User Tag List

Page 5945 of 6925 FirstFirst ... 49455445584558955935594359445945594659475955599560456445 ... LastLast
Results 59,441 to 59,450 of 69249

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #59441
    Crude & outdated Array Anaximander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp
    Posts
    7,114

    Default

    Whoopy doo I destroyed some people in an argument in the INTP group on FB. I'm such a big man derp derp. I need to get a life.
    Quote Originally Posted by typh0n
    Usually it's the far left or the far right criticizing the establishment, but I don't see why I couldn't be an "an anti-establishment centrist"
    Likes EJCC liked this post

  2. #59442
    Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    ENtP
    Enneagram
    395 sp
    Posts
    3,309

    Default

    In many cases, I use single quotes rather than double quotes when I'm trying to point out that something's part of a framework, or something.

    e.g.
    Quote Originally Posted by jscrothers View Post
    That's not an answer to 'why?' but to 'what?'. It's not even an answer to 'when?'
    because double quotes are way too bulky:
    Quote Originally Posted by jscrothers
    That's not an answer to "why?" but to "what?". It's not even an answer to "when?"
    Also, people mistake them for scare quotes or sarcasm.

    So, fuck grammar. Single quotes are underrated. I'm going to use as many quotes as I want to use.
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"; aka "jscrothers"; aka "bologna"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

    "Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics
    Likes Anaximander liked this post

  3. #59443
    Phoenix Flame Array cosmic royal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    xNTJ
    Enneagram
    854 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LIE Ni
    Posts
    424

    Default

    Why is it so hard to say what I want to say?
    CHOOSE THE PATH THEY'LL NEVER TAKE

    8w9 5w4 4w3 sx/sp/so

  4. #59444
    Happy Dancer Array uumlau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cosmic royal View Post
    Why is it so hard to say what I want to say?


    It always is.
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

    A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.
    Likes cosmic royal liked this post

  5. #59445
    came back haunted Array EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    17,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anaximander View Post
    Whoopy doo I destroyed some people in an argument in the INTP group on FB. I'm such a big man derp derp. I need to get a life.
    ^ And this attitude, my friends, is why I like TypeC the best.
    "When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world -- 'No, YOU move.'"
    - Captain America

    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes Hard, Masokissed, N/A liked this post

  6. #59446
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,810

    Default

    It's Friday. Stop calling me.
    The east and the west are mine, the north and the south are mine. All seems beautiful to me.
    — Walt Whitman
    Likes Hard, Masokissed, themightyfetus liked this post

  7. #59447
    Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Posts
    2,503

    Default

    Students at school who don't me that well describe me/have described me as cynical, deadpan, and sarcastic. I mean, I actually am a nice person and a softy deep down, and I do kind things for people, but I admit that I seem maybe little tough sometimes. I've gotten better at just calling it like I see it, so maybe I seem a little "judgy" towards people I find annoying.

    Oh, what the hell. I don't really care, honestly. It's just interesting.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?


    2 or 3/6w7/9w1
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

  8. #59448
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,810

    Default

    Chinese food.
    The east and the west are mine, the north and the south are mine. All seems beautiful to me.
    — Walt Whitman

  9. #59449
    HopelessSituationWarrior Array Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    7,930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Chinese food.
    I disagree. Thai food.

  10. #59450
    Crude & outdated Array Anaximander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp
    Posts
    7,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    ^ And this attitude, my friends, is why I like TypeC the best.
    But there is a lot of stupid in that group and it's fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by typh0n
    Usually it's the far left or the far right criticizing the establishment, but I don't see why I couldn't be an "an anti-establishment centrist"

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 640
    Last Post: 12-19-2016, 09:42 AM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •