User Tag List

  1. #61451
    Dream without Hesitation Enthusiastic_Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    2,310

    Default

    Typical me. More ambition and ideas than energy. Shouldn't have started up that second blog. There's absolutely no way I can maintain two blogs with my current schedule. I don't post enough in my first one as it is

    I can't get rid of a thread I've created either, can I??
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt
    Likes Captain_Invincible liked this post

  2. #61452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    Typical me. More ambition and ideas than energy. Shouldn't have started up that second blog. There's absolutely no way I can maintain two blogs with my current schedule. I don't post enough in my first one as it is

    I can't get rid of a thread I've created either, can I??
    I would help you maintain it over the Spring Break, if you really wanted help. I need something to do that isn't an assignment, lol. I wouldn't mind that at all.

  3. #61453
    Bright Glow Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    6,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    Welcome to the sweet, sweet club of optimism. The membership isn't high but oh do we have fun here
    Membership is high, what are you talking about? Everyone loves being optimistic! So fun fun fun. Party party party. I'm going to love today. I am going to have fun today. I am going to excel at class today. Therapy is no longer needed! I will get my dream job and more and be famous and awesome and awesomely famous soon I'll show you how TypoC is amazing once I become admin and then typology central will be even greater than it once was! (It was still great though)
    And I bet everyone will get their dream job. World peace will happen we'll all sing kumbah yah! Hold hands and free love and peace everywhere.
    And it starts now.
    #psychotic
    everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they once were
    Likes Enthusiastic_Dreamer liked this post

  4. #61454
    Dream without Hesitation Enthusiastic_Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    2,310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Membership is high, what are you talking about? Everyone loves being optimistic! So fun fun fun. Party party party. I'm going to love today. I am going to have fun today. I am going to excel at class today. Therapy is no longer needed! I will get my dream job and more and be famous and awesome and awesomely famous soon I'll show you how TypoC is amazing once I become admin and then typology central will be even greater than it once was! (It was still great though)
    And I bet everyone will get their dream job. World peace will happen we'll all sing kumbah yah! Hold hands and free love and peace everywhere.
    And it starts now.
    #psychotic
    Everyone wants to be in the club, but are they actually optimists? When shit hits the fan, that's when the true members are revealed
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

  5. #61455

    Default

    Right rat bastards its St Patricks Day and lets all be happy, even the libertards and rainbow fascists, today every body gets a pass!!

    No gays in the parade.

  6. #61456
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,046

    Default

    we ran low on work, so I have a few hours off (must return to do the hard work at the end of shift of course!) with pay... because I'm special like that
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  7. #61457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Right rat bastards its St Patricks Day and lets all be happy, even the libertards and rainbow fascists, today every body gets a pass!!

    No gays in the parade.
    People still celebrate St.Pats?

  8. #61458
    mom I'm going out Masokissed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Se
    Posts
    920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rico View Post
    People still celebrate St.Pats?
    Alcohol.
    So dust off your fuck me pumps
    Likes Captain_Invincible, yama liked this post

  9. #61459

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Masokissed View Post
    Alcohol.
    True lol. That's also why we have Marching Season here. 3 days of drunk paralysis
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

  10. #61460
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,981

    Default

    these tastes exactly like those cookie cakes you get at the mall



    which make me happy.
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy


    by @agentwashington

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 782
    Last Post: Today, 12:22 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts