User Tag List

  1. #62231
    Member slylingual's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    378 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ???? None
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    atypical, but i had the child before i met you. i came with baggage. but that's ok, because i'm rich so you don't have to worry about it.

    his name is @Rico
    we share the same tritype. i will treat him like my own child, of which i have many. but that's a shocking revelation for another time. do i have to breastfeed him? if so i'd rather pawn him off to one of our maids, if that's ok.

  2. #62232
    Sweet Summer Child yama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    7,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slylingual View Post
    we share the same tritype. i will treat him like my own child, of which i have many. but that's a shocking revelation for another time. do i have to breastfeed him? if so i'd rather pawn him off to one of our maids, if that's ok.
    sure go ahead, no need. pawn away. can't spoil the young prince too much can we? he must learn from this young age
    8 weeks on T
    previously known as 21lux and Yamato Nadeshiko

  3. #62233
    Member slylingual's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    378 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ???? None
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    sure go ahead, no need. pawn away. can't spoil the young prince too much can we? he must learn from this young age
    can we slap him around a bit when he's being naughty? or is that taking it too far?

  4. #62234
    Sweet Summer Child yama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    7,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slylingual View Post
    can we slap him around a bit when he's being naughty? or is that taking it too far?
    only with rubber chickens. like this one:

    8 weeks on T
    previously known as 21lux and Yamato Nadeshiko

  5. #62235
    Member slylingual's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    378 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ???? None
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    only with rubber chickens. like this one:

    i live in the past i don't know what youtube is yet

  6. #62236
    Sweet Summer Child yama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    7,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slylingual View Post
    i live in the past i don't know what youtube is yet
    you will dear. you will eventually. shh don't worry.

    the good news is that i already have a rubber chicken budget, so if you get bored slapping him with one chicken, there are plenty more already available.
    8 weeks on T
    previously known as 21lux and Yamato Nadeshiko

  7. #62237
    Member slylingual's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    378 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ???? None
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    you will dear. you will eventually. shh don't worry.

    the good news is that i already have a rubber chicken budget, so if you get bored slapping him with one chicken, there are plenty more already available.
    i imagined you putting your index finger on my lip when you shh'd me and i squealed in excitement
    Likes yama liked this post

  8. #62238
    Sweet Summer Child yama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    7,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slylingual View Post
    i imagined you putting your index finger on my lip when you shh'd me and i squealed in excitement
    8 weeks on T
    previously known as 21lux and Yamato Nadeshiko
    Likes slylingual liked this post

  9. #62239
    Sweet Summer Child yama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    7,020

    Default

    im fuckign dying at my own post i love myself im so funny
    8 weeks on T
    previously known as 21lux and Yamato Nadeshiko

  10. #62240
    Row row row your boat SD45T-2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp
    Posts
    2,643

    Default

    Is it just me or is this like the most awesome sounding thing ever?

    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

    "I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 782
    Last Post: Yesterday, 12:22 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts