User Tag List

Page 6240 of 6768 FirstFirst ... 52405740614061906230623862396240624162426250629063406740 ... LastLast
Results 62,391 to 62,400 of 67671

Thread: Random Thought Thread

I'm always curious when I see 30+ visitors viewing a thread at the same time. How is that even possible? I doubt there are that many visitors on the forum at any given moment.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Yeah..I wasn't super enthusiastic about this project when I first heard about it, but that trailer was pretty awesome. I'm curious about that guy just using a bo staff. Is he supposed to be a wannabe-Jedi with no force skills? That would be an interesting character.
    The actor is Kung Fu veteran superstar Donnie Yen, he's about the only reason I'm interested in this show. I hope he's not just playing a bit part.

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    The actor is Kung Fu veteran superstar Donnie Yen, he's about the only reason I'm interested in this show. I hope he's not just playing a bit part.
    I did not know that. I just know that I'm super intrigued by that character. The cast is supposed to include a team of rebel spies, so likely he's part of that team. I have no idea if his role is large or not.
    Likes Qlip liked this post

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

This place is not the same as it used to be, or perhaps I am not the same as I used to be. We all fill our lives with something, be it God; healthy love, or - more depressingly, aimlessly surfing the internet, a forum such as this, in desperate attempts to flee from the pain. Those days are happily beyond me! Regardless, I sometimes check in on here, perhaps out of nostalgia or old habit. But there's not much to say about anything on here lately, maybe that is something that comes with age though.
    4w5-9w1-5w4
    Likes Lark liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    This place is not the same as it used to be, or perhaps I am not the same as I used to be. We all fill our lives with something, be it God; healthy love, or - more depressingly, aimlessly surfing the internet, a forum such as this, in desperate attempts to flee from the pain. Those days are happily beyond me! Regardless, I sometimes check in on here, perhaps out of nostalgia or old habit. But there's not much to say about anything on here lately, maybe that is something that comes with age though.
    Pain?

I wonder if there's Peak Internet, they way that that Ikea guy was talking about Peak Stuff, or will the interest in new and original social medias just go on and on and on.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

I have my own dance to the NCIS theme tune
    Likes Ghost liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Luke O View Post
    Thank you! Yes it's a germs merry-go-round in this house sometimes... The phlegm is coming up now.
    The three of us have been playing the same fun game these last few months. Get well soon!
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    The three of us have been playing the same fun game these last few months. Get well soon!
    Thank you!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I bought a safari jacket. I didn't know what it was called until I imagined it, searched at least 10 stores for it over two weeks, and finally read the name on the label. It was a 'duh' moment.