User Tag List

Page 6012 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 50125512591259626002601060116012601360146022606261126512 ... LastLast
Results 60,111 to 60,120 of 67713

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Gunfight at the O.K. corral. Donald, you suck. Get off the stage.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

MBTI
    :}

Im bored im bored im bored im bored im bored im bored im bored im bored im bored im bored im bored im bored... So bored that none of that was copy and pasted

So bored so bored so bored so bored so bored so bored so bored so bored so bored so bored so bored so bored so bored so bored so bored so bored so bored so bored gotta differentiate stretch those synapses or something fuck me

Im so bored i referenced science im so bored i referenced science im so bored i referenced science im so bored i referenced science... Possibly incorrectly... Maybe probably possibly... Am i bored enough to care... Am i too bored to care... There is no winning. Synapses synapses synapses boredom boredom boredapses synadoms

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

I want to play my game but the character I made is so ugly that my gut twists with pity and I cry.
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

The main topic occupying the mind of the english is migration, and to a lesser extent militarism, they are caught in a kind of militant conservative mood and mindset and as a result I think the rest of the UK is going to be dragged out of the European Union with them.

I suspect that there's more to it, I suspect that there's harmonisation taking place, or at least convergence, of welfare paradigms, something similar happened within the UK itself when the made the shift from a parish system to a national system, with the emergence of a single, central, national state welfare system which conservatives have worked hard to try and dismantle since.

The UK, particularly the conservative elites with their friends in the finance/the city, are fixed upon malthusian, social darwinist and some pretty old fashioned protestant work ethics (which dont appear to disappear no matter how secular/atheist the world becomes, in fact it seems to get ramped up but its usually "people should work harder, other people that is"). I wonder how long that cultural scene will act as a break on progress, technics has superceded it for the most part.

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

I'm codependent. I feel stronger and more secure in the company of another, it's true.

But fuck. What do you do when it's a coworker who has dependency issues? I can't fucking break up with him, he works fifteen feet from me at all times.

I don't know but he's ruining my tranquility at work.
    the bees made honey in the lion's skull

Quote Originally Posted by sunyata View Post
    I'm codependent. I feel stronger and more secure in the company of another, it's true.

But fuck. What do you do when it's a coworker who has dependency issues? I can't fucking break up with him, he works fifteen feet from me at all times.

I don't know but he's ruining my tranquility at work.
    I thought co-dependency was to do with vacarious substances dependency issues or other behaviour that should change, what you're talking about sounds like interdependence or simply an association or friendship, a connection to another, or maybe I'm misreading it.

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I thought co-dependency was to do with vacarious substances dependency issues or other behaviour that should change, what you're talking about sounds like interdependence or simply an association or friendship, a connection to another, or maybe I'm misreading it.
    "Codependent relationships are a type of dysfunctional helping relationship where one person supports or enables another person's addiction, poor mental health, immaturity, irresponsibility, or under-achievement."

That's from Google. I'm not abhorrent about my issues with interdependence, so perhaps codependence is not the correct word to use, I thought it meant in any capacity of dependence - which I am. A quite social creature.

Oops.
    the bees made honey in the lion's skull

Quote Originally Posted by sunyata View Post
    "Codependent relationships are a type of dysfunctional helping relationship where one person supports or enables another person's addiction, poor mental health, immaturity, irresponsibility, or under-achievement."

That's from Google. I'm not abhorrent about my issues with interdependence, so perhaps codependence is not the correct word to use, I thought it meant in any capacity of dependence - which I am. A quite social creature.

Oops.
    Yeah, that's a broader definition than I'm used to knowing, although you're right,its disordered, what you describe doesnt sound disordered.

I discovered that you could use google to search for unknown images a while back to identify statues or artworks, which is great, although there's still monuments which draw a blank.