User Tag List

  1. #59951
    You are what you love themightyfetus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Socionics
    ESE Si
    Posts
    2,630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    Apparently they updated the Pottermore sorting quiz. Making an account just to take it again and see what I get.

    Edit: I got Hufflepuff
    I got Hufflepuff. Proud to be kind, loyal, and true! I'm very serious about my sorting. I've got Hufflepuff socks and lounge pants to prove it.
    Yet I know, if I stepped aside
    Released the controls, you would open my eyes
    That somehow, all of this mess
    Is just my attempt to know the worth of my life
    .

    Mercury - Sleeping At Last

    3w2 // 6w7 // 9w1
    Likes EJCC, yama liked this post

  2. #59952
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    3,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Does it really matter what music you have on?
    Are you seriously asking me this question? If you can have this on while in the act you're a hero:


  3. #59953
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,044

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    Are you seriously asking me this question? If you can have this on while in the act you're a hero:

    you won't get wild animalistic sex to something like that... for the type where you can't wait to rip one another's clothes off and can't take your hands and mouths off of each other and want to be so close that you could inhabit one another's bodies and you fall asleep tangled in each other's limbs and hair? for that, music doesn't matter... a parade of fire trucks and barking dogs could go by and it wouldn't fucking matter

    why the hell is this so big of a deal to you that you had to bring it to another thread?
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett
    Likes Forever, Dyslexxie, Hard liked this post

  4. #59954
    Sweet Summer Child yama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    I'm Fe
    Posts
    7,118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    dkgl'rq3lk;'koicewmj

    Likes EJCC, Wind Up Rex, Lark liked this post

  5. #59955
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    3,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    you won't get wild animalistic sex to something like that... for the type where you can't wait to rip one another's clothes off and can't take your hands and mouths off of each other and want to be so close that you could inhabit one another's bodies and you fall asleep tangled in each other's limbs and hair? for that, music doesn't matter... a parade of fire trucks and barking dogs could go by and it wouldn't fucking matter
    With all due respect to Prokofiev I couldn't concentrate with music like that. It is so dissonant, loud and there isn't even an implied rhythm.

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    why the hell is this so big of a deal to you that you had to bring it to another thread?
    Because it was a diversion which didn't belong in that thread, yet interesting enough to keep going? I am doing you a favour LOL.

  6. #59956
    Quinta Essentia ESFJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    1,178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    Apparently they updated the Pottermore sorting quiz. Making an account just to take it again and see what I get.

    Edit: I got Hufflepuff
    It gave me Slytherin. I'm a Hufflepuff.
    No one understands me.
    "Be-and yet know the great void where all things begin,
    the infinite source of your own most intense vibration,
    so that, this once, you may give it your perfect assent."
    Likes N/A liked this post

  7. #59957
    Sweet Summer Child yama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    I'm Fe
    Posts
    7,118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corsiva View Post
    It gave me Slytherin. I'm a Hufflepuff.
    No one understands me.
    The very first time I took the old test, years ago, I got Gryffindor. Then I consistently kept getting Slytherin. Which would be super cool, but I don't have that Slytherin ambition at all.

    So I think Hufflepuff is a better fit.
    Likes ESFJ liked this post

  8. #59958
    ∫ø¬¡†å®¥ ∫øµ¬ Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    Are you seriously asking me this question? If you can have this on while in the act you're a hero:
    Why are you trying to take my quote out of context? Don't do this again.

    And I meant "you" in general, don't take it so literally.
    Cause I can't stay

    F O R E V E R
    by my window

    When it matters, everyone's the same.

  9. #59959
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    3,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Why are you trying to take my quote out of context?
    I was merely making a joke about sex and there was no personal connection to you. Nobody else was offended, either.

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    And I meant "you" in general, don't take it so literally.
    But if you don't make this explicit your post is open to another interpretation. These misunderstandings can usually be avoided.

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Don't do this again.
    If I don't get a passive-aggressive threat like this every day on here I'm not doing my job....

  10. #59960
    Senior Member Smilephantomhive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1fx sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    2,389

    Default

    I actually did some of my homework on a Saturday.
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

    johari
    nohari
    avatar
    Likes N/A, yama liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 810
    Last Post: 09-22-2017, 08:40 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts