User Tag List

  1. #59381
    Senior Member GIjade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    633

    Default

    My sister is moving to Canada with my husband?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Fuck you both.
    “Oh, what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive.”
    ― Walter Scott, Marmion
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

  2. #59382
    Senior Member GIjade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    633

    Default

    Yeah, she's ten years younger than me. She's prettier, more talented, smarter and has a much better body than I do. I wonder why he would want to leave me for her. And so stop telling me that you fucking love me on the phone you liar.
    “Oh, what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive.”
    ― Walter Scott, Marmion
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

  3. #59383
    Senior Member GIjade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    633

    Default

    I'm not picking you up at the airport. You can stay there and wait for her to pick you. And then you can both fly to Canada and live happily ever after.
    “Oh, what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive.”
    ― Walter Scott, Marmion
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

  4. #59384
    Spoiled Brat 🍒 Masokissed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Se
    Posts
    931

    Default

    Two things:

    1.) If prostitution and marijuana were legalized, that'd lower the prison population and wouldn't that lower taxes since there wouldn't be as many people to provide for?

    2.) Can gold/silver teeth attract magnets?
    I want my cake and I wanna eat it too

  5. #59385
    Theta Male Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    8,931

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corn Dispenser View Post
    Two things:

    1.) If prostitution and marijuana were legalized, that'd lower the prison population and wouldn't that lower taxes since there wouldn't be as many people to provide for?
    Probably.

    2.) Can gold/silver attract magnets?
    No, it cannot. To my knowledge only three elements are affected by magnets, iron, cobalt and nickel. An American nickel has almost no nickel in it, though. To see a magnet work on a coin, you'd have to use a Canadian nickel, which actually does have nickel in it. If there's an element I'm leaving out, I hope someone corrects me.
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

  6. #59386

    Default

    Jack Nicholson dies and this will official be one of the worst weeks on record
    Likes SearchingforPeace, asynartetic liked this post

  7. #59387
    breaking out of my cocoon SearchingforPeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE None
    Posts
    6,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Jack Nicholson dies and this will official be one of the worst weeks on record
    Can't we get a banker or political next and actually have a premature death result in a better world? Nope, just musicians and actors.... sucks to be creative, I guess.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Archilochus
    The fox knows many things--the hedgehog one big one.
    And I am not a hedgehog......

    -------------------

    Jesus said "Blessed are the peacemakers" not "blessed are the conflict avoiders.....

    9w8 6w5 4w5 sx/so

    ----------------------

    “Orthodoxy means not thinking--not needing to think. Orthodoxy is unconsciousness.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

  8. #59388
    brush off the lolcows asynartetic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    9,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Probably.



    No, it cannot. To my knowledge only three elements are affected by magnets, iron, cobalt and nickel. An American nickel has almost no nickel in it, though. To see a magnet work on a coin, you'd have to use a Canadian nickel, which actually does have nickel in it. If there's an element I'm leaving out, I hope someone corrects me.
    Do older/vintage nickels contain more nickel?
    There is a fine line between being prejudiced against an entire demographic and disagreeing with the way the system works. -asynartetic

    A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving. -Lao Tzu

    Keep your pimp hand strong. -Bertrand Russell

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra
    I'm pretty sure the best way to spot pseudo-intellectualism is to see someone bring up the term in a conversation.
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

  9. #59389
    brush off the lolcows asynartetic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    9,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SearchingforPeace View Post
    Can't we get a banker or political next and actually have a premature death result in a better world? Nope, just musicians and actors.... sucks to be creative, I guess.....
    I saw a meme with a picture of Trump and below him it read "God took the wrong 69 year old"
    There is a fine line between being prejudiced against an entire demographic and disagreeing with the way the system works. -asynartetic

    A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving. -Lao Tzu

    Keep your pimp hand strong. -Bertrand Russell

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra
    I'm pretty sure the best way to spot pseudo-intellectualism is to see someone bring up the term in a conversation.
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

  10. #59390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SearchingforPeace View Post
    Can't we get a banker or political next and actually have a premature death result in a better world? Nope, just musicians and actors.... sucks to be creative, I guess.....
    I think Ricky Gervais and Daniel Radcliffe have probably done all they can by about now but that's just me, also Richard Dawkins? Old guy, Daniel Dennett? Old guy too.

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 838
    Last Post: Yesterday, 08:05 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO