User Tag List

Page 5993 of 6765 FirstFirst ... 49935493589359435983599159925993599459956003604360936493 ... LastLast
Results 59,921 to 59,930 of 67645

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    :}

Shit, my lip is gushing blood. Never thought id bleed out through my lip. Its bled for 10 minutes non-stop and soaked through 2 tissues, wtf.

ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar

what the fuck is this shit
    Likes Wind Up Rex liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    You may have heard the story about the 13 year old girl in Berlin who had disappeared for 30 hours and claimed to have been kidnapped and raped by refugees. The police said there was nothing to it but rightwingers and the Russian government (she was of Russian origin) claimed it was all a cover-up and a sign Germany couldn't deal with the refugee crisis. The Russian media have covered the story extensively and the Russian foreign secretary even met with his German counterpart discussing the issue.

Well, as it turns out the girl lied. She had stayed with a friend because she was too afraid to go home to her parents because she had some trouble at school. When questioned where the heck she had been she made up the story rather than tell her parents the truth. Some parents that must be, but that is besides the point.

Also, there have been 1005 attacks on refugee homes last year and only this week someone threw a fucking hand grenade at a refugee home.

And yes, now the other side are also starting to spread lies: the story about the Syrian who died out in the cold after spending several nights waiting to be processed by the immigration authorities in Berlin was made up by a pro-refugee campaigner. Interestingly, nobody, neither on the political leftt nor on the right ever doubted that might have happened as the conditions there really are atrocious.
    I'm worried about the Russian angle too to be honest, serious attempts are being made to destabilise Europe and I can believe most of the stories about how since Bush and before that the US has been wanting the EU to militarise and spend that way and not engage in social spending or anything which could be construed as an alternative to the english speaking world/washington consensus, so when the refusal to switch up to something like that proved to stick then the waves of immigrants arrived as a consequence, but the potential of a mental Russian regime to become interventionist in central europe? That's a damn doozey.

They didnt need much more of a pretext for their intervention in Georgia, Ukraine etc.

Oɴᴇ Dᴀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴀ Tɪᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

I just slept for like 11 hours I feel so alive

Mirror, mirror, what's behind you?
    Save me from the things I see
    I can keep it from the world
    Why won't you let me hide from me?
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes EJCC, Wind Up Rex liked this post

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

I need to get fit and tan so I can start putting these eyebrows to good use.
    Last time I was fitter and tan, I had no eyebrows worth putting to good use. Snaps.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

(in)formation Array Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    872 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Distractify
    Some people never learn their lesson. Others, like Victoria Collier's 6-year-old daughter Isabella, learn theirs more quickly than perhaps intended.

Following some less than appropriate behavior at school last week, Victoria made Isabella write "I will make better choices" repeatedly until she, well, learned to make better choices. Which she did, as evidenced by the sixth line of her assignment when Isabella realized she could easily connect the letters and mass produce the sentence in a way that would make Henry Ford himself proud.

Victoria's friend, Noe Arellano, shared the genius note on Reddit where users understandably praised Isabella for her efficiency an ingenuity.

Likes Xann, EJCC, JAVO liked this post

That handwriting is disturbing.
    And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country . . . wait, this is 2016.

Oɴᴇ Dᴀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴀ Tɪᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

Damn now I really want to rewatch Red vs Blue... Screw it I'm doing it I love it so much

Mirror, mirror, what's behind you?
    Save me from the things I see
    I can keep it from the world
    Why won't you let me hide from me?
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes Ghost liked this post

Had the greatest two days ever and carlsberg actual was included in one of them coincidentially.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

so bored. tempted to study just to have something to do. productive recreation.