User Tag List

  1. #62091
    is indra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram
    8
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    rip allison rapp, hope your ultra cuteness sticks around in the media
    tiny purple fishes run laughing through your fingers
    and you want to take her with you, to the hard land of the winter

  2. #62092
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    14,031

    Default

    Making some Cajun boiled peanuts!
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

  3. #62093
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,087

    Default

    I'm a control freak when I'm in charge at work
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett
    Likes Hard, geedoenfj liked this post

  4. #62094
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Enneagram
    359 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I'm a control freak when I'm in charge at work
    Ha. Same here. Just imagine a shrimpy, tiny female barking orders to all older men.

    I remember that you are also on the petite side too.
    Likes miss fortune, Hard liked this post

  5. #62095
    sifting Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe
    Posts
    7,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I'm a control freak when I'm in charge at work
    *pat pat* me too, and I am ALSO a micro-manager! It's not fun for those involved . Though I have gotten significantly better. Besides, I have to be doing something right if I am put in charge of shit with regular frequency!

    At least you know, so you can do something about it. It's also worth digging around to see if being a control-freak is actually a problem. Sometimes people are cool with it. It takes A LOT of work and practice to either town that down, or for a soft spoken person to amp it up. Practice makes perfect .
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

    Likes FutureInProgress, miss fortune liked this post

  6. #62096
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,087

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Protege View Post
    Ha. Same here. Just imagine a shrimpy, tiny female barking orders to all older men.

    I remember that you are also on the petite side too.
    Lady Napoleon complex! (would that be a Josephine complex? )

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    *pat pat* me too, and I am ALSO a micro-manager! It's not fun for those involved . Though I have gotten significantly better. Besides, I have to be doing something right if I am put in charge of shit with regular frequency!

    At least you know, so you can do something about it. It's also worth digging around to see if being a control-freak is actually a problem. Sometimes people are cool with it. It takes A LOT of work and practice to either town that down, or for a soft spoken person to amp it up. Practice makes perfect .
    I just think that I can do 8 people's jobs at once and don't let anyone else do anything... I got a lecture on ASKING FOR HELP today
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett
    Likes FutureInProgress, Hard liked this post

  7. #62097
    Innocent Vanilla geedoenfj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe
    Posts
    2,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    I think I can safely say that all ENTPs hate me
    My husband is an ENTP and getting along pretty well with both his ISFJ mother and brother
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress



    6w7 > 1w2 > 4w3


  8. #62098
    Sweet Summer Child yama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    I'm Fe
    Posts
    7,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geedoenfj View Post
    My husband is an ENTP and getting along pretty well with both his ISFJ mother and brother
    Maybe they can get along with other ISFJs but I don't think they like me
    MBTI: ESFJ
    Enneagram: 6w7 9w1 2w3 so/sx
    Temperament: Phlegmatic | Sanguine
    Astrology: Leo Sun | Aries Moon | Leo Rising
    Johari | Nohari

    not a type description
    Likes geedoenfj, Masokissed liked this post

  9. #62099
    Original™ Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,093

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    Maybe they can get along with other ISFJs but I don't think they like me
    Non-sense.

    ESTP men chase me. Lol.
    Your Online Manic Pixie Dream Girl

    What is a manic pixie dream girl?

    It refers to "that bubbly, shallow cinematic creature that exists solely in the fevered imaginations of sensitive writer-directors to teach broodingly soulful young men to embrace life and its infinite mysteries and adventures." A pretty, outgoing, whacky romantic lead whose sole purpose is to help broody male characters lighten up and enjoy their lives.
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

  10. #62100
    Sweet Summer Child yama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    I'm Fe
    Posts
    7,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Non-sense.

    ESTP men chase me. Lol.
    i don't want ENTPs to chase me that sounds terrifying
    MBTI: ESFJ
    Enneagram: 6w7 9w1 2w3 so/sx
    Temperament: Phlegmatic | Sanguine
    Astrology: Leo Sun | Aries Moon | Leo Rising
    Johari | Nohari

    not a type description
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 837
    Last Post: Yesterday, 02:36 AM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO