User Tag List

Page 6235 of 6771 FirstFirst ... 52355735613561856225623362346235623662376245628563356735 ... LastLast
Results 62,341 to 62,350 of 67708

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Oɴᴇ Dᴀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴀ Tɪᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

I hate this

Mirror, mirror, what's behind you?
    Save me from the things I see
    I can keep it from the world
    Why won't you let me hide from me?
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes geedoenfj, Masokissed liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Decided to watch New Girl as my show to chill out on.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

Oɴᴇ Dᴀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴀ Tɪᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

why am i so sad tonight?

Mirror, mirror, what's behind you?
    Save me from the things I see
    I can keep it from the world
    Why won't you let me hide from me?
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

I dont think the walking dead has been about the walking dead for a while now, its a real game of c**ts and consequences.

Don't Dream It, Be It Array Masokissed's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Se

cunts

We shall not cease from exploration
    And the end of all our exploring
    Will be to arrive where we started
    And know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot

Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

MBTI
    :}

I find it. I don't know. Hilarious? Nah. Interesting I suppose. To think that I have actual hardcore ENEMIES on facebook. Enemies. Like jets vs sharks style. Ones who will- any post I make- be there to make SOME sort of passive aggressive-or agressive- but rarely aggressive- only one of the three is honorable enough in my opinion to be aggressive- comment on anything that I post.

It is engaging though to argue back with them. I mean. It never ENDS well- but the journey isnt always boring.

And this has happened so often I have studies their patterns.

One is super dumb- sorry but its true. copies and pastes some random ass thing she searches on the internet to attempt to use it to refute me on its own merit. When asked further about whatever it is- is incapable of doing/producing much more than another vaguely related article. This continues until really she gets pissed off because I wont just ignore what she is doing- and her throwing out the olive branch in a 'lets just agree to disagree' ending.

The second one is just a full blown bitch. A person who will go and post- hahhahahahha's or whatever to your posts and call you stupid right there in the open. So I do have some respect for her. Shes probably smarter than me too, Id have to admit. We were always in honors classes together and we would pi off against each other and well- generally- she at least for the most part could speak more fluidly and confidently than I ever could- and tended to win. She knows her stuff. Still a huge bitch though. Laughed at my friend in highschool so often that she made her burst out crying- and then she still continued to laugh.

The third one is the one I dislike the most. Ugh. Shes one of those that just... Whatever she says just 'suggests' that you are a horrible immoral person without any merit to anything that you say- a complete dunce- without her ever having to break composure. An 'Well, I rememeber when I was going through a tough time- I didn't always think about others either. It came with maturity. Youll get there frosty'. Ill get that sort of PERSONAL attack(and that is a personal attack-its the worst kind of one too because its so underhanded) from her after any and every solid point I try to make about anything. It sounds intelligent and fine- but it NEVER adresses the question- instead... It attempts to make the question irrelevant by making ME irrelevent. Ah. Damn it. I am probably a bit smarter than this girl. But she is smarter than the first girl for sure.

And those are my facebook enemies. Its an actual thing.

Every single damn post I make- one of them shows up. Its why I stopped facebook for so long- but low and behold, I make a post today and...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

@Frosty Why don't you unfriend, or block?
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko, Petrahygen liked this post

MBTI
    :}

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    @Frosty Why don't you unfriend, or block?

Its too amusing.

Yes.

I am completely asking for it. Generally I just ignore it- but I would prefer to know what it is they want to say to me, rather than run from it.

And I poke them too sometimes admittedly. I can be a huge ass as well. This is a very longstanding and involved bitch fest thing.

So really I shouldn't complain. But I am. Its more venting than anything else. Class g2g.
    Likes Qlip liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

I think I must have made this meme and don't remember it bc it just dragged my entire life.

failure to thrive Array AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post

I think I must have made this meme and don't remember it bc it just dragged my entire life.
    and cum stains. lol.

righteous.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com