User Tag List

Page 6170 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 51705670607061206160616861696170617161726180622062706670 ... LastLast
Results 61,691 to 61,700 of 67840

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    I don't wanna go to school tomorrow morning!! Waaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!
    well be like me...

drop out of school, stop talking to everyone, and see what happens... could be fun WHO KNOWS LOL

Oɴᴇ Hᴇᴀʀᴛ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    well be like me...

drop out of school, stop talking to everyone, and see what happens... could be fun WHO KNOWS LOL

knowing what makes us happy
    is sometimes the hardest thing to do
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    since I didn't click the video, all I say is the world "chool".

You're all a bunch of chools. Bloody chools...
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

The death cult has struck again.
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

just hanging in limbo Array Smilephantomhive's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    638 sp/so

I have way too much energy for my own good.
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

johari
    nohari

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

the town we moved to tests its tornado sirens on Tuesday when I'm off work so that I can appreciate them more greatly... so awesome! I love the sound of tornado sirens
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett
    Likes N/A, Poki liked this post

MBTI
    eSTP

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    the town we moved to tests its tornado sirens on Tuesday when I'm off work so that I can appreciate them more greatly... so awesome! I love the sound of tornado sirens
    Hate destruction, but I love tornados and all crazy weather. Don't know why. I am heading for my dry bar in a tornado. That thing is crazy solid. I didn't wantto deal with gaps on and 2x4 is cheap. So two front corners have about 9-10 studs next to each other in a T shape. The city inspector just laughed when I told him I just didn't want to deal with gaps, didn't want him thinking I did it because I don't know the normal way.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.
    Likes miss fortune liked this post

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    Hate destruction, but I love tornados and all crazy weather. Don't know why. I am heading for my dry bar in a tornado. That thing is crazy solid. I didn't wantto deal with gaps on and 2x4 is cheap. So two front corners have about 9-10 studs next to each other in a T shape. The city inspector just laughed when I told him I just didn't want to deal with gaps, didn't want him thinking I did it because I don't know the normal way.
    I just want to see a tornado happily skipping over a field somewhere, leaving the trees and houses alone... it's not like we don't have enough fields in this state

perhaps you should have just explained that you were building it tornado proof
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    eSTP

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I just want to see a tornado happily skipping over a field somewhere, leaving the trees and houses alone... it's not like we don't have enough fields in this state

perhaps you should have just explained that you were building it tornado proof
    Lol being in Texas and tornado ally have seen, heard, and been around my fair share of tornadoes and hail storms. Right before we moved to Texas the people that lived across the street from where we moved to said a tornado jumped over their house and destroyed their barn and the church next to them. They had a couple acres and horses which was kinda funny because right across the street we moved into a hug housing subdivision with 3-4k sqft track homes and 15 feet between houses and we had country folk with horses and land, mom was a devout Christian with Bible quotes everywhere, crosses on the wall, dad was always out welding his trailers and stuff. Typical Texas stereotype next to huge track houses.

I do miss the sideways lightning, it seemed to almost stop. Would sit in front of my bay window when I was in 6th grade watching the lightning shoot sideways across the sky. Started as on bolt and then spread out into 10-15. Looked awesome.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Dark Tranquility and Swedish melodic death metal are one of the best things that have ever happened to me! I have these....obessions over music, art and basically anything I find too interesting. Current greatest obession - melodic death and folk metal
    INFP
    Fi>Ni>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    EII-Ne
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx
    Likes Masokissed, Legion liked this post