely in the fevered imaginations of sensitive writer-directors to teach broodingly soulful young men to embrace life and its infinite mysteries and adventures." A pretty, outgoing, whacky romantic lead whose sole purpose is to help broody male characters lighten up and enjoy their lives.

  3. #62633
    A Gentle Whisper ~MS*ANGEL~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    1,515

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    let's be Typo C cuddle buddies.
    Haha okay if you ever need anything, I'm here.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

    MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

    Likes Forever liked this post

  4. #62634
    Original™ Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
    Haha okay if you ever need anything, I'm here.
    Haha :cuddle:
    Your Online Manic Pixie Dream Girl

    What is a manic pixie dream girl?

    It refers to "that bubbly, shallow cinematic creature that exists solely in the fevered imaginations of sensitive writer-directors to teach broodingly soulful young men to embrace life and its infinite mysteries and adventures." A pretty, outgoing, whacky romantic lead whose sole purpose is to help broody male characters lighten up and enjoy their lives.
    Likes ~MS*ANGEL~ liked this post

  5. #62635

    Default

    More bad news out of Japan. Hope our Japanese members are okay.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

  6. #62636
    Senior Member GIjade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    I don't know if you're talking about Jerry, we only just went out.

    Do you mean Elaine from Seinfeld or Elaine Aron?

    The latter is an INFJ and wrote a book for psychological statistics and another for the highly sensitive person. Pretty cool, huh?

    I think I'm starting to get you jade.
    There are other Elaine's. One I know has a son named Jason. And I know who his father is. She is a highy sensitive person as well. And so, I guess the question I have for you, my dear is - what exactly is it that you're starting to "get" about Jade.
    “Oh, what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive.”
    ― Walter Scott, Marmion

  7. #62637
    Original™ Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GIjade View Post
    There are other Elaine's. One I know has a son named Jason. And I know who his father is. She is a highy sensitive person as well. And so, I guess the question I have for you, my dear is - what exactly is it that you're starting to "get" about Jade.
    Well before that why do you call me by a name I never gone before, are you into like past life stuff? Overconfident of your intuition that simply guessing is going to make you right?
    Is this a special kind of language? Or are you just trolling lol?
    Your Online Manic Pixie Dream Girl

    What is a manic pixie dream girl?

    It refers to "that bubbly, shallow cinematic creature that exists solely in the fevered imaginations of sensitive writer-directors to teach broodingly soulful young men to embrace life and its infinite mysteries and adventures." A pretty, outgoing, whacky romantic lead whose sole purpose is to help broody male characters lighten up and enjoy their lives.

  8. #62638
    Senior Member GIjade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Well before that why do you call me by a name I never gone before, are you into like past life stuff? Overconfident of your intuition that simply guessing is going to make you right?
    Is this a special kind of language? Or are you just trolling lol?
    Yeah, past life stuff. And no, not overconfident, just confident in my intuition. I'm not simply guessing. I know. And my intuition never fails me. No special language, at least not from me.
    “Oh, what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive.”
    ― Walter Scott, Marmion

  9. #62639
    Original™ Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GIjade View Post
    Yeah, past life stuff. And no, not overconfident, just confident in my intuition. I'm not simply guessing. I know. And my intuition never fails me. No special language, at least not from me.
    Ooh what do you see in me? I'd like to know.
    Your Online Manic Pixie Dream Girl

    What is a manic pixie dream girl?

    It refers to "that bubbly, shallow cinematic creature that exists solely in the fevered imaginations of sensitive writer-directors to teach broodingly soulful young men to embrace life and its infinite mysteries and adventures." A pretty, outgoing, whacky romantic lead whose sole purpose is to help broody male characters lighten up and enjoy their lives.

  10. #62640
    Senior Member GIjade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Ooh what do you see in me? I'd like to know.
    You're related to me. How's that.
    “Oh, what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive.”
    ― Walter Scott, Marmion

Similar Threads

  1. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 156
    Last Post: 11-22-2017, 08:53 PM
  2. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 838
    Last Post: 11-21-2017, 08:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO