User Tag List

Page 6101 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 51015601600160516091609961006101610261036111615162016601 ... LastLast
Results 61,001 to 61,010 of 67712

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Oɴᴇ Dᴀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴀ Tɪᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    Add "Wildest Arctic" to your list. I'm in love with the polar regions of the earth, and that series was fantastic.
    OMG I did add that one!! I LOVE the arctic so I added lots of arctic-related documentaries!!

Mirror, mirror, what's behind you?
    Save me from the things I see
    I can keep it from the world
    Why won't you let me hide from me?
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtP
    Enneagram
    359 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

"Now, before we begin doing anything -- absolutely anything at all -- I want to start tonight off by saying: I don't have a small penis."

Good show, guys; good show.
    J. Scott Crothers
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics
    Likes FutureInProgress liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj Ne

Socionics Personality Types Comparison:

This page makes me more certain than ever of my type. However, what I do find a bit odd - with INFj being Fi-Ne and INTj being Ti-Ne - is that this page suggests that INTjs hold a higher regard for individualism. This focus on the self and individualism is the main reason that I ever seriously doubted my type, since I have always read that (mbti) INFPs are practically "the individualists." But here:

10. INFjs, more than INTjs, frequently perceives and defines themselves and other people through group associations. INFjs focus on collectivism over individualism.
    24. INTjs are more likely than INFjs to perceive and distinguish themselves primarily through personal qualities. INTjs focus on individualism more than INFjs.

Thoughts?
    Ti = Ne > Ni > Si > Te = Fi > Se > Fe
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.

My Socionics test result: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/resul....V8bh7vuL.dpuf

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

[Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"
    Likes Petrahygen liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

[Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

Tempbanned Array
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

It is better to be authentic than fashionable. Only the most thoughtless and absent-minded among us are creatures of fashion; they just don't realise just how unoriginal they truly are. Maybe this is why, on average, men are more intelligent than women.

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Its fun to apply that to evangelists, either people are predestined to heaven or hell and there's not point informing them or seeking to influence their beliefs in any manner what so ever as it wont influence their destiny, hence no need what so ever for evangelism, or your destiny is entirely dictated by your beliefs but all the scriptural references to names being written in the book of life and such are all in error, hence scriptural demands for evangelism? Also in error.

I dont believe in determinism though or predestination and I think those are monsterous creeds, lead to monsterous deeds.

On the other hand there's a more complex version of determinism which I think is more credible, to do with the transmission of disease and conditioning, although its not strictly correct to call it memetics or behaviourism because both I think of as reductive.

Yes to the fries.

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

A fully functional pulse rifle for less than I would earn in a month? What a world we live in!

Now if only I could navigate the law and build a fortified home to protect it from theft.

I should move to another part of the world.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    Optimism in the vein of the famous Gandhi quote “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

I do think though that there is something to it.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari
    Likes Osprey, Ivy liked this post