User Tag List

Page 5979 of 6775 FirstFirst ... 49795479587959295969597759785979598059815989602960796479 ... LastLast
Results 59,781 to 59,790 of 67741

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #59781
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,333

    Default

    Hahahaha me thinking I'm an INTJ. Pffffft, science and rationalized and standardized ways of thinking was never my strong suit. I always felt my logic would be better often. Oh well.

    Well I'm also going to accept the fact that my Fe sucks. Partially in some cases because I want it to suck. I get these weird random feelings and I still have no idea why I feel them. Like I'll watch the video in my spoiler and I always get a guilt feeling from Mija when she is asked about what she wants to do in the future, I'm like if I had Fi.. especially slotted in tert, there's no reason why I need to feel her guilt. I know I'm not guilty because I want her to succeed in her career.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

  2. #59782
    Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ Fᴇᴇʟs Lɪᴋᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Posts
    5,885

    Default

    Me last night: I'm gonna get some of my readings tomorrow done BEFORE school so that I have less to do AFTER school.

    Me today: lmfao


    I'm so alone
    Trying to find my way back home to you
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

  3. #59783
    just hanging in limbo Array Smilephantomhive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    638 sp/so
    Posts
    1,306

    Default

    My sister gets irrationally angry when I play Japanese music in the car for some reason.
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

    johari
    nohari
    avatar
    Likes Masokissed, Yamato Nadeshiko, Lloyd liked this post

  4. #59784
    Don't Dream It, Be It Array Masokissed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Se
    Posts
    903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    I hope 1 and 2 happened in reverse order
    That wasn't the guy I threw my water bottle at, actually. It was some other guy that called me a "retarded weirdo that nobody likes". The "freak ass faggot" thing I'm kind of proud of because it makes me feel like I'm doing something right. But thank you.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Smilephantomhive View Post
    My sister gets irrationally angry when I play Japanese music in the car for some reason.
    fucking weaboos is why

    We shall not cease from exploration
    And the end of all our exploring
    Will be to arrive where we started
    And know the place for the first time.


    T.S. Eliot



  5. #59785
    Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ Fᴇᴇʟs Lɪᴋᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Posts
    5,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smilephantomhive View Post
    My sister gets irrationally angry when I play Japanese music in the car for some reason.
    Play it louder that's what my ISTJ bff would do


    I'm so alone
    Trying to find my way back home to you
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes Masokissed, Smilephantomhive liked this post

  6. #59786
    waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    7,663

    Default

    Is it bad that I've lost all interest in forum politics? I simply don't care.

  7. #59787
    under a groove Array Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,087

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Well I'm also going to accept the fact that my Fe sucks.
    What is it with IxFJs thinking their Fe isn't good enough to be Fe? You and @21lux are too hard on yourselves I swear lol. Maybe it's an Fe thing to be hard on yourself for not being Fe enough haha

  8. #59788
    Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,499

    Default

    Maybe IxFJ types have a more difficult time actively utilizing Fe? Possibly because it is draining? Or...
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?


    6w7-2w3-9w1

  9. #59789
    Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ Fᴇᴇʟs Lɪᴋᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Posts
    5,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    What is it with IxFJs thinking their Fe isn't good enough to be Fe? You and @21lux are too hard on yourselves I swear lol. Maybe it's an Fe thing to be hard on yourself for not being Fe enough haha
    I've been slowly getting over it ever since Hard-senpai and a few others said they see the Fe in me but I see Forever is now going through the same thing.

    If it makes you feel any more confident, @Forever I definitely see you as an INFJ over INTJ 300% tbh. I think Fe-aux has a tendency to be kinda blind to their Fe if their dom function is overpowering. But it's still there.


    I'm so alone
    Trying to find my way back home to you
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes EJCC, FutureInProgress, Forever liked this post

  10. #59790
    waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    7,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Olm the Water King View Post
    Who can guess where this is, without cheating?



    temperatures in Fahrenheit
    I would go with Canada or Northern Europe (south of Scandinavia, probably). Somewhere with a high latitude, but not high enough to have average temperatures close to zero. There is less land at high southern latitudes, so the northern hemisphere is a reasonable assumption.

    Of course, you could also get mild summers at high elevations, so that could really throw everything off.

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO