User Tag List

MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    359 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Sometimes I wonder if it's an ENFJ thing to think of themselves as heartless. At least, common enough where it could be a thing.
    I think it could be quite possible. The funny thing I care about people IMMENSELY but it pains me to let too many people in because I internalize their vulnerabilities and it presents itself through physical stress. So I am standoffish and come off somewhat cold as a form of self-preservation. I can make people esp. older men (usually in a non-sexual way) feel heard, understood, safe. Do you relate?
    Likes SearchingforPeace liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Protege View Post
    I think it could be quite possible. The funny thing I care about people IMMENSELY but it pains me to let too many people in because I internalize their vulnerabilities and it presents itself through physical stress. So I am standoffish and come off somewhat cold as a form of self-preservation. I can make people esp. older men (usually in a non-sexual way) feel heard, understood, safe. Do you relate?
    Not really . Well, I do the same thing, but for different internal reasons that I kinda-sorta don't wanna talk about. Essentially I have a finite amount of "care" that I can give, and as such only so many people can be let in because of it. If I exceed it I get really stressed. That, and I don't regard everyone as deserving of it, and it must be proven to be worth receiving. Ultimately though, I am capable of caring for anyone if the situation 100% demands it.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    359 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Not really . Well, I do the same thing, but for different internal reasons that I kinda-sorta don't wanna talk about. Essentially I have a finite amount of "care" that I can give, and as such only so many people can be let in because of it. If I exceed it I get really stressed. That, and I don't regard everyone as deserving of it, and it must be proven to be worth receiving. Ultimately though, I am capable of caring for anyone if the situation 100% demands it.
    I only let a few people in like that...thank goodness ... but everyone else I am neutral towards. But then again, I am 3w4. lol. I read somewhere that 3w4s can look like 1s on the surface but the motivations will be very different.
    Likes Hard liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Protege View Post
    I only let a few people in like that...thank goodness ... but everyone else I am neutral towards. But then again, I am 3w4. lol. I read somewhere that 3w4s can look like 1s on the surface but the motivations will be very different.
    Yeah being a 1w2 changes the dynamic of ENFJ rather significantly from what I've learned. I get mistaken for an ESTJ with some level of frequency. 2 and 3 in particular seem to be the most congruent with ENFJ, and in my experience I'll feel a stronger overlap and kinship with the 3 variety. It also helps that 3 is in my tritype.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

I need to start living more, and stop caring about my grades.

MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    359 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Yeah being a 1w2 changes the dynamic of ENFJ rather significantly from what I've learned. I get mistaken for an ESTJ with some level of frequency. 2 and 3 in particular seem to be the most congruent with ENFJ, and in my experience I'll feel a stronger overlap and kinship with the 3 variety. It also helps that 3 is in my tritype.
    Interesting, with my tritype, people seem surprised by my ENFJness... I get typed as an introvert quite often. I don't relate to the stereotypical e3 because I tend to idealize e5 traits as part of my image.
    Likes Hard liked this post

There is a man at Starbucks playing chess with himself. I've seen it all now.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Crabs View Post
    There is a man at Starbucks playing with himself. I've seen it all now.
    The above represents how this post registered to me upon my original, too-fast read of it.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    The above represents how this post registered to me upon my original, too-fast read of it.
    I haven't seen that yet, but it's only a matter of time. They have Valentine's Day drinks now so love is in the air.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1 so/sp

I need to get home as soon as possible. Mabye once I'm home I won't have to worry as much about making stupid decisions. Maybe once I've eaten something and get some sleep I'll be more rational.
    Likes Chrysanthe liked this post