User Tag List

Page 600 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 10050055059059859960060160261065070011001600 ... LastLast
Results 5,991 to 6,000 of 67834

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #5991
    Senior Member Array Synapse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4
    Socionics
    INFp
    Posts
    3,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Someone told me tonight that I have "central Asian" eyes.
    Egyptian eyes?

  2. #5992
    Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    Egyptian eyes?
    Central Asia includes parts of Russia, Afghanistan, several former territories of the former Soviet Union (including Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan) and parts of China. Maybe more, I'm not sure.

    Egypt is in northern Africa.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

    "In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3


    Fasting for Advent


    Give Vegan


    SEE-Fi /Gamma

  3. #5993
    Senior Member Array Synapse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4
    Socionics
    INFp
    Posts
    3,403

    Default

    I went on vent once but took too much energy and effort, I have registered and haven't gone back since. Partially due to my delayed reaction to everything, this is changing which is great.

  4. #5994
    Senior Member Array Sparrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,532

    Default

    I have a friend from Central Asia (Kyrgyzstan). Thought he was half Asian and half White, he is a total cutie!
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

  5. #5995
    Senior Member Array Synapse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4
    Socionics
    INFp
    Posts
    3,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Central Asia includes parts of Russia, Afghanistan, several former territories of the former Soviet Union (including Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan) and parts of China. Maybe more, I'm not sure.

    Egypt is in northern Africa.
    Oh okay, I can't see it though.

  6. #5996
    Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    Oh okay, I can't see it though.


    Maybe it's the way I do my eye make-up.

    Then again, my mother always comments about my eyes, and my favorite nephew's eyes are like that too...except even more exaggerated. His eyes, like, turn downward slightly, and he has longer eyelashes.

    I've known a couple of people from Uzbekistan, and only one of them had slightly slanted eyes...the other guys are very round and Russian-looking I guess. Same with the guy I know whose mother is from Kazakhastan and father is from Russia. No eye slant. Brown eyes, though.

    I couldn't really say. I don't know my father's heritage.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

    "In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3


    Fasting for Advent


    Give Vegan


    SEE-Fi /Gamma

  7. #5997
    Senior Member Array Synapse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4
    Socionics
    INFp
    Posts
    3,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post


    Maybe it's the way I do my eye make-up.

    Then again, my mother always comments about my eyes, and my favorite nephew's eyes are like that too...except even more exaggerated. His eyes, like, turn downward slightly, and he has longer eyelashes.

    I've known a couple of people from Uzbekistan, and only one of them had slightly slanted eyes...the other guys are very round and Russian-looking I guess. Same with the guy I know whose mother is from Kazakhastan and father is from Russia. No eye slant. Brown eyes, though.

    I couldn't really say. I don't know my father's heritage.
    Okay, guh at my reactivity being off. Unless they were refering to manga style, then again I don't know. To me looks more like an egyptian look.

  8. #5998
    meinmeinmein! Array mmhmm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,300

    Default

    rain rain go away
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

  9. #5999
    Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    Okay, guh at my reactivity being off. Unless they were refering to manga style, then again I don't know. To me looks more like an egyptian look.
    Manga? Far East Asia.

    It's less about your sense of reactivity, and more about your knowledge of geography.

    No offense.

    My family was all up in the military. I grew up with a globe and maps in my bedroom. I love history and the world news.

    But still. Japan is in the Far East and Egypt is in Africa.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

    "In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3


    Fasting for Advent


    Give Vegan


    SEE-Fi /Gamma

  10. #6000
    Senior Member Array Blown Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Posts
    280

    Default

    Being right in mind has nothing to do with being what most people consider right

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 626
    Last Post: Yesterday, 08:54 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO