User Tag List

Page 6154 of 6769 FirstFirst ... 51545654605461046144615261536154615561566164620462546654 ... LastLast
Results 61,531 to 61,540 of 67682

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #61531
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GIjade View Post
    Some, not all.
    No, pretty sure its all of them.

  2. #61532
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Maybe that's the problem. My office ENFJs are all either 2w3 or 3w2.

    Any typological reason why ENFJ 3s and 2s wouldn't like me? (I know I'm seriously getting into "folk typology" territory here, so I'll take any answer with a grain of salt -- but I'm still curious.)
    Well. The Te/Fe clash is probably the most obvious. From 1st to 8th function on either side. 1 is closest to Te and and 2 is closest to Fe in their nature. 1 wants to be correct, 2 just wants love. It doesn't help that they aren't 2w1. But you're 1w2!

    So if there is a coworker who is disobeying the rules, the 1 will want ideally the coworker to stop what he or she is doing and follow the rules as efficiently, and establish reason or refer to how well he or she understands the rules. Where the 2 will probably want to understand the coworker and show that you are still are capable of love. Maybe the goals can be the same but definitely the approaches are different and can lead in mishap.

    Well for 3 I don't have an answer other than maybe 3s don't like you harming their game by you trying enforce rules that may interfere with their disruption in the work place/flirting (Idk what they do lol) or just slacking off. Trying to get attention or too ambitious where they feel like the rules are under their control.

    6's love to contribute to a community in what they believe in and the 5 would help maybe produce helpful ideas to either change the rules or find ways to find simpler solutions to things.

    Oh and ESTJ and ENFJ are exact jungian functional opposites.

    TeSiNeFi vs FeNiSeTi ouch lol.

    But that's theory though.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

  3. #61533
    Senior Member Array GIjade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    No, pretty sure its all of them.
    Just not you, eh?
    “Oh, what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive.”
    ― Walter Scott, Marmion

  4. #61534
    hyggelig Array EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    16,959

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Well for 3 I don't have an answer other than maybe 3s don't like you harming their game by you trying enforce rules that may interfere with their disruption in the work place/flirting (Idk what they do lol) or just slacking off. Trying to get attention or too ambitious where they feel like the rules are under their control.
    This seems pretty likely actually. I've been wondering if it's possible that they hold a grudge against me for being "inconvenient" to them somehow. The 3w2 especially.

    Which would suck because it would mean that I really need to prove myself in order for them to like me.

    It's also possible that they're all just really guarded and difficult to read? Because part of the problem is that I can't read them very well. I know they're putting on a facade but I can't tell what's under it and I can't tell why the facade is there in the first place.

    UGHHH.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  5. #61535
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    This seems pretty likely actually. I've been wondering if it's possible that they hold a grudge against me for being "inconvenient" to them somehow. The 3w2 especially.

    Which would suck because it would mean that I really need to prove myself in order for them to like me.

    It's also possible that they're all just really guarded and difficult to read? Because part of the problem is that I can't read them very well. I know they're putting on a facade but I can't tell what's under it and I can't tell why the facade is there in the first place.

    UGHHH.
    Hmm. :/ I can't really help you from behind the screen and even I did know you irl. It's like I would observe and observe before I would come at any conclusion and I'd need a good excuse to observe them so and not be labeled as a creeper lol.

    Practically, you could just drop them if they aren't really an issue. Or ask someone who has a good connection with both you and them.

    Tbh if I see authority I technically get anxious because it's not that I do bad. But I have had past experience for taking blame for something I didn't do. But I know it isn't just me either, so maybe consider that that maybe you have to create trust all around before you get to the source.

    I had a boss who's really nice and forgiving but I was still irrationally somewhat afraid of her.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

  6. #61536
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GIjade View Post
    Just not you, eh?
    Nope.

  7. #61537
    Oɴᴇ Dᴀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴀ Tɪᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Posts
    5,861

    Default

    I'm hungry and I hate going to the store so I went yesterday and bought some snacks to last me for the weekend and my dad and sister already fucking ate all of them :')


    Mirror, mirror, what's behind you?
    Save me from the things I see
    I can keep it from the world
    Why won't you let me hide from me?
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

  8. #61538
    Boaty McBoatface Array SD45T-2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp
    Posts
    2,574

    Default

    @EJCC Don't you just hate it when that happens?

    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

    "I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

  9. #61539
    Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    1,345

    Default

    Okay, so I'm kind of freaking out right now because the sister of the guy who's getting potentially arranged to me in marriage... wants to meet me next weekend. ALONE. And right now, my prospects aren't looking too good because

    1) I still don't have a job, despite efforts to get one, as I keep getting rejected for lack of experience
    2) My cooking still sucks most of the time
    3) I'm quite overweight (which is why I've been changing my diet drastically to combat this), and thanks to PCOS I have unwanted hair that now keeps growing back as quickly as I remove it all
    4) Mom strongly suspects (and her suspicions are correct at least 99.9% of the time) that the sister wants to see me because someone in our Kashmiri community has told her that I'm a socially awkward girl

    I really want to present myself well to his sister, because if I pass her questionnaire I'll be able to meet the guy himself. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!





    This is so stressful...
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

    MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/


  10. #61540
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,627

    Default

    40K is awesome, no matter how up to speed I think I am I discover something more I overlooked

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO