User Tag List

Page 6200 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 52005700610061506190619861996200620162026210625063006700 ... LastLast
Results 61,991 to 62,000 of 67712

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Some people even have PM's turned off too. It is OBNOXIOUS
    Or they Limit to friends/moderators.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Protege View Post
    It's funny... I don't see TJs regularly going on about how to use Te... It's almost always the FJs who say they suck at Fe or it's broken.
    I've been wondering about this. I don't understand it yet.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Or they Limit to friends/moderators.
    Sure, but there have been timea in the past I have gotten non-rule breaking nastygram reps, and I have no way to rebuttle becauee of it. It REALLY ticks me off :rant:. IMO if you are gonna dish it, you should be forced to take it.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    It's almost exclusively 4's and 9's who do it. Not to stereotype, but it seems born of a "not fitting in" complex. The bast majority of the time I think "er, yeah you definitely use Fe" when I see that stuff.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari
    Likes Ghost, ESFJ liked this post

It's funny... I don't see TJs regularly going on about how to use Te... It's almost always the FJs who say they suck at Fe or it's broken.
    Eh...if I was more into MBTI, I'd be talking about this. I am one of the least structured ISTJs on this forum.

MBTI
    :}

I vote vent party.

Who is in? Like 9pm est?

Dont wat to start tagging people because I dont want to be forceful or overly intrusive and boundries are one of the things I am working on-but I feel like I got enough sleep to the point I am likely to be less zombified tonight so woot woot.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Fe is not about abiding by social norms. Fe naturally thinks in terms of them but the user ultimately decides which ones fit within their value systems. You guys make too much of a big deal of what Fe is supposed to look like.... Wouldn't most of the Fe users look alike if it was about that? Value-wise, I don't relate to most FJs but I see a commonality in how we tend to operate/process information.

No Fe isn't the abidance, it's the awareness and structure of how it all happens. You don't have bad Fe by not abiding them but by being socially ostracized will make you feel like you have bad Fe, makes sense?

Meh, because TJ's will complain in a more practical way.
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post

We are ON THE INTERNET, on a typology forum. By virtue of selection effects, the population of the forum is predisposed to being intelligent, introspective and socially awkward.

Therefore, there are very few complaints to be heard about being stupid, and a plethora of complaints about being socially awkward. Te and Fe people on here complain about being socially awkward, and don't complain about being intellectually incompetent.
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post

We are ON THE INTERNET, on a typology forum. By virtue of selection effects, the population of the forum is predisposed to being intelligent, introspective and socially awkward.

Therefore, there are very few complaints to be heard about being stupid, and a plethora of complaints about being socially awkward. Te and Fe people on here complain about being socially awkward, and don't complain about being intellectually incompetent.
    I did complain about being intellectually incompetent on my "Academics and Ti" thread. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    Or at least believing that they are intelligent whether or not it is actually true...
    Likes N/A liked this post