User Tag List

Page 6024 of 6783 FirstFirst ... 50245524592459746014602260236024602560266034607461246524 ... LastLast
Results 60,231 to 60,240 of 67823

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #60231
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    1,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Sometimes I wonder if it's an ENFJ thing to think of themselves as heartless. At least, common enough where it could be a thing.
    I think it could be quite possible. The funny thing I care about people IMMENSELY but it pains me to let too many people in because I internalize their vulnerabilities and it presents itself through physical stress. So I am standoffish and come off somewhat cold as a form of self-preservation. I can make people esp. older men (usually in a non-sexual way) feel heard, understood, safe. Do you relate?
    Likes SearchingforPeace liked this post

  2. #60232
    Seal Down Array Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se
    Posts
    7,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Protege View Post
    I think it could be quite possible. The funny thing I care about people IMMENSELY but it pains me to let too many people in because I internalize their vulnerabilities and it presents itself through physical stress. So I am standoffish and come off somewhat cold as a form of self-preservation. I can make people esp. older men (usually in a non-sexual way) feel heard, understood, safe. Do you relate?
    Not really . Well, I do the same thing, but for different internal reasons that I kinda-sorta don't wanna talk about. Essentially I have a finite amount of "care" that I can give, and as such only so many people can be let in because of it. If I exceed it I get really stressed. That, and I don't regard everyone as deserving of it, and it must be proven to be worth receiving. Ultimately though, I am capable of caring for anyone if the situation 100% demands it.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

  3. #60233
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    1,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Not really . Well, I do the same thing, but for different internal reasons that I kinda-sorta don't wanna talk about. Essentially I have a finite amount of "care" that I can give, and as such only so many people can be let in because of it. If I exceed it I get really stressed. That, and I don't regard everyone as deserving of it, and it must be proven to be worth receiving. Ultimately though, I am capable of caring for anyone if the situation 100% demands it.
    I only let a few people in like that...thank goodness ... but everyone else I am neutral towards. But then again, I am 3w4. lol. I read somewhere that 3w4s can look like 1s on the surface but the motivations will be very different.
    Likes Hard liked this post

  4. #60234
    Seal Down Array Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se
    Posts
    7,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Protege View Post
    I only let a few people in like that...thank goodness ... but everyone else I am neutral towards. But then again, I am 3w4. lol. I read somewhere that 3w4s can look like 1s on the surface but the motivations will be very different.
    Yeah being a 1w2 changes the dynamic of ENFJ rather significantly from what I've learned. I get mistaken for an ESTJ with some level of frequency. 2 and 3 in particular seem to be the most congruent with ENFJ, and in my experience I'll feel a stronger overlap and kinship with the 3 variety. It also helps that 3 is in my tritype.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

  5. #60235
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    663

    Default

    I need to start living more, and stop caring about my grades.

  6. #60236
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    1,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Yeah being a 1w2 changes the dynamic of ENFJ rather significantly from what I've learned. I get mistaken for an ESTJ with some level of frequency. 2 and 3 in particular seem to be the most congruent with ENFJ, and in my experience I'll feel a stronger overlap and kinship with the 3 variety. It also helps that 3 is in my tritype.
    Interesting, with my tritype, people seem surprised by my ENFJness... I get typed as an introvert quite often. I don't relate to the stereotypical e3 because I tend to idealize e5 traits as part of my image.
    Likes Hard liked this post

  7. #60237
    Pubic Enemy #1 Array Crabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,254

    Default

    There is a man at Starbucks playing chess with himself. I've seen it all now.

  8. #60238
    Strongly Ambivalent Array Ivy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    24,200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crabs View Post
    There is a man at Starbucks playing with himself. I've seen it all now.
    The above represents how this post registered to me upon my original, too-fast read of it.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

  9. #60239
    Pubic Enemy #1 Array Crabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    The above represents how this post registered to me upon my original, too-fast read of it.
    I haven't seen that yet, but it's only a matter of time. They have Valentine's Day drinks now so love is in the air.

  10. #60240
    Oɴᴇ Hᴇᴀʀᴛ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Posts
    5,911

    Default

    I need to get home as soon as possible. Mabye once I'm home I won't have to worry as much about making stupid decisions. Maybe once I've eaten something and get some sleep I'll be more rational.


    knowing what makes us happy
    is sometimes the hardest thing to do
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes Chrysanthe liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 623
    Last Post: Today, 11:41 AM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO