User Tag List

Page 6136 of 6773 FirstFirst ... 51365636603660866126613461356136613761386146618662366636 ... LastLast
Results 61,351 to 61,360 of 67722

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #61351
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Protege View Post
    Oddly, I truly have a hard time seeing you as anything but INFJ. Fe is just as much about disengaging as it's about engaging with people and so called "social morality". Actually, I don't really relate to the Fe BS that you dislike. Many folks are just idiots who reinforce the Fe caricature and can't think for themselves.

    My good ENFJ friend and I actually regularly mock people who get too hung up on social protocol and "social morality"... we call them sheeple.

    Unless you relate to the core of Fi, don't necessarily write off Fe.

    The fact that you and @21lux are so keenly attuned to the fact of how you don't fit into the context of Fe and how you just don't relate to other Fe types seems like a rather Fe-centered concern because that, in itself, is using the "group" or other people as an objective measure. IXTJs are just like "meh, whatever... this is who I am... take it or leave it..." even when they are being quite kind and sweet.
    I feel like I relate to all 4 functions. Not to sound arrogant of course. There are days where I'm like ok what's efficient. Done done done. I figure out when it came to science groups, stuff actually gets done when I tell people what to do all it kind of irritates me I have to boss them around. Then when it comes to music I am very like this is so me this isn't me. Same as clothes and friends. If they don't reflect me, then I want little time with them. With Fe I can sooth talk others and make them want me but sometimes I never really get the result I want unless I'm really respected. With Ti I believe it's like overthinking everything but I feel like it's still Te for me.

    I tend to feel emotions more deeply than other people and I'm afraid to show it lest people start to drift away and they actually do. I'm very unconventional too to the point I know I break many social norms everyday and I feel like they only get in the way than help me. I don't have friends really in college and I hate it but at the same time I sort of understand why but I don't want to change really because it isn't "me".

    I look for individuals who stand out but can be eloquent at the same time. I know I'm not the perfect example either and sometimes I feel what I want isn't always real. I tend to notice how people feel after the fact after I have thought it through and that's often too late for most.

    People like me because I am myself I never feel like it's work to get people to like me. Primarily it's because people find it so funny that I can see opposing viewpoints so painfully there that they just love me for it. It gets tiring to keep listing the other side to get people to like me though. I only often mention the other side because I want to let people know that I actually think the whole thing through not just to be charming or sweet necessarily.

    Haha I just tend to forget about everyone else.

    Oh yeah and depending on what I wear I get tons of looks of contempt where I'm actually pissed off people can't just keep their tastes to themselves and this is probably Fe I stop wearing it because I feel so ostracized from just their looks. Although some days I can just walk and look at no one and I'm okay.

    ETA: okay I break some social norms, not tons lol. I go to a religious college and while it's safe and cheap. I feel like nobody here can relate to me because I'm agnostic and technically I'm not supposed to be here because I have left the faith but it's cheap and I'm kind of a little far in. It's a bit morally ambiguous and I hate it.

    It's a rule for men to have their hair short and shave everyday. I do the latter more but I like having longer hair but not super long. I know I stand out because I break that rule and really most men there don't. I skip church which is also a requirement there. I sometimes swear which you shouldn't there. And I let my roommates break some rules which is a rule that you should tell on them if they break rules.

    Now I could go Fe hardcore obey most of the rules the ones especially concerning appearance because unfortunately that's how people judge and wear really boring clothes everyday and lower myself to be someone who I am not and lie that I am a devout believer and blah blah blah and maybe not risk depression but possibly still will because I am not true to myself.

    I would go to church if I was unsure, but now I'm more solid in not being that faith I actually get pissed for people to share what they believe which I find not to be true. I keep leaving church angry I don't think an Fe user would care because these people are not advocating to hurt others or debase other people. I just find it utterally false and people not thinking for themselves and blindly accepting authority.

    Do you see why it's so hard for me to pick a functional axis?
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

  2. #61352
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,323

    Default

    ^ I talk too much. Lol

    More fuel to the Fi fire: when I was a teenager I felt I had to be extremely morally pure of course I got bullied for being too goody goody. I never swore and if I did ... It wasn't good.

    It wasn't until as time went on that people weren't as real as I thought they were. As a kid, I had a foolish assumption that people were generally trying their best all the time and fell short and there were only a few bad apples out there. It wasn't until my mission that appearance was the ultimate goal of many and that's when I woke up.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

  3. #61353
    I am Array Fay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    2,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    It's okay haha. You kind of always thought I had more Fi/Te than Fe/Ti right? It's weird to say I am an INTJ because it's like saying well you're more comfortable with Te than Fi.

    I believe that if you're an introvert, you find it easier to use introverted functions more than extraverted functions and vice versa. Now I know I don't sound like the rest of the INTJ's here but I did know I didn't sound like the rest of the INFJ's here either haha although I am the only Male for that type if it were to be true.

    I'll keep seeing how Fe/Ti works. if you changed your mind and believe I am more of a Fe Ti user let me know!
    I am not sure anymore to be honest. When I said you seem more Fi than Fe I had very superficial knowledge of you and now when I know more it's harder for me to decide. Sorry, I probably won't tell you your type. I am fine with INTJ.
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx

  4. #61354
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    I am not sure anymore to be honest. When I said you seem more Fi than Fe I had very superficial knowledge of you and now when I know more it's harder for me to decide. Sorry, I probably won't tell you your type. I am fine with INTJ.
    Okay well thank you for being honest.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"
    Likes Fay liked this post

  5. #61355
    Immanentize the Eschaton Array Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Okay well thank you for being honest.


    eNFJ 6w5
    Through every forest, above the trees
    Within my stomach, scraped off my knees
    I drink the honey inside your hive
    You are the reason I stay alive

  6. #61356
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    eNFJ 6w5
    Still on the 6w5?

    You're saying I'm even more Fe?

    I do everything on my own now since when I was a kid. I need time to recharge too. >.<
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

  7. #61357
    Immanentize the Eschaton Array Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Still on the 6w5?

    You're saying I'm even more Fe?

    There's something about INFJ + 6w5 that does exactly what you're doing and is mathematically expressed eNFJ


    I do everything on my own now since when I was a kid. I need time to recharge too.
    No way same!!!!!!!!!
    Through every forest, above the trees
    Within my stomach, scraped off my knees
    I drink the honey inside your hive
    You are the reason I stay alive

  8. #61358
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    There's something about INFJ + 6w5 that does exactly what you're doing and is mathematically expressed eNFJ
    Am I phobic.. counterphobic.. where is my strong sense of security? 5's can be very anxious too. :s 6's feels a little ordinary for me though.


    No way same!!!!!!!!!




    ... OHHHH you think my devotedness to my religion when I was a kid was a strong sense of loyalty? I mean I hardly participated in church activities and always felt like an outcast. I never really believed but I felt like if I made myself live a virtuous life maybe something miraculous would happen to me. I felt I was a sinner for not believing at the time.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

  9. #61359
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    663

    Default

    I am officially autistic which is gonna make typing me impossible lol so I am just gonna go with a type and stick to that and not think much of it.

  10. #61360
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rico View Post
    I am officially autistic which is gonna make typing me impossible lol so I am just gonna go with a type and stick to that and not think much of it.
    ESxP Done.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"
    Likes SpankyMcFly liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO