User Tag List

Page 5985 of 6762 FirstFirst ... 49855485588559355975598359845985598659875995603560856485 ... LastLast
Results 59,841 to 59,850 of 67620

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #59841
    Strongly Ambivalent Array Ivy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    24,173

    Default

    I think it was probably habitica? A bunch of us are using it.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

  2. #59842
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I think it was probably habitica? A bunch of us are using it.
    I'll check it and see, is it tablet or android supported? Or even laptop?

    I like the idea of it, I've been a life logger for a long time but I'm primitive with it, paper based and not electronic as yet.

  3. #59843
    Strongly Ambivalent Array Ivy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    24,173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I'll check it and see, is it tablet or android supported? Or even laptop?

    I like the idea of it, I've been a life logger for a long time but I'm primitive with it, paper based and not electronic as yet.
    Yes, you can use it on all of those platforms. I have it on my iPhone as well as my laptop, and my daughter uses it on her Android device.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

  4. #59844
    ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6,637

    Default

    @jscrothers, you do the car test yet with your album?

  5. #59845
    Strongly Ambivalent Array Ivy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    24,173

    Default

    Some features are only available on the website as opposed to the app.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii
    Likes Lark liked this post

  6. #59846
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Yes, you can use it on all of those platforms. I have it on my iPhone as well as my laptop, and my daughter uses it on her Android device.
    Sounds good, I'm going to give it a try, my laptop has windows ten and it has that cookie app section and is meant to be compatible for the google play but I've never found it that easy to operate, plus I've issues to do with password conflicts from years and years and years and years ago.

    Who'd have thought passwords would become as damn important as your credit ID or something like that?

    ho-hum the days before the net eh? Those were the days. Reading books. Having real life adventures.
    Likes Ivy liked this post

  7. #59847
    Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    eNtP
    Enneagram
    359 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni
    Posts
    3,169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anaximander View Post
    @jscrothers, you do the car test yet with your album?
    Car test, cellphone speaker test, headphone test, shitty speaker test, and good speaker test. Not that I expect a full-blown orchestraic piece on the shittier speakers, but it was still worth doing.

    We have one more iteration of mastering to do, and we should be good to go.

    .. after another car test, cellphone speaker test, shitty speaker test, and good speaker test.
    J. Scott Crothers
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

    "Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics
    Likes Anaximander liked this post

  8. #59848
    ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6,637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jscrothers View Post
    Car test, cellphone speaker test, headphone test, shitty speaker test, and good speaker test. Not that I expect a full-blown orchestraic piece on the shittier speakers, but it was still worth doing.

    We have one more iteration of mastering to do, and we should be good to go.

    .. after another car test, cellphone speaker test, shitty speaker test, and good speaker test.
    Good to know. It occurred to me the other day, and I couldn't stop stressing about how many diy musicians might be releasing music without proper mixing.

  9. #59849
    hyggelig Array EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    16,952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I think it was probably habitica? A bunch of us are using it.
    I LOVE THIS FRIGGIN GAME

    I LOOK LIKE A VIKING AND HAVE A PET WOLF
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes Ivy liked this post

  10. #59850
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,653

    Default

    Politics Central. Who will design the new logo?
    And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country . . . wait, this is 2016.

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO