User Tag List

Page 6183 of 6673 FirstFirst ... 5183568360836133617361816182618361846185619362336283 ... LastLast
Results 61,821 to 61,830 of 66727

Thread: Random Thought Thread

I feel like I actually am getting to the point where I can realistically claim to occasionally be 'busy'

It is interesting. I was going to say I wonder what would happen if I quit taking my drugs... But really I cant and wont indulge any thought even remotely similar to that. I want to walk in holy matrimony with these things forever. Even if they make my sleep 'too good'

Quote Originally Posted by Snickie View Post
    I once took an enneagram w/ instinctual variants test. Each number had an instinctual variant attached.

5 was definitely the highest, followed by 1 and 9 which were pretty close to each other, followed by 4, and then the rest. 5 had 'so' attached. Literally all the other eight had 'sp' attached.

The heck is that supposed to mean? XD
    Each option refers not to a single type, but to multiple to various degrees. I suspect each question also relates to a particular variant. (the scoring is quite complex)

So, my guess would be that, say for example one of the options of a question was like 40% Type 8, 40% Type 2, 20% Type 3, 70% so, 30% sx. Then, this would add points to 8 so, 2 so, with some 3 so, and sx for each.

So then, you were mostly relating to items associated with 'sp', yet your 5 scores were highest when 'so' was also indicated by the question.

If my theory here is incorrect, then I'd be interested to know how it works, too.
    "tell me more tell me more" - u god

just hanging in limbo Array Smilephantomhive's Avatar
    638 sp/so

I'm tired, sick and don't want to go to school, but my dad is asleep and on one else can take my sisters to school.
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

5w6 sp/so
    SLI None

Forgetting is very often easy. But on those occasions where I'm trying to forget something I want to forget it is like being slapped in the face bymy own hand to try stopping the slaps on the face.

Level 8 Scumlord Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    642 so/sx

@Ingrid in grids. Look at the book title he hands her.

Ahhh, to be grateful that one's life does not 'suck'

"Take stock of those around you and you will … hear them talk in precise terms about themselves and their surroundings, which would seem to point to them having ideas on the the matter. But start to analyse those ideas and you will find that they hardly reflect in any way the reality to which they appear to refer, and if you go deeper you will discover that there is not even an attempt to adjust the ideas to this reality. Quite the contrary: through these notions the individual is trying to cut off any personal vision of reality, of his own very life. For life is at the start a chaos in which one is lost. The individual suspects this, but he is frightened at finding himself face to face with this terrible reality, and tries to cover it over with a curtain of fantasy, where everything is clear. It does not worry him that his “ideas” are not true, he uses them as trenches for the defense of his existence, as scarecrows to frighten away reality." ~ Jose Ortega Gasset
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes Ingrid in grids liked this post

4w3 so/sx
    IEI Ni

I am thinking about making my avatar picture my new tattoo. I was thinking about this alot until now when I feel like I found something that really sybmolizes me.
    4w3-5w4-9w8 so/sx
    IEI-Ni Beta quadra

4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    I am thinking about making my avatar picture my new tattoo. I was thinking about this alot until now when I feel like I found something that really sybmolizes me.
    You could skip being uncertain if you are capturing yourself in a symbol, and just tattoo a picture yourself on yourself.

I like ice cream Array Enthusiastic_Dreamer's Avatar
    7w6 so/sx
    IEE Fi

So I opened up last night on my blog, and oh boy, does it feel so good getting that off my chest. I always had this bizarre notion that I had to keep up this perfect image of myself up for everyone to see. No longer, I am who I am, perfections AND flaws, complete.

Thing is, I've told myself before. I hope that this time, I don't fall back into old habits and fears.
    A mind wanders as does the soul

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

"I or E: NF or ENTP, you'll always be ARET to me. Ambiverting, Rational thinking, Emoting, and Trailblazing since the 90's"

Love you Clouds!
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko, N/A liked this post

I called to ask some questions about the GRE today. I'm taking concrete steps towards grad school! I've been talking about it for years, but now I'm actually taking steps to make it happen.

I woke up 3 hours ago and I'm still laying in bed. I am never leaving it.
    but not like this, it won't be by your hand
    not this way, not today
    Johari / Nohari
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious