User Tag List

Page 6024 of 6783 FirstFirst ... 50245524592459746014602260236024602560266034607461246524 ... LastLast
Results 60,231 to 60,240 of 67823

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Sometimes I wonder if it's an ENFJ thing to think of themselves as heartless. At least, common enough where it could be a thing.
    I think it could be quite possible. The funny thing I care about people IMMENSELY but it pains me to let too many people in because I internalize their vulnerabilities and it presents itself through physical stress. So I am standoffish and come off somewhat cold as a form of self-preservation. I can make people esp. older men (usually in a non-sexual way) feel heard, understood, safe. Do you relate?
    Likes SearchingforPeace liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Quote Originally Posted by Protege View Post
    I think it could be quite possible. The funny thing I care about people IMMENSELY but it pains me to let too many people in because I internalize their vulnerabilities and it presents itself through physical stress. So I am standoffish and come off somewhat cold as a form of self-preservation. I can make people esp. older men (usually in a non-sexual way) feel heard, understood, safe. Do you relate?
    Not really . Well, I do the same thing, but for different internal reasons that I kinda-sorta don't wanna talk about. Essentially I have a finite amount of "care" that I can give, and as such only so many people can be let in because of it. If I exceed it I get really stressed. That, and I don't regard everyone as deserving of it, and it must be proven to be worth receiving. Ultimately though, I am capable of caring for anyone if the situation 100% demands it.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Not really . Well, I do the same thing, but for different internal reasons that I kinda-sorta don't wanna talk about. Essentially I have a finite amount of "care" that I can give, and as such only so many people can be let in because of it. If I exceed it I get really stressed. That, and I don't regard everyone as deserving of it, and it must be proven to be worth receiving. Ultimately though, I am capable of caring for anyone if the situation 100% demands it.
    I only let a few people in like that...thank goodness ... but everyone else I am neutral towards. But then again, I am 3w4. lol. I read somewhere that 3w4s can look like 1s on the surface but the motivations will be very different.
    Likes Hard liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Quote Originally Posted by Protege View Post
    I only let a few people in like that...thank goodness ... but everyone else I am neutral towards. But then again, I am 3w4. lol. I read somewhere that 3w4s can look like 1s on the surface but the motivations will be very different.
    Yeah being a 1w2 changes the dynamic of ENFJ rather significantly from what I've learned. I get mistaken for an ESTJ with some level of frequency. 2 and 3 in particular seem to be the most congruent with ENFJ, and in my experience I'll feel a stronger overlap and kinship with the 3 variety. It also helps that 3 is in my tritype.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

I need to start living more, and stop caring about my grades.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Yeah being a 1w2 changes the dynamic of ENFJ rather significantly from what I've learned. I get mistaken for an ESTJ with some level of frequency. 2 and 3 in particular seem to be the most congruent with ENFJ, and in my experience I'll feel a stronger overlap and kinship with the 3 variety. It also helps that 3 is in my tritype.
    Interesting, with my tritype, people seem surprised by my ENFJness... I get typed as an introvert quite often. I don't relate to the stereotypical e3 because I tend to idealize e5 traits as part of my image.
    Likes Hard liked this post

There is a man at Starbucks playing chess with himself. I've seen it all now.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Crabs View Post
    There is a man at Starbucks playing with himself. I've seen it all now.
    The above represents how this post registered to me upon my original, too-fast read of it.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    The above represents how this post registered to me upon my original, too-fast read of it.
    I haven't seen that yet, but it's only a matter of time. They have Valentine's Day drinks now so love is in the air.

Oɴᴇ Hᴇᴀʀᴛ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

I need to get home as soon as possible. Mabye once I'm home I won't have to worry as much about making stupid decisions. Maybe once I've eaten something and get some sleep I'll be more rational.

knowing what makes us happy
    is sometimes the hardest thing to do
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes Chrysanthe liked this post