User Tag List

Page 6179 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 51795679607961296169617761786179618061816189622962796679 ... LastLast
Results 61,781 to 61,790 of 67839

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

William Morris Google Doodle today. Interesting guy and I've seen some of his work irl too. Look him up.

Oɴᴇ Hᴇᴀʀᴛ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

that feel when u find the perfect image for ur signature

knowing what makes us happy
    is sometimes the hardest thing to do
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

ESFP or enfp..... tough to figure out
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. "
    -Bruce Lee

Retired Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII Fi

I like it when Americans use the term "folks." It's quite sweet.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    4w3

Currently planning to do a small business with a friend: I'll try to make a gamified Math+Memorization software and my partner will try to sell them to nearby elementary schools or lower. I don't know what I'm getting myself into but I need some experience anyway...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    Dark Tranquility and Swedish melodic death metal are one of the best things that have ever happened to me! I have these....obessions over music, art and basically anything I find too interesting. Current greatest obession - melodic death and folk metal
    melodeath I like includes At the Gates, Eucharist, Wintersun, and Disillusion's song "Back to Times of Splendour". You could try Dissection, if you're game.

Folk metal and melodic death metal have a large area of overlap, to the point that I used to not really even consider them separate sub-genres at all (I put symphonic metal in this category also). However, the folk metal that I tend to like is of a more different nature, probably closer to black metal, though generally quite heavy on the acoustic( guitar)s. Agalloch, Empyrium, Bathory, Summoning. I would consider Alcest quite folky also, and even Opeth has the forest vibe with the acoustic breaks in the earlier (and maybe later, too, I can't remember) material.

I could link to youtube vids for some favourite examples of each, if you're interested?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    melodeath I like includes At the Gates, Eucharist, Wintersun, and Disillusion's song "Back to Times of Splendour". You could try Dissection, if you're game.

Folk metal and melodic death metal have a large area of overlap, to the point that I used to not really even consider them separate sub-genres at all (I put symphonic metal in this category also). However, the folk metal that I tend to like is of a more different nature, probably closer to black metal, though generally quite heavy on the acoustic( guitar)s. Agalloch, Empyrium, Bathory, Summoning. I would consider Alcest quite folky also, and even Opeth has the forest vibe with the acoustic breaks in the earlier (and maybe later, too, I can't remember) material.

I could link to youtube vids for some favourite examples of each, if you're interested?
    Thanks! From the bands you name I only listen to Wintersun and like it a lot. I know At the Gates, but they are missing something for me, it's not really my style. I'll try listen to some of other bands you mentioned. Opeth is not really folky and they are a bit boring for me, I need a lot of energy in music in order to like.
    I peronally like stuff like Dark Tranquility, In Flames, Trivium, Wintersun, Insomnium, Ghost Brigade etc.. From folk I love Eluveite, Amorphis, Finntroll, or Korpiklaani.
    INFP
    Fi>Ni>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    EII-Ne
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx

I like ice cream Array Enthusiastic_Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I'm starting to think that what I know about the functions is all wrong... I wish someone had corrected me so I never had to reach this point in the first place
    A mind wanders as does the soul

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

"I or E: NF or ENTP, you'll always be ARET to me. Ambiverting, Rational thinking, Emoting, and Trailblazing since the 90's"
    -Cloudpatrol

Love you Clouds!

Human Grumpy Cat Array senza tema's Avatar
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Really don't feel like going to class today ...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    I'm starting to think that what I know about the functions is all wrong... I wish someone had corrected me so I never had to reach this point in the first place
    Is there actually a right way to understand the functions?