User Tag List

Page 5954 of 7061 FirstFirst ... 495454545854590459445952595359545955595659646004605464546954 ... LastLast
Results 59,531 to 59,540 of 70609

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #59531
    hello Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    NiJi
    Enneagram
    4 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    6,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    Me: *Predicts how an episode of Pokemon is going to play out based on the episode title and the video thumbnail*
    Me: *is correct*
    Me: I'm an Ni dom now
    Or knowing Team Rocket's outcome every time.
    Quote Originally Posted by magpie View Post
    This quote would look really good in your signature.
    MBTI: INFP (by cold percentages over used dom and tert)
    Cognitive Functions: Ni Te Fi Se (INTJ)
    Astrology: Double Aries (Sun & Moon) Cancer Ascendant
    Enneagram: 4wb/9wb/7wb sx/so/sp
    Socionics: IEI - Ni
    β

  2. #59532
    Wake, See, Sing, Dance Array Cellmold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post


    Idk binge watching isn't my forte unless the show is undeniably good. Unfortunately except for Fe I don't really relate to the others. :| ... I think.
    Wait I relate to these very much so..... hang on.... NO DON'T BARNUM ME I'm onto a thought here...
    Likes Olm the Water King liked this post

  3. #59533
    beauty & grace Array magpie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    Me: *Predicts how an episode of Pokemon is going to play out based on the episode title and the video thumbnail*
    Me: *is correct*
    Me: I'm an Ni dom now
    Me: *reads something on this site about my own cognitive function, relates*
    Me: *reads something on this site about other cognitive functions, also relates*
    Me: *has internal meltdown about fallacy of separation*

  4. #59534
    Superwoman Array Red Herring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,367

    Default

    Sounds accurate (but unspecific enough to fit lots of people) :

    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

  5. #59535
    hello Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    NiJi
    Enneagram
    4 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    6,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cellmold View Post
    Wait I relate to these very much so..... hang on.... NO DON'T BARNUM ME I'm onto a thought here...
    Like a lot of people binge watch TV shows, so I don't think it's exactly an inferior Se quality..
    Ti is like only applicable to understanding cognitive functions really accurately or trying to read every sentence out of the book and understand that's how it's gotta sound. I often get frustrated because every sentence I read may be interpreted differently than anybody else. I'm like HOW CAN I DO HOMEWORK? AM I STUPID? My mind fixates on the meaning when I should be moving on because time is limited and then I want to share a thought before I forget it or write it down, but then am I like is it even worth to be written down?

    Gosh lol. Then that Ni "I know people better than I do myself" is in my interpretation only on certain events, I don't really know the person deep inside as well as I do and if I do, most likely they're not going to admit it. I mean why should a stranger admit to such things even if they are true?

    Moral of the story is: Sensors be grateful that you aren't scatterbrained as I am.

    Oh gosh now I understand how Ni can apply to me. HOW CAN I STOP THIS PERSPECTIVE SHIFTING BONANZA?!

    *drives head into pillow knowing it's a wasteful activity just to come back here again*

    PS... that guys wasn't joking when you could stare into a chair to find the secrets of the universe. -_-
    Quote Originally Posted by magpie View Post
    This quote would look really good in your signature.
    MBTI: INFP (by cold percentages over used dom and tert)
    Cognitive Functions: Ni Te Fi Se (INTJ)
    Astrology: Double Aries (Sun & Moon) Cancer Ascendant
    Enneagram: 4wb/9wb/7wb sx/so/sp
    Socionics: IEI - Ni
    β

  6. #59536
    Doodletown Piper Array Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Posts
    8,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    Sounds accurate (but unspecific enough to fit lots of people) :

    I gotta say, they hit the nail on the head with that. Just how many times have I listened to "Good News For People Who Love Bad News," anyway?

  7. #59537
    Seal Down Array Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se
    Posts
    7,340

    Default

    Sarcastic it may be, but it's not wrong and pretty funny .

    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

  8. #59538
    Wake, See, Sing, Dance Array Cellmold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Like a lot of people binge watch TV shows, so I don't think it's exactly an inferior Se quality..
    Ti is like only applicable to understanding cognitive functions really accurately or trying to read every sentence out of the book and understand that's how it's gotta sound. I often get frustrated because every sentence I read may be interpreted differently than anybody else. I'm like HOW CAN I DO HOMEWORK? AM I STUPID?

    Gosh lol. Then that Ni "I know people better than I do myself" is in my interpretation only on certain events, I don't really know the person deep inside as well as I do and if I do, most likely they're not going to admit it. I mean why should a stranger admit to such things even if they are true?
    Hence BARNUM.
    Likes Forever liked this post

  9. #59539
    hello Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    NiJi
    Enneagram
    4 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    6,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cellmold View Post
    Hence BARNUM.
    You Ni user you.
    Quote Originally Posted by magpie View Post
    This quote would look really good in your signature.
    MBTI: INFP (by cold percentages over used dom and tert)
    Cognitive Functions: Ni Te Fi Se (INTJ)
    Astrology: Double Aries (Sun & Moon) Cancer Ascendant
    Enneagram: 4wb/9wb/7wb sx/so/sp
    Socionics: IEI - Ni
    β

  10. #59540
    Yup Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    Asdf
    Posts
    1,404

    Default

    my face is leaking
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. "
    -Bruce Lee
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 684
    Last Post: Yesterday, 11:40 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •