User Tag List

Page 5992 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 49925492589259425982599059915992599359946002604260926492 ... LastLast
Results 59,911 to 59,920 of 67839

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    I think its really interesting how me and my ISTJ get the same answers on tests and are right, but using very different methods.

He sees the question, says "I think this one is the answer, I'm pretty sure" and pulls up his notes and looks up what he think it is so he can confirm it by definition of what it is.

I see the question, say "I think this one is the answer, I'm pretty sure" and look at all of the other options to confirm for myself that the other options are definitely wrong so the one that I think is right is definitely the only option, so basically confirming it by definition of what it isnt.

So basically:

ISTJ: The answer is "death of the other" because I remember the definition, and my notes say that worrying about loved ones dying more than the self is "death of the other."

Me: The answer is "death of the other because" I remember the definition, and I know that the others fall under completely different definitions meaning that this one is the only real option anyway.
    The convolution of how I come to answer things on tests, homework, etc. is one of the biggest ways I know I am an N and not an S. The entire process is so non-linear.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Ughhhhhhhh I would like to be not anxious af please! There is zero reason for it, which makes it so annoying.
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Nooooo.... I might have to shell out money for a new laptop.... Not happy.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    The convolution of how I come to answer things on tests, homework, etc. is one of the biggest ways I know I am an N and not an S. The entire process is so non-linear.
    Hahaha same here. My process is more like, "I remember the professor making a big deal about X and Z. The book said something like. answer C but something seems off... Oh wait a minute Answer B seems to be most inclusive.
    Likes Hard liked this post

Oɴᴇ Hᴇᴀʀᴛ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I actually use your method, because it's more time-efficient. Plus, tests usually don't allow for note-referencing IME.
    We're taking the same online class, so we decided to take the exam together... technically no one ever said we couldnt.

knowing what makes us happy
    is sometimes the hardest thing to do
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes Petrahygen liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Oh god I have the giggles so bad again. I'm in hysterics reading about general anaesthethics, and I don't know why.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

There is all this talk about men becoming obsolete...

Well I wonder how women are going to cope once men have easy access to lifelike sex robots. It will become a competitive market.

I ate a 24 inch pizza.

I regret nothing!!!
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko, Petrahygen liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

You may have heard the story about the 13 year old girl in Berlin who had disappeared for 30 hours and claimed to have been kidnapped and raped by refugees. The police said there was nothing to it but rightwingers and the Russian government (she was of Russian origin) claimed it was all a cover-up and a sign Germany couldn't deal with the refugee crisis. The Russian media have covered the story extensively and the Russian foreign secretary even met with his German counterpart discussing the issue.

Well, as it turns out the girl lied. She had stayed with a friend because she was too afraid to go home to her parents because she had some trouble at school. When questioned where the heck she had been she made up the story rather than tell her parents the truth. Some parents that must be, but that is besides the point.

Also, there have been 1005 attacks on refugee homes last year and only this week someone threw a fucking hand grenade at a refugee home.

And yes, now the other side are also starting to spread lies: the story about the Syrian who died out in the cold after spending several nights waiting to be processed by the immigration authorities in Berlin was made up by a pro-refugee campaigner. Interestingly, nobody, neither on the political leftt nor on the right ever doubted that might have happened as the conditions there really are atrocious.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar
    MBTI
    mkgr

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    There is all this talk about men becoming obsolete...

Well I wonder how women are going to cope once men have easy access to lifelike sex robots. It will become a competitive market.
    Cherry 2000.

Kind of a shitty film, but some relevant themes and tropes to what you're saying. In it, people meet at singles bars with lawyers working out the details between men and women (i.e. "oral clauses"). It reminds me of an extreme version of the online dating sites. The main character is fed up with that so he is married to a lifelike sexbot. Incidentally, the film is set in 2017, and in some respects it has accurately predicted where the culture of dating is heading.