User Tag List

Page 6105 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 51055605600560556095610361046105610661076115615562056605 ... LastLast
Results 61,041 to 61,050 of 67835

Thread: Random Thought Thread

I like ice cream Array Enthusiastic_Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    This election is getting to the point of-'Which person will I hate myself the least for voting for?'

Terrifying. I give my permission for every other country in the world to hate us if this continues. I've fucking spoken. I could rant about this more and might but lunch.
    This certainly seems to be the most unconventional election cycle so far. The candidates that seem to be the more traditionally viewed, presidential figures are losing in the polls, the outliers, the ones we used to toss aside five minutes in, like the Ron Pauls (I have nothing against the guy to be honest), are being thwarted up to the front. Looks like more than ever, the general public is fed up with "politics as usual" once and for all.
    A mind wanders as does the soul

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

"I or E: NF or ENTP, you'll always be ARET to me. Ambiverting, Rational thinking, Emoting, and Trailblazing since the 90's"
    -Cloudpatrol

Love you Clouds!

Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp
    Socionics
    yδN None

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    This certainly seems to be the most unconventional election cycle so far. The candidates that seem to be the more traditionally viewed, presidential figures are losing in the polls, the outliers, the ones we used to toss aside five minutes in, like the Ron Pauls (I have nothing against the guy to be honest), are being thwarted up to the front. Looks like more than ever, the general public is fed up with "politics as usual" once and for all.
    Totally. This one's interesting, entertaining, and curious from the sidelines.. but it's a shame that we (Americans) aren't on the sidelines.
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"; aka "jscrothers"; aka "bologna"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics
    Likes Qlip, Ivy, Enthusiastic_Dreamer liked this post

I like ice cream Array Enthusiastic_Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

The more I talk about how I socially operate and weave around emotions and connect with people, the more I feel I am giving away all the ENFP secrets, and how we charm the crap out of you.

Maybe I'll just go into hiding for a while...can't reveal too much! Gotta keep people guessing.
    A mind wanders as does the soul

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

"I or E: NF or ENTP, you'll always be ARET to me. Ambiverting, Rational thinking, Emoting, and Trailblazing since the 90's"
    -Cloudpatrol

Love you Clouds!

Senior Member Array Hitoshi-San's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Why is it that we have specific facial expressions assigned to different emotions? Like smiling when we're happy or crying when we're sad, or rolling our eyes when we're annoyed. It makes sense and I can't really imagine scowling if I received the news of my life, but it's still strange when there's so many other options out there for what we could do instead.

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Hitoshi-San View Post
    Why is it that we have specific facial expressions assigned to different emotions? Like smiling when we're happy or crying when we're sad, or rolling our eyes when we're annoyed. It makes sense and I can't really imagine scowling if I received the news of my life, but it's still strange when there's so many other options out there for what we could do instead.
    Nonverbal languages evolve the same way verbal ones do. It developed because it was useful, and we learn it from our parents the same way we learn words. Observation and imitation.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~
    Likes Hitoshi-San liked this post

This campaign rally is world wrestling entertainment.
    Likes Ursa liked this post

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    This campaign rally is world wrestling entertainment.
    Oh hey there stranger.

What's a large predatory cat like you doing in a place like this?

*waggles eyebrows*
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Oh hey there stranger.

What's a large predatory cat like you doing in a place like this?
    Hunting pandas. Seen any? You need to post more often, you wild animal.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Hunting pandas. Seen any?
    They went that'a'way. >>>

*whistles innocently*

~

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I think that I shall get several inches chopped off of my hair tomorrow because I'm bored with it
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett
    Likes Ursa liked this post