User Tag List

Page 5981 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 49815481588159315971597959805981598259835991603160816481 ... LastLast
Results 59,801 to 59,810 of 67713

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so

You become cool if you were sunglasses, right? Do you become TWICE as cool if you stack two pairs of sunglasses on top of each other? Or if you wear them on both sides of your head?

Tempbanned Array
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    You become cool if you were sunglasses, right? Do you become TWICE as cool if you stack two pairs of sunglasses on top of each other? Or if you wear them on both sides of your head?

What happens if you stack three pairs on top of each other?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    What happens if you stack three pairs on top of each other?
    Um...Maybe two cancel each other out, and the third gets you back in the cool zone.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Um...Maybe two cancel each other out, and the third gets you back in the cool zone.
    Say what? I would have expected that one would become THRICE as cool.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so

Say what? I would have expected that one would become THRICE as cool.
    It's just a theory.

Maybe the effect is exponential, and three sunglasses makes you four times as cool. I dunno. Math and coolness are both my weak points.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

It's just a theory.

Maybe the effect is exponential, and three sunglasses makes you four times as cool. I dunno. Math and coolness are both my weak points.
    I considered that, but since each pair has 2 lens, it should be something like 2 x 2 x 2. It would actually be eight times as cool. But this would also mean that 2 pairs would be four times as cool, not 2 times. So, it really doesn't follow the proper pattern.

As you can see by this conversation, I am the go to guy for discussing matters of coolness. Obviously.
    Likes Ghost liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so

As you can see by this conversation, I am the go to guy for discussing matters of coolness. Obviously.
    I see. Then what about hair flips? At what point does flipping your hair start to have a negative impact on your coolness and make you look like someone with a violent tic?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

I see. Then what about hair flips? At what point does flipping your hair start to have a negative impact on your coolness and make you look like someone with a violent tic?
    I don't associate hair flips with coolness, but rather shitty acting in first aid training videos. I once saw this CPR training video where the actress sort of casually flipped her hair while saying on the phone "I don't know, she just fainted." It just seemed completely inappropriate for the situation in question. Maybe it was supposed to be more of a nervous tic, but it came off as being oddly flirtatious or playful.

You had to be there, I guess.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    What is it with IxFJs thinking their Fe isn't good enough to be Fe? You and @21lux are too hard on yourselves I swear lol. Maybe it's an Fe thing to be hard on yourself for not being Fe enough haha
    Maybe. Idk Fe is probably measured incorrectly by how people like us, if people aren't excited to see you or adore you (maybe like a 2w3 / 3w2 thing) you must be doing something wrong lol. At least that's how I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    I've been slowly getting over it ever since Hard-senpai and a few others said they see the Fe in me but I see Forever is now going through the same thing.

If it makes you feel any more confident, @Forever I definitely see you as an INFJ over INTJ 300% tbh. I think Fe-aux has a tendency to be kinda blind to their Fe if their dom function is overpowering. But it's still there.
    Haha, might as well be over 9000. I guess so. Fe is hard to manage sometimes because people change so frequently, at least Te knows the purpose of things and deals with less dynamics. I mean it's an impressive function of course. Most Te users are brainiacs because they suck up info deliciously.

Idk and when I have a hard time with someone Idk if my Fe is really made noticeable.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"