User Tag List

Page 6194 of 7080 FirstFirst ... 51945694609461446184619261936194619561966204624462946694 ... LastLast
Results 61,931 to 61,940 of 70800

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #61931
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    19,078
    Likes Rico liked this post

  2. #61932
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    678

    Default



    Now I've ate a KFC... I just gotta finish this...
    Likes geedoenfj, FutureInProgress liked this post

  3. #61933
    Seal Down Array Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se
    Posts
    7,340

    Default

    @whatever needs to stop chasing bees! They sting!
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

  4. #61934
    FRACTALICIOUS Array phobik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,780

    Default

    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

    Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.
    Likes Ghost liked this post

  5. #61935
    "You're an ESFJ" - Xann Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4dw so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    6,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rico View Post
    Haha np.

    I just had like 4 or 5 bits of chicken and some chips
    Delicioso.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I think actually practicing Fe has made me more wise than ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by magpie View Post
    This quote would look really good in your signature.
    MBTI: INFP (by cold percentages over used dom and tert)
    Cognitive Functions: Ni Fe Ti Se (INFJ)
    Astrology: Double Aries (Sun & Moon) Cancer Ascendant
    Enneagram: 4wb/9wb/7wb sx/so/sp
    Socionics: IEI - Ni
    β
    Likes AphroditeGoneAwry liked this post

  6. #61936
    ƲιƖƖαgє Ƥяєттувσу Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    xSFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe
    Posts
    6,460

    Default

    Teach me how to Fe
    "Yeah, there wasn't a lot to do back on the old farm. Just sit back, think about things, and then repress those thoughts immediately..."

    previously known as 21lux
    ¤ school idol tomodachi ¤
    ¤ myanimelist ¤
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

  7. #61937
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Delicioso.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I think actually practicing Fe has made me more wise than ever.
    Yeah, same with practicing the functions I tend not to use.

    It opens up a whole gateway of wisdom for oneself.

  8. #61938
    "You're an ESFJ" - Xann Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4dw so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    6,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rico View Post
    Yeah, same with practicing the functions I tend not to use.

    It opens up a whole gateway of wisdom for oneself.
    True, I believe the opposite of the way you take in energy is the most important. So the aux-function.
    Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    Teach me how to Fe
    1. Love yourself.
    2. Abide by social norms, which I know it's harder for you. If I ever did become a visible transgender/transexual I knew in my lifetime or earlier years I would've fell down from discrimination. Plus I am so other-oriented I couldn't even feel comfortable with my partner touching me like a woman. I couldn't live with how my parents would see me. And I don't like the advice of "eff you to my parents either because I respect them". Or you could abide by a transgender community albeit very small. Oh and anyone could throw in for #2 don't make me the authority on this, I just find that this works for me.
    3. Knowing you visibly fit in, feelings of anxiety and self-consciousness disappear and when you're back home you can let go of the facade and be you with your friends/loved ones.
    4. Be selfless, always act true to the other regardless of objective truth. Subjective truth is what matters most to get another person to like you.
    5. Let it unfold.
    Quote Originally Posted by magpie View Post
    This quote would look really good in your signature.
    MBTI: INFP (by cold percentages over used dom and tert)
    Cognitive Functions: Ni Fe Ti Se (INFJ)
    Astrology: Double Aries (Sun & Moon) Cancer Ascendant
    Enneagram: 4wb/9wb/7wb sx/so/sp
    Socionics: IEI - Ni
    β

  9. #61939
    ƲιƖƖαgє Ƥяєттувσу Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    xSFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe
    Posts
    6,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    1. Love yourself.
    2. Abide by social norms, which I know it's harder for you. If I ever did become a visible transgender/transexual I knew in my lifetime or earlier years I would've fell down from discrimination. Plus I am so other-oriented I couldn't even feel comfortable with my partner touching me like a woman. I couldn't live with how my parents would see me. And I don't like the advice of "eff you to my parents either because I respect them". Or you could abide by a transgender community albeit very small. Oh and anyone could throw in for #2 don't make me the authority on this, I just find that this works for me.
    3. Knowing you visibly fit in, feelings of anxiety and self-consciousness disappear and when you're back home you can let go of the facade and be you with your friends/loved ones.
    4. Be selfless, always act true to the other regardless of objective truth. Subjective truth is what matters most to get another person to like you.
    5. Let it unfold.
    I can't do #2 because what I believe and am comfortable with > social norms always, and I won't go against that, but the others maybe. I already do #3 to an extent.
    "Yeah, there wasn't a lot to do back on the old farm. Just sit back, think about things, and then repress those thoughts immediately..."

    previously known as 21lux
    ¤ school idol tomodachi ¤
    ¤ myanimelist ¤
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

  10. #61940
    Senior Member Array GIjade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rico View Post
    Haha np.

    I just had like 4 or 5 bits of chicken and some chips
    So you're still alive to fight another day, eh?
    “Oh, what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive.”
    ― Walter Scott, Marmion

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 698
    Last Post: Yesterday, 11:42 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •