User Tag List

Page 6153 of 6769 FirstFirst ... 51535653605361036143615161526153615461556163620362536653 ... LastLast
Results 61,521 to 61,530 of 67690

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

There is no such thing as a safe culture. You enjoy the illusion of safe within your own culture, because of in group beliefs, but essentially PEOPLE are dangerous. That's why I like to read murder mysteries. Homicide detectives see the potential for evil in everyone. Even dear sweet Agatha Christie understood this, which was why each of her characters were flawed, even if they had a perfectionistic Fi moral disgust towards the murderer animal.

Racism stems from this concept - that only the in group is safe, or only the out group is dangerous.

There is logic to this - that trusting the in groups are safe, or that the PRINCIPLES of some cultures are less preferable to our own. I'm mostly on the side of the latter - the former can be an erroneous conclusion, but the latter is completely open to debate based upon real results of equality, progress and general safety. Which is why I love African Americans but don't trust Muslims.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

What is really evil? Is it just murder? Is it stealing just to only deprive the individual? Is it pride? Is it putting yourself over to others where it becomes harmful?

Some say evil is simply the lack of good. Is it possible to be neither good or evil? Is there such thing as true neutrality?

Why do Christians find premarital sex, masturbation, homosexuality (not all but some) find evil? Is it a mock or jest against God and the sacred power to procreate?

Is simply offending God evil?

Is swearing evil?

Is me questioning everything evil? Is taking my mind to every possibility and thinking things entirely through that I trust that over faith to be evil?

Is to abandon a group evil?

Is the lack of love for one another evil?

Is lying an absolute evil?

Is hiding yourself behind a mask or using online evil because of misdirection or hiding of true interpersonal interaction evil?

Is not believing in someone evil?

Evil evil evil.

Does evil even exist?

Anyway, I think humans that simply harming someone must be evil? Is it really that simple? If so if means to an end has harm in it, should it never be done even if there is no possible thought out solution available?

Gosh, how funny we just simply don't question our social constructs.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

There is an amazingly large number of people who I really do not care to deal with ever again. They're not evil people, but people who are so full of negative energy and drama. I don't hate you, but please just go away. Really.
    4w5 sp/sx EII
    Likes Lark, GIjade liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    What is really evil? Is it just murder? Is it stealing just to only deprive the individual? Is it pride? Is it putting yourself over to others where it becomes harmful?

Some say evil is simply the lack of good. Is it possible to be neither good or evil? Is there such thing as true neutrality?

Why do Christians find premarital sex, masturbation, homosexuality (not all but some) find evil? Is it a mock or jest against God and the sacred power to procreate?

Is simply offending God evil?

Is swearing evil?

Is me questioning everything evil? Is taking my mind to every possibility and thinking things entirely through that I trust that over faith to be evil?

Is to abandon a group evil?

Is the lack of love for one another evil?

Is lying an absolute evil?

Is hiding yourself behind a mask or using online evil because of misdirection or hiding of true interpersonal interaction evil?

Is not believing in someone evil?

Evil evil evil.

Does evil even exist?

Anyway, I think humans that simply harming someone must be evil? Is it really that simple? If so if means to an end has harm in it, should it never be done even if there is no possible thought out solution available?

Gosh, how funny we just simply don't question our social constructs.
    Yes it does. You will know if you encounter it.

People are damn stupid
    Likes N/A liked this post

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

About to read a speech to my whole school...an inspirational speech. We're having 2 shows.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1
    Likes magpie, 21% liked this post

MBTI
    :}

It has gotten to the point finally of, 'whatever'. Or at least has moved pretty close to it.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Sick baby no fun
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Probably because they aren't eNFJ 6w5's right @Starry and @Z Buck McFate ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Precisely. For example, my sister is eNFJ 6w5...and she would fuckin love EJCC
    Maybe that's the problem. My office ENFJs are all either 2w3 or 3w2.

Any typological reason why ENFJ 3s and 2s wouldn't like me? (I know I'm seriously getting into "folk typology" territory here, so I'll take any answer with a grain of salt -- but I'm still curious.)
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    People are damn stupid
    Some, not all.
    “Oh, what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive.”
    ― Walter Scott, Marmion