User Tag List

Page 6123 of 6774 FirstFirst ... 51235623602360736113612161226123612461256133617362236623 ... LastLast
Results 61,221 to 61,230 of 67739

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ Fᴇᴇʟs Lɪᴋᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

Instead of going somewhere that I shouldn't I am going to PLAY VIDEO GAMES YEAH

I'm so alone
    Trying to find my way back home to you
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes Petrahygen liked this post

HoC intro is soothing
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

There ain't no pot in these, I swear!

Likes Xann, FutureInProgress, Petrahygen liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

How long are stomach bugs supposed to last? I've spent the past two days alternating between buckling nausea, dehydration, persistent headaches and low grade fever symptoms. For all..twelve hours...I was awake at least.

How much longer must I suffer? Give me something to look forward to.

Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ Fᴇᴇʟs Lɪᴋᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    How long are stomach bugs supposed to last? I've spent the past two days alternating between buckling nausea, dehydration, persistent headaches and low grade fever symptoms. For all..twelve hours...I was awake at least.

How much longer must I suffer? Give me something to look forward to.
    Generally not longer than a few days, as long as you're sleeping and drinking lots of water. Here's something to look forward to: When you get better I'll tell you about where I'm at in dragon age and give you all the juicy details!!! Now go back to sleep.

I'm so alone
    Trying to find my way back home to you
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by slylingual View Post
    more and more i am starting to see just how damaging venting out my frustrations - whether that be to a specific person or a forum/blogging platform - can be to my future. more specifically to my personal growth and development. i don't know why or how people get such a kick out of throwing your past in your face. you would think it'd make them more sympathetic toward you and your struggles but that is rarely ever the case. that isn't to say that i think i deserve sympathy because the world doesn't owe me anything, just that it is very telling of humanity as a whole... or maybe my perception is just negatively skewed because of bad personal experiences i've had with opening up in the past. i dunno. either way i should learn to keep some shit to myself.
    How is venting to a forum at all damaging to your future?

Sure, venting to/at a person you know personally might damage your relations with them, but a forum? Really?

If a person actually likes you, then venting can hurt the friendship.

If the person doesn't like you, then they're going to use any excuse whatsoever to hurt you anyway. So who cares.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    378 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ???? None

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    How is venting to a forum at all damaging to your future?

Sure, venting to/at a person you know personally might damage your relations with them, but a forum? Really?

If a person actually likes you, then venting can hurt the friendship.

If the person doesn't like you, then they're going to use any excuse whatsoever to hurt you anyway. So who cares.
    yeah. i've been a part of many forums in the past and oftentimes i'll get attached to them - well, to the outlet it provides me - as well as the individual members who frequent the forum. i tend to be overly honest and revealing in my vents and when i open up like that i inadvertently invest my self esteem in the quality of the vents so when the feedback i receive is negative, or when something i've said while in a hyper vulnerable state is thrown in my face later on, then i take it to heart. whether i want to or not. it doesn't directly impact my future but it does impact me and when something impacts me then it influences the decisions i make and these decisions impact my future and so in a way i guess it indirectly impacts my future. this is my long-winded way of saying i'm a pussy.

i also didn't realize until very recently just how harmful and damaging stream-of-consciousness vents can be to personal relationships. why is that? i have my own theories but i wanna hear yours.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    Generally not longer than a few days, as long as you're sleeping and drinking lots of water. Here's something to look forward to: When you get better I'll tell you about where I'm at in dragon age and give you all the juicy details!!! Now go back to sleep.
    I have origins and that game is ****in' tough.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

MBTI
    :}

Wow.

So apparently I am an ineffective troll AND an ineffective bully.

I need to up my game.

Pro-tips anyone?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by slylingual View Post
    yeah. i've been a part of many forums in the past and oftentimes i'll get attached to them - well, to the outlet it provides me - as well as the individual members who frequent the forum. i tend to be overly honest and revealing in my vents and when i open up like that i inadvertently invest my self esteem in the quality of the vents so when the feedback i receive is negative, or when something i've said while in a hyper vulnerable state is thrown in my face later on, then i take it to heart. whether i want to or not. it doesn't directly impact my future but it does impact me and when something impacts me then it influences the decisions i make and these decisions impact my future and so in a way i guess it indirectly impacts my future. this is my long-winded way of saying i'm a pussy.

i also didn't realize until very recently just how harmful and damaging stream-of-consciousness vents can be to personal relationships. why is that? i have my own theories but i wanna hear yours.
    Yeah, not really sure tbh.