User Tag List

Page 6135 of 6782 FirstFirst ... 51355635603560856125613361346135613661376145618562356635 ... LastLast
Results 61,341 to 61,350 of 67815

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Today's (German) Google doodle honors the astronomer Caroline Herschel (1750 - 1848) ... according to Wikipedia the "first woman to be paid for her contributions to science"
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I cry during movies, does it make me Fe?
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    I cry during movies, does it make me Fe?
    Do you cry because you had a shared experience to relate or was it universal ethics and values that instantly got to you? Haha. It's a post for ixtj's though.

Since you find yourself to be INFP I think you would experience Fe more because it's your highest shadow function but that doesn't mean you have Fe over Fi.

I would say an understanding would be agreed to say over "shared experience" as it would be too limiting. But probably of course shared experiences for both types would bring much more empathy I presume.
    Why you looking for a harmony?
    There is harmony in everything
    It's a butterfly who waits for wind
    To fly away

If you're looking for a dream girl
    I'll never be your dream girl
    Living in the real world
    Looking for a dream girl

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Do you cry because you had a shared experience to relate or was it universal ethics and values that instantly got to you? Haha. It's a post for ixtj's though.

Since you find yourself to be INFP I think you would experience Fe more because it's your highest shadow function but that doesn't mean you have Fe over Fi.

I would say an understanding would be agreed to say over "shared experience" as it would be too limiting. But probably of course shared experiences for both types would bring much more empathy I presume.
    i don't relate to people based on a shared experience. I can vividly imagine my own self being at that situation and often can get so involved in a movie that I feel like what is happening to them is happening to me...so I just feel what they feel. It happens with people in real life too sometimes, but not as often. I think fitting yourself in someone else's shoes is more Fi than Fe though... Fe is more about the emotional manipulation and recognition of external values.
    I really don't think I am Fe-Ti user for several more reasons, that are just too complicated for me to explain them here... But yes, I am Fi-Te based.
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx
    Likes Ivy liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

i don't relate to people based on a shared experience. I can vividly imagine my own self being at that situation and often can get so involved in a movie that I feel like what is happening to them is happening to me...so I just feel what they feel. It happens with people in real life too sometimes, but not as often. I think fitting yourself in someone else's shoes is more Fi than Fe though... Fe is more about the emotional manipulation and recognition of external values.
    I really don't think I am Fe-Ti user for several more reasons, that are just too complicated for me to explain them here... But yes, I am Fi-Te based.
    Hmm. I meant to tag you to see if it works with me not to type you in fact I agree with 100% you just said there. I did say understanding over shared experience so that meant I disagreed with that part in the quote. I meant to ask the question sarcastically but it was difficult for you to know that being online.
    To fly away

Living in the real world
    Looking for a dream girl

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Hmm. I meant to tag you to see if it works with me not to type you in fact I agree with 100% you just said there. I did say understanding over shared experience so that meant I disagreed with that part in the quote. I meant to ask the question sarcastically but it was difficult for you to know that being online.
    ah lol... when it comes to you Forever...it's difficult to say when I only know your online persona. I think Fi vs Fe are the hardest to spot online, because it is a lot about your interaction with the world.
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

ah lol... when it comes to you Forever...it's difficult to say when I only know your online persona. I think Fi vs Fe are the hardest to spot online, because it is a lot about your interaction with the world.
    It's okay haha. You kind of always thought I had more Fi/Te than Fe/Ti right? It's weird to say I am an INTJ because it's like saying well you're more comfortable with Te than Fi.

I believe that if you're an introvert, you find it easier to use introverted functions more than extraverted functions and vice versa. Now I know I don't sound like the rest of the INTJ's here but I did know I didn't sound like the rest of the INFJ's here either haha although I am the only Male for that type if it were to be true.

I'll keep seeing how Fe/Ti works. if you changed your mind and believe I am more of a Fe Ti user let me know!
    To fly away

Living in the real world
    Looking for a dream girl

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

It's okay haha. You kind of always thought I had more Fi/Te than Fe/Ti right? It's weird to say I am an INTJ because it's like saying well you're more comfortable with Te than Fi.

I believe that if you're an introvert, you find it easier to use introverted functions more than extraverted functions and vice versa. Now I know I don't sound like the rest of the INTJ's here but I did know I didn't sound like the rest of the INFJ's here either haha although I am the only Male for that type if it were to be true.

I'll keep seeing how Fe/Ti works. if you changed your mind and believe I am more of a Fe Ti user let me know!
    Oddly, I truly have a hard time seeing you as anything but INFJ. Fe is just as much about disengaging as it's about engaging with people and so called "social morality". Actually, I don't really relate to the Fe BS that you dislike. Many folks are just idiots who reinforce the Fe caricature and can't think for themselves.

My good ENFJ friend and I actually regularly mock people who get too hung up on social protocol and "social morality"... we call them sheeple.

Unless you relate to the core of Fi, don't necessarily write off Fe.

The fact that you and @21lux are so keenly attuned to the fact of how you don't fit into the context of Fe and how you just don't relate to other Fe types seems like a rather Fe-centered concern because that, in itself, is using the "group" or other people as an objective measure. IXTJs are just like "meh, whatever... this is who I am... take it or leave it..." even when they are being quite kind and sweet.
    Likes EJCC, Ghost, Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

Level 8 Scumlord Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    642 so/sx

Decaffeinated coffee is like a hooker that only wants to cuddle.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes Bush Did 9/11 liked this post

MBTI
    eSTP

Quote Originally Posted by Protege View Post
    Oddly, I truly have a hard time seeing you as anything but INFJ. Fe is just about much as about disengaging as it's about engaging with people and so called "social morality". Actually, I don't really relate to the Fe BS that you dislike. Many folks are just idiots who reinforce the Fe caricature and can't think for themselves.

My good ENFJ friend and I actually regularly mock people who get too hung up on social protocol and "social morality"... we call them sheeple.

Unless you relate to the core of Fi, don't necessarily write off Fe.
    Fe is not suppose to mock..its not politically correct
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.
    Likes FutureInProgress liked this post