User Tag List

Page 6108 of 6774 FirstFirst ... 51085608600860586098610661076108610961106118615862086608 ... LastLast
Results 61,071 to 61,080 of 67735

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #61071
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    ur a grown ass man you can do that yourself
    You're my Dad.

    The one who has to help your kid.

    *passes scrubber*

  2. #61072
    Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ Fᴇᴇʟs Lɪᴋᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Posts
    5,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rico View Post
    You're my Dad.

    The one who has to help your kid.

    *passes scrubber*
    im not an enabler now either do it yourself or not at all


    I'm so alone
    Trying to find my way back home to you
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

  3. #61073
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    im not an enabler now either do it yourself or not at all
    *scrubs my fluff in front of you and gets it over your tea.*

  4. #61074
    Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ Fᴇᴇʟs Lɪᴋᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Posts
    5,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rico View Post
    *scrubs my fluff in front of you and gets it over your tea.*
    let me tell you a story son.

    you may not know this but you had two other siblings. two adorable little ISTJ dummies.

    you know why you've never met them?

    cuz i put their lil bitch asses in a cardboard box on the side of the road for adoption and if you mess with my fucking tea i will put you in there with them


    I'm so alone
    Trying to find my way back home to you
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

  5. #61075
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    let me tell you a story son.

    you may not know this but you had two other siblings. two adorable little ISTJ dummies.

    you know why you've never met them?

    cuz i put their lil bitch asses in a cardboard box on the side of the road for adoption and if you mess with my fucking tea i will put you in there with them
    You mean to tell me, I coulda had two slaves to do my stuff for me?!

  6. #61076
    Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ Fᴇᴇʟs Lɪᴋᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Posts
    5,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rico View Post
    You mean to tell me, I coulda had two slaves to do my stuff for me?!
    ISTJs are too stubborn to be your mind slave you woulda been disappointed


    I'm so alone
    Trying to find my way back home to you
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

  7. #61077
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    ISTJs are too stubborn to be your mind slave you woulda been disappointed
    Not if you drug em?

  8. #61078
    Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ Fᴇᴇʟs Lɪᴋᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Posts
    5,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rico View Post
    Not if you drug em?
    you underestimate their abilities


    I'm so alone
    Trying to find my way back home to you
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

  9. #61079
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    you underestimate their abilities
    They underestimate mine:



    I've been training for this moment since I was 6 months old.
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

  10. #61080
    just hanging in limbo Array Smilephantomhive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    638 sp/so
    Posts
    1,306

    Default

    Why do I like Yuno from Mirai Niki so much?
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

    johari
    nohari
    avatar
    Likes Lloyd liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO