User Tag List

  1. #60831
    my floof is luxury Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,980

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Drake as the rapper or the dragon-like creature?
    I just think if @Oaky ever dropped a hip hop album it would be complex, sensitive and meme-friendly.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth
    Likes Xann, N/A, Ingrid in grids liked this post

  2. #60832
    Strongly Ambivalent Ivy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    24,193

    Default

    And in the video he would most likely dance in a Cosby sweater. The dancing would not be skillful but it would still be somehow charming and compelling.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii
    Likes Xann, EJCC, Wind Up Rex, N/A, Ingrid in grids liked this post

  3. #60833
    my floof is luxury Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,980

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    And in the video he would most likely dance in a Cosby sweater. The dancing would not be skillful but it would still be somehow charming and compelling.
    Wanna be thugs would try to get him into beefs with him, and he'd just calmly drop one of the greatest diss tracks of all time.

    ...and then get a Grammy nomination for it.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth
    Likes EJCC, Xann liked this post

  4. #60834
    inside the lines EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    17,929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind Up Rex View Post
    Wanna be thugs would try to get him into beefs with him, and he'd just calmly drop one of the greatest diss tracks of all time.

    ...and then get a Grammy nomination for it.
    Look, Taylor, I'm real happy for you and I'mma let you finish, but @Oaky's album is one of the best albums of all time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nørrsken impersonating EJCC
    It's strange. I keep banning morons, but they keep signing up? What is this?
    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes Wind Up Rex liked this post

  5. #60835
    inside the lines EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    17,929

    Default



    ^ Actually me.

    Source: Quarter Life Poetry
    Quote Originally Posted by Nørrsken impersonating EJCC
    It's strange. I keep banning morons, but they keep signing up? What is this?
    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes Ghost liked this post

  6. #60836
    Typology Retiree Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    6,825

    Default

    I'm still procrastinating on homework oh my god
    3 weeks on T
    Eat EVERYTHING!
    Likes Fate liked this post

  7. #60837
    Typology Retiree Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    6,825

    Default

    I'm going to fail this class. I don't know how to do anything on this practice quiz.
    3 weeks on T
    Eat EVERYTHING!

  8. #60838
    Starcrossed Seafarer Aquarelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Please another active actual INFJ would be nice. Our type is failing to exist.
    Well that settles it. I am back!
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

    My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/
    Likes Qlip, Forever, uumlau liked this post

  9. #60839
    Post Human Post Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,935

    Default

    I am getting really annoyed at FB. I would completely ditch it if there was an easier way maintain the illusion of meaningful contact with my family and friends.

  10. #60840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I am getting really annoyed at FB. I would completely ditch it if there was an easier way maintain the illusion of meaningful contact with my family and friends.
    I deleted mine and don't miss it all tbh.
    Likes Qlip liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 750
    Last Post: 05-20-2017, 06:13 AM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts