User Tag List

Page 5950 of 7077 FirstFirst ... 495054505850590059405948594959505951595259606000605064506950 ... LastLast
Results 59,491 to 59,500 of 70761

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #59491
    "You're an ESFJ" - Xann Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4dw so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    I'm slightly older than Bjork's first album.



    Also I remember a little while back, I found an album of hers at a thrift store for $1 Aw yeah.

    Quote Originally Posted by magpie View Post
    This quote would look really good in your signature.
    MBTI: INFP (by cold percentages over used dom and tert)
    Cognitive Functions: Ni Fe Ti Se (INFJ)
    Astrology: Double Aries (Sun & Moon) Cancer Ascendant
    Enneagram: 4wb/9wb/7wb sx/so/sp
    Socionics: IEI - Ni
    β
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

  2. #59492
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    359 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    when I was a kid I thought that Ted Bundy and Al Bundy were the same person and was really confused about the program Married With Children

    I still confused them well into my adulthood. I swear my Ni is just the worst for that type of stuff... I will mix names and idioms like nobody's business. I am notorious for saying stuff like "two birds in a pod". Birds of a feather + two peas in a pod. Similar meanings but completely different expressions... Hahaha
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

  3. #59493
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,964

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    when I was a kid I thought that Ted Bundy and Al Bundy were the same person and was really confused about the program Married With Children
    Say what?
    Do not go gentle into that good night.

  4. #59494
    not to be trusted Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    19,887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Protege View Post
    I still confused them well into my adulthood. I swear my Ni is just the worst for that type of stuff... I will mix names and idioms like nobody's business. I am notorious for saying stuff like "two birds in a pod". Birds of a feather + two peas in a pod. Similar meanings but completely different expressions... Hahaha
    @ two birds in a pod!

    and I just mentally give people names that I think fit them and call them that by accident because I can't actually remember anyone's name... turns out people don't like that most of the time

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Say what?
    seriously... I also thought that our local weatherman was the Quaker Oats guy

    kids are stupid... either that or I was a very odd child
    “Things just happen. What the hell.” -Terry Pratchett
    Likes FutureInProgress, Masokissed, Alaska liked this post

  5. #59495
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,964

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    :
    seriously... I also thought that our local weatherman was the Quaker Oats guy

    kids are stupid... either that or I was a very odd child
    The Quaker Oats guy? Well, that certainly made me laugh.
    Do not go gentle into that good night.

  6. #59496
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,964

    Default

    Oh, shit. It's after 4. Gotta run for Chinese food.
    Do not go gentle into that good night.

  7. #59497
    Doodletown Piper Array Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Posts
    8,210

    Default

    I thought the Beatles were Russian because of Back In The U.S.S.R..
    Likes Masokissed, Anaximander liked this post

  8. #59498
    #PunchANazi Array Masokissed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    ESI Se
    Posts
    907

    Default

    Just saw someone I didn't want to. Wondering if I'm still as shitty of a person as I was back then.
    So dust off your fuck me pumps

  9. #59499
    Dog Array Alaska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi
    Posts
    2,844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corn Dispenser View Post
    Just saw someone I didn't want to. Wondering if I'm still as shitty of a person as I was back then.
    I hate when this happens.

    4w5 6w7 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

    RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

    Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

  10. #59500
    "You're an ESFJ" - Xann Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4dw so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corn Dispenser View Post
    Just saw someone I didn't want to. Wondering if I'm still as shitty of a person as I was back then.
    ...was that person playing loud music in their car...?
    Quote Originally Posted by magpie View Post
    This quote would look really good in your signature.
    MBTI: INFP (by cold percentages over used dom and tert)
    Cognitive Functions: Ni Fe Ti Se (INFJ)
    Astrology: Double Aries (Sun & Moon) Cancer Ascendant
    Enneagram: 4wb/9wb/7wb sx/so/sp
    Socionics: IEI - Ni
    β

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 697
    Last Post: 02-20-2017, 08:40 AM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •