User Tag List

Page 6226 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 52265726612661766216622462256226622762286236627663266726 ... LastLast
Results 62,251 to 62,260 of 67835

Thread: Random Thought Thread

raised from perdition Array EJCC's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    cleaning the house because every older female relative I have on my mom's side pretty much is descending upon it and without a doubt preparing to criticize my housekeeping skills tomorrow

why is it that I'm in my 30s and I STILL fear their disapproval of my ways (to the point where I'll be wearing long sleeves because I don't feel like getting more "you got MORE tattoos?!" comments from them)?

is this something that shall never be outgrown?

https://www.facebook.com/MANWHOHASITALL/
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko, Qlip, Red Herring, Hard liked this post

MBTI
    :}

Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    Ok. But my therapy appointment starts in 10 minutes so I won't be here too long.
    Oh! mine starts in an hour... blah. And then I have to get my blood drawn again to figure out wtf is going on with my triglycerides... I mean god from my levels you would think that I should be on the biggest loser. Im like gunna get heart disease and die and blah blah blah.

Ugh my professor is giving a really sexist lecture about how annoying women are and how we all do this and that and it makes no sense and i want to stand up and say NO SIR! No no no. How women need more information when men just want to know the answer- how men are better at tests. The test thing is true on the whole-generally in the greater pop- but I do ok on tests... I can guess as well as any guy damn it. So there are exceptions- that isnt the rule! Averages shmaverages.

Anyways glad you are going to therapy, feel free to pm me if you ever want.
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Confused at the fact why I can't make a move on a lady. :/

Rejection is simple, I've been through it plenty of times. Why when even more confident than ever can't I just ask her on a date?

Here are some fears:

1. The minor who could look like an adult.

a. Asking how someone how old they are is a little rude especially if you're talking to a stranger right?
    2. She could make it more awkward around everyone should either happen.
    a. Like even if I got accepted, I'm holding back the line if I ask a cashier at work. If I got rejected, all her co-workers would be all awkward around me too.
    3. She believes that a date is more than a date.
    a. Where I'm at in conservative college town, people date to get married here all the time. ._. Not that it's bad and maybe I plan on being married too, but I'm not like let's date for 3 months and then get engaged sort of guy.
    Why you looking for a harmony?
    There is harmony in everything
    It's a butterfly who waits for wind
    To fly away

If you're looking for a dream girl
    I'll never be your dream girl
    Living in the real world
    Looking for a dream girl

Oɴᴇ Hᴇᴀʀᴛ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    Oh! mine starts in an hour... blah. And then I have to get my blood drawn again to figure out wtf is going on with my triglycerides... I mean god from my levels you would think that I should be on the biggest loser. Im like gunna get heart disease and die and blah blah blah.

Ugh my professor is giving a really sexist lecture about how annoying women are and how we all do this and that and it makes no sense and i want to stand up and say NO SIR! No no no. How women need more information when men just want to know the answer- how men are better at tests. The test thing is true on the whole-generally in the greater pop- but I do ok on tests... I can guess as well as any guy damn it. So there are exceptions- that isnt the rule! Averages shmaverages.

Anyways glad you are going to therapy, feel free to pm me if you ever want.
    GOOD LUCK AT YOURS!!! I just got home from mine and it was AWESOME. Hey we should go on vent sometime. But I have class tonight at 6 (which is 8 for you) so blah. THIS WEEKEND. Or maybe tomorrow even. Yes. I've decided.

knowing what makes us happy
    is sometimes the hardest thing to do
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes N/A liked this post

I wonder if they could write a TV series called Celts which would be as awesome as the TV series Vikings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk2doR15urg

MBTI

Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    GOOD LUCK AT YOURS!!! I just got home from mine and it was AWESOME. Hey we should go on vent sometime. But I have class tonight at 6 (which is 8 for you) so blah. THIS WEEKEND. Or maybe tomorrow even. Yes. I've decided.
    Ive CO-Decided. And we are inviting people too. It is going to be a party. @whatever will be there I have also decided. And there will be other surprise guests as well.

And my therapy was meh. But Im doing well apparently so thats always nice to know.
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Ive CO-Decided. And we are inviting people too. It is going to be a party. @whatever will be there I have also decided. And there will be other surprise guests as well.

And my therapy was meh. But Im doing well apparently so thats always nice to know.
    you do realize that the easiest way to get me NOT to be somewhere is to say that I will, right?
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

MBTI

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    you do realize that the easiest way to get me NOT to be somewhere is to say that I will, right?
    Ooh ooh let me try!

Yes I do think that is true.

(So now that means it isn't true, and or that you do not think it is true, which means that you will come tonight because you will try to prove me wrong when I say its true with my reverse psychology-yup)

Ive got this signed, sealed, under wraps, and pretty packaged under the tree.

Yay! Whatever wilntl be there!

(Please pretend this makes absolutely perfect sense, gracias)

Hahahahaha, dirtbag, you came to the wrong trench

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Ooh ooh let me try!

Yes I do think that is true.

(So now that means it isn't true, and or that you do not think it is true, which means that you will come tonight because you will try to prove me wrong when I say its true with my reverse psychology-yup)

Ive got this signed, sealed, under wraps, and pretty packaged under the tree.

Yay! Whatever wilntl be there!

(Please pretend this makes absolutely perfect sense, gracias)
    whatever
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett