User Tag List

Page 6097 of 6773 FirstFirst ... 50975597599760476087609560966097609860996107614761976597 ... LastLast
Results 60,961 to 60,970 of 67725

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Alchemist of life Array Coriolis's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Xann View Post
    Sometimes people who don't talk like robots in a stereotypical sense still seem like robots in their behaviour or lack of individuality, this tends to annoy the balanced robot/non-robot crowd greatly. I'd take a high quality logicbot over a Miley Cyrus fan who makes use of flowery emotionally appealing language any day of the week.
    Don't get me started. So would I. They are conformists in their flowery, emotive speech.
    Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it. We should remove the carrot and walk forward with our eyes open. -- Raistlin Majere
    Likes Xann, N/A liked this post

(in)formation Array Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    872 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Hey if the content is interesting enough without the need for peripheral way of persuasion in their speech, then it's a-okay by me.
    "Simplicity is complexity resolved."
    Likes Forever liked this post

MBTI
    eSTP

It's so strange to not be at the top of pecking order with my little one. My first son it always just me and him, his mom kept her life crazy busy and wasn't home much. So I he had a really strong attachment to me and didn't shun her, but didn't attach to her at all. I got hugs and kisses and she didn't. He would crawl up in my lap and not hers.

Well, this time around I am second to mom and it's just weird. I am OK with it. I am just not used to being second so it's just something I notice just because it's different. She is a stay at home mom so it's expected and she is an awesome mom.

Sorry, 2 different moms for those that don't know I am divorced. 12 year old as of today, and 9 month old.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.
    Likes Ivy liked this post

Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtP
    Enneagram
    359 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

I got a call back about our album. I've never heard anyone say "Unintelligible Garbage" without a bit of a chuckle and/or without totally botching the pronunciation. These guys are professionals.
    J. Scott Crothers
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    :}

Ugh I have a nasty nasty horrible nose bleed. Its horrible, the blood keeps running down my throat and its just EWWWW...

Its weird because I just used a biore strip and...that somehow...triggered it? I think my nose is sort of confused or something.

'Nosebleed section and napolean dynamite keeps repeating in my head for some reason don't know why as I don't really understand either of thise things'

Senior Member Array Grand Admiral Crunch's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

When I post something that enables someone to tell a joke off of it, and then the joke gets a bunch of likes, I think I should get likes too, because I set up the joke. Fuckers.

Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ Fᴇᴇʟs Lɪᴋᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

The girls in my group were talking about how they're short but they're both taller than me #ouch

I'm so alone
    Trying to find my way back home to you
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

Im scurred.
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. "
    -Bruce Lee

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Following politics makes me anxious, but I keep on getting sucked in. I guess I'm like my Dad in that way.