User Tag List

Page 6121 of 6781 FirstFirst ... 51215621602160716111611961206121612261236131617162216621 ... LastLast
Results 61,201 to 61,210 of 67805

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #61201
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    I literally had a dream last night where I changed my type to ENTP. Is my subconscious trying to tell me something?
    Yes, that you're thinking about Typology too much and considering the possibilities too much with your Ne xD
    Likes Enthusiastic_Dreamer liked this post

  2. #61202
    I like ice cream Array Enthusiastic_Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    1,253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rico View Post
    Yes, that you're thinking about Typology too much and considering the possibilities too much with your Ne xD
    Omg serious though, Ne can be tiring at times because literally, I just go in full drive exploring all avenues. Now, the difference between this mode and a more normal, general curiosity I feel, is that I often look under rocks that in reality, have noooo reason to be turned over.
    A mind wanders as does the soul

    "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

    "I or E: NF or ENTP, you'll always be ARET to me. Ambiverting, Rational thinking, Emoting, and Trailblazing since the 90's"
    -Cloudpatrol

    Love you Clouds!

  3. #61203
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    Omg serious though, Ne can be tiring at times because literally, I just go in full drive exploring all avenues. Now, the difference between this mode and a more normal, general curiosity I feel, is that I often look under rocks that in reality, have noooo reason to be turned over.
    To me, a rock is a rock.
    Unless it has gold underneath it.

    I am kinda pissed off because I am only seeing the email now that said I can have an extension onto my assignment, which I have spent the whole day doing and missed out on everything. I coulda went out tonight, but oh well, as is life. Priorities, huh? I can go out next week.

  4. #61204
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slylingual View Post
    backreading exists, and why do they have to explain anything to you?
    Hello. Welcome new member.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    I batted that one straight through the center...and you fielded left.
    Aye. Excuse my rudeness.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

  5. #61205
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    663

    Default

    I am being so 8w7 today.

  6. #61206
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    663

    Default

    This music is pumping me up.

  7. #61207
    Happy Dancer Array uumlau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so
    Posts
    5,563

    Default

    I just thought of putting guacamole as an additional ingredient of a BLT sandwich. I should have known someone else thought of it first:
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

    A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.

  8. #61208
    Member Array slylingual's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    378 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ???? None
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Hello. Welcome new member.

    Aye. Excuse my rudeness.
    welcome... newer member

  9. #61209
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slylingual View Post
    welcome... newer member
    Chronologically yes.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

  10. #61210
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    I just thought of putting guacamole as an additional ingredient of a BLT sandwich. I should have known someone else thought of it first:
    As soon as I saw that, there was no mistake I was a part of that community.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"
    Likes uumlau liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO