User Tag List

Page 6262 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 52625762616262126252626062616262626362646272631263626762 ... LastLast
Results 62,611 to 62,620 of 67840

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Likes Masokissed liked this post

MBTI
    :}

I have to start out by saying @EJCC I have to mention you. I have to. Because. Just because. I have to. Thats all.

You... I strongly recommend that you read the book 'a monster calls'- by patrick ness. For some reason. Its. It killed me about half way through and dragged my corpse through the rest of it. Sounds like a bad thing but. No.

Just. Wow. Wow. Yes its a kids book but... Its so... I love it so much. Its worth the 8bucks. Yes 8 bucks. Kinda not thrifty. But. Awesome. Ah I can't say anymore about it because I love it too much and to say anything 'wrong' and 'unfitting' and 'off' about it would just be betrayal.

Im fangirling it. There end it off lighter and less... Absorbed. Creepy.

Anyways thoght of you because of the small 'chat' about the graveyard book we had earlier. This outdoes that. In my opinion. Its... Different but so much more... Ah. I can't. Anyways. Had to say that. Don't let me guilt you into anything but... If circumstances some day just ever coincdie with you somehow getting to read this book- I say you... Yes.

I wouldnt recommend to ALL... But some. Yes. I would. And I dont like recommending things seriously. The more I care the more I understand but ah. Ok I need to stop editing but I wanted to try to justify why I specifically tagged you. I dunno felt like your Fi... It might be something... Yeah. Id rec it to @21lux as well(though if I am going to be honest and say- be careful- please- if you read it. But it might...well. Im leaving the rec).

And there.

Oh and potentially @uumlau as well. Now Im just honestly trying to mention anyone who- I dont know- who I feel needs mentioning for some reason- has to be vague. But yeah. Actually slightly embarassed but- yeah.

AND THERE. (I think thats all who felt pulled)

Oh and @Xann- but his was different. But mentionable/worthy. I suppose. Ya.
    AND THERE

Oh and @PeaceBaby @Amargith and @Ivy as well but more flickers but mentionable. Flickers dont mean that you guys arent important though just saying. Just that. Well. Lots of stuff here my brains still a bit- phew. Just wow.

And thats all I swear. Swear. Swear. Im logging off and locking myself out to make sure thats all because.... !
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko, EJCC, Xann liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

God damn, @Frosty. I've never read that book, but now I want to.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes N/A liked this post

Oɴᴇ Hᴇᴀʀᴛ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

@Frosty i found the graveyard book free pdf online and a monster calls on amazon kindle for 80% off (5 dollars) so i'm going to read both this weekend!

knowing what makes us happy
    is sometimes the hardest thing to do
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes N/A liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I have a date tomorrow with a girl I kind of talked to but it was awkward and I wanted to ask her out to make her happy, but now when I called her today confirming it I was hoping she'd flake on me. She still said yes and we agreed for only a half hour, I'm still telling myself is it worth it? Don't cat out, it's only getting to know each other. :/

She's so awkward with me. Idk. I feel like a jerk for asking on a shallow feeling.

Worst thing is that that ice cream store is packed on weekends.
    Why you looking for a harmony?
    There is harmony in everything
    It's a butterfly who waits for wind
    To fly away

If you're looking for a dream girl
    I'll never be your dream girl
    Living in the real world
    Looking for a dream girl

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Hmm what's the enneatype most likely after just not understanding the negative feelings, that everything stops because you can't think straight and everything loses interest. Work suddenly doesn't matter, even though you know it's important, it just suddenly loses significance.
    Isolated feelings feeling like everyone doesn't care about you and wants to see you fall.
    Is this a 4 or a 6? Or something else? I thought I related to 3 but only somewhat healthy wise and I don't work harder if I'm stressed or sad that makes zero sense to me.

All I want to do is get away and be at peace. Is this 9?? And when I'm in a non threatening environment my body just soothes and thanks me but then I feel lonely and empty simultaneously. Maybe it's running away from my problems?

Maybe I'm a balanced 9? Sx/so?

I love listening to intense club music and head banging and just imagining I'm always having an amazing time with everyone and my imaginary significant other and sometimes I just don't want to leave.

I can just stare and do nothing for hours sometimes. Then I lose sense of reality and paranoia starts to kick in.

Maybe I just answered my own question.

But I think I'm kind of a bad person to be a peacemaker and sometimes people don't understand me. :/

I feel like I have 7 in me because I have a bit of histrionic tendencies where I want everyone to admire me and smile and be in love with my presence but not necessarily narcissistic either if that makes sense.

Oh and I eat tons.

The 4 come in by just being full of feeling sometimes. I feel shame and easily ostracized from society if I don't want to conform.

The thing is too that I don't care about people arguing if I have nothing to do with it or it doesn't affect me or I just learned to deal with not getting what I want. I feel 9's want this peace so bad and I do want peace too but in a different way where I can feel comfortable with everyone around me. It's kind of a selfish feeling.
    Why you looking for a harmony?
    There is harmony in everything
    It's a butterfly who waits for wind
    To fly away

If you're looking for a dream girl
    I'll never be your dream girl
    Living in the real world
    Looking for a dream girl

Oɴᴇ Hᴇᴀʀᴛ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

Why can't I fall asleep?

knowing what makes us happy
    is sometimes the hardest thing to do
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Prolly shouldn't have skipped work yesterday. Feeling kinda shady in here...
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    :}

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    God damn, @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/24643.html" target="_blank">Frosty</a>. I've never read that book, but now I want to.

Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/24643.html" target="_blank">Frosty</a> i found the graveyard book free pdf online and a monster calls on amazon kindle for 80% off (5 dollars) so i'm going to read both this weekend!

Highly highly highly recommended. And I just found out they are making a movie with a trailor that looks absolutely beautiful that I AM going to have to go see when it comes out in October.

Its... Worth reading imo. It made me a bit- it was definitely worth reading though. A wonderful thing. (I have SOME criticism but I just CANT yet- I cant!)

Theres my 'official response'. And heres the trailor.

Just...

Oh and theres another one... Oh... Oh... Just-goosebumps.

Watching the first one spoils pretty much absolutely nothing. Second one maybe a bit- well both maybe a little tiny bit but still not much at all. But second one perhaps a tiny bit more.

Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Hmm, so today I checked my blog stats to find that the majority of views so far have come from Ireland - I'm guessing it's because of my last post's title, "Let's Paint The Sky Green" (that post has nothing to do with Irish culture, by the way!)
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/