User Tag List

Page 6021 of 6783 FirstFirst ... 50215521592159716011601960206021602260236031607161216521 ... LastLast
Results 60,201 to 60,210 of 67823

Thread: Random Thought Thread

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

by @magpie
    Likes Qlip, Lark, Hard, Ghost, miss fortune and 2 others liked this post

Oɴᴇ Hᴇᴀʀᴛ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

My bullshit tolerance meter has dropped to 0 I have absolutely no patience for anything anymore and everything makes me mad. Breathe too close to me and you've probably pissed me off somehow

knowing what makes us happy
    is sometimes the hardest thing to do
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes Lark, Hard, Chanaynay, Hawthorne liked this post

TIL there's a reason why they don't sell milkshakes at Taco Bell. Also, one needs to be cautious when on a smooth diet due to a tooth extraction.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    My bullshit tolerance meter has dropped to 0 I have absolutely no patience for anything anymore and everything makes me mad. Breathe too close to me and you've probably pissed me off somehow
    Welcome to my every day!
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I think my computer hates me and wants to kill me... back to back it's played Mozart's Requiem and Chopin's Funeral March
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett
    Likes Bush Did 9/11, uumlau liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

What types were Isabel Myers and Katherine Briggs?

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se

@whatever this reminds me of something you might do:

Walking home just down, I randomly decided: "oh, lets' figure out where the plane of the solar system is simply by looking at the sun!" ...it proved to be more challenging than how it appeared on the surface, mostly because of the earth's ~23 degree tilt making things really wonky and complex. I just visualized a sphere and a sun in my head, and did lots of weird tilty stuff to it. After I got home I sat on the toilet for a few minutes I eventually figured it out! It was very satisfying . Now that I know the visual process to go through I can apply it in the future much more quickly. As such if someone were to ask me "where is the solar system plane" I could do it in a matter of seconds . Further, I think I could even write an equation for it with only a few basic parameters, and it would likely simplify into something really simple . I think. Universally it would have 4 variables. Though if I wrote the equation for specific times of day (i.e. sunset), I could very easily just embed some variables in themselves. Sadly, I haven't used math (trig) in years, so it wouldn't easily come to me.

Maybe I'll get more bored tonight and do it for fun.

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

@Hard

I spent WAY too much time when I was in Brazil trying to figure out the difference in angle of the sun from where I was at that moment to where I would be if I were at home

and I actually tutored a few classmates in trig last year and apparently did decently since they passed hadn't taken it since high school!
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett
    Likes Hard liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    @Hard

I spent WAY too much time when I was in Brazil trying to figure out the difference in angle of the sun from where I was at that moment to where I would be if I were at home

and I actually tutored a few classmates in trig last year and apparently did decently since they passed hadn't taken it since high school!
    Ha! I do that too when I am in new places (or old ones). It's just fun to think about these things!

When I walked onto a beach in Oregon for the first time, the very first thing I thought and said was "this is really neat. On the east coast, to your left is north, but out here to your left is south. That's so weird and so cool!" People looked at me somewhat strangely. Perhaps because I had just met them.

Also when I was in high school and learned what parabolas were in algebra, I started seeing them EVERYWHERE when people played games in gym class. I'd watch and imagine all the parabolas and angles such leaving trails behind all the balls and stuff.

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Ha! I do that too when I am in new places (or old ones). It's just fun to think about these things!

When I walked onto a beach in Oregon for the first time, the very first thing I thought and said was "this is really neat. On the east coast, to your left is north, but out here to your left is south. That's so weird and so cool!" People looked at me somewhat strangely. Perhaps because I had just met them.

Also when I was in high school and learned what parabolas were in algebra, I started seeing them EVERYWHERE when people played games in gym class. I'd watch and imagine all the parabolas and angles such leaving trails behind all the balls and stuff.
    I got to the town I stayed in at night and it was really overcast for the next few days when i was there (and I slept in because it was a different time zone) and I had NO idea which direction north was. My portuguese was terrible, so I asked someone and they kind of pointed some direction and I decided that must be north... turns out that it was east, but in my brain the sun rose in the south and set in the north the rest of my stay there

I came home and was complaining about that to my dad and it turns out he had the exact same thing happen when he was stationed in Germany and spent 18 months feeling like the sun was rising in the west and setting in the east

getting something stuck in your brain like that is weird because you KNOW what's right but it feels completely wrong
    Likes Hard liked this post