User Tag List

Page 6229 of 7068 FirstFirst ... 52295729612961796219622762286229623062316239627963296729 ... LastLast
Results 62,281 to 62,290 of 70680

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #62281
    Senior Member Array Eskimo2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    :}
    Posts
    5,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke O View Post
    The Banned And The Damned is my favourite thread

    Until you yourself get banned right?

    Thats how I feel I'm like Oooooh an update... And then Im like hm I wont/wouldn't be saying this if it was me...*stops in tracks*

    *chants 'better them than me, better them than me..'*

  2. #62282
    Super Ape Array Luke O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    954
    Posts
    1,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    Until you yourself get banned right?

    Thats how I feel I'm like Oooooh an update... And then Im like hm I wont/wouldn't be saying this if it was me...*stops in tracks*

    *chants 'better them than me, better them than me..'*
    I'm never gonna get banned, not gonna happen no way no how.

  3. #62283
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,955

    Default

    Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Likes FutureInProgress liked this post

  4. #62284
    Bizarre Love Triangle Array Puffypolma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    496
    Posts
    198

    Default

    The feeling of sleep deprivation is...dreadful.
    I don't want to die in a car accident. When I die it'll be a glorious day. It'll probably be a waterfall.
    -River Phoenix

  5. #62285
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    19,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Everyone has their price they say.
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

  6. #62286
    Senior Member Array Eskimo2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    :}
    Posts
    5,866

    Default

    My adderall is making me bored. Bored. Bored. Maybe I will study or something. Yes. This stuff is now evil. I have decided. Manipulating me into doing homework by making it seem more appealing- when really it ISNT- but the alternatives are worse- its very clever. Very clever. There is some sort of thing that is this that i cant remember the name of. Psychology thing. Later. After homework.

  7. #62287
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    19,060

    Default

    I wonder if there'd be a market for comics which featured what Batman does when he is Bruce Wayne

  8. #62288
    "You're an ESFJ" - Xann Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4dw so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    6,121

    Default

    @Evee I found your love.

    Quote Originally Posted by magpie View Post
    This quote would look really good in your signature.
    MBTI: INFP (by cold percentages over used dom and tert)
    Cognitive Functions: Ni Fe Ti Se (INFJ)
    Astrology: Double Aries (Sun & Moon) Cancer Ascendant
    Enneagram: 4wb/9wb/7wb sx/so/sp
    Socionics: IEI - Ni
    β
    I found peace in a foreign atonement
    I lost myself in a tides of a moment
    But nothing compares

  9. #62289
    So she did. Array small.wonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so
    Posts
    967

    Default

    When you just went to coffee with a bloke, and you're in the "text conversing" phase, but he never asks any questions. Just goes on talking about himself.

    Option A: Cease fire.
    Option B: Tell him he needs to be more inquisitive, or just shut up.

    Find my Enneagram writing here. Also, I'd love for you to take my short four question Enneagram survey!✨

  10. #62290
    "You're an ESFJ" - Xann Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4dw so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    6,121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by small.wonder View Post
    When you just went to coffee with a bloke, and you're in the "text conversing" phase, but he never asks any questions. Just goes on talking about himself.

    Option A: Cease fire.
    Option B: Tell him he needs to be more inquisitive, or just shut up.

    Option C: Throw in one thing about yourself that's conversation worthy and if no questions asked, cease fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by magpie View Post
    This quote would look really good in your signature.
    MBTI: INFP (by cold percentages over used dom and tert)
    Cognitive Functions: Ni Fe Ti Se (INFJ)
    Astrology: Double Aries (Sun & Moon) Cancer Ascendant
    Enneagram: 4wb/9wb/7wb sx/so/sp
    Socionics: IEI - Ni
    β
    I found peace in a foreign atonement
    I lost myself in a tides of a moment
    But nothing compares

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 697
    Last Post: Yesterday, 08:40 AM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •