User Tag List

  1. #59271
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    THIS IS THE WORST.

    I always want to rescue that song and hide it from the world, protecting it from the hurtful influence of top 40 radio. Poor sweet cinnamon roll, so pure, too precious for this world.
    true, so true... a few years ago they decided to play music at work and let everyone vote on what stations they would foist upon us and the two choices selected (proving that my coworkers have atrocious taste in music) were top 40 and modern country, both of which I pretty much hate... I did, however, like the song "royals" when they started playing it and felt bad for it being surrounded by all kinds of terrible music

    in the end all that anyone could stand to listen to for a full 10 hours was an urban oldies station out of LA which tended to play the music that everyone's moms listened to when they were growing up + mariah carey
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett
    Likes EJCC liked this post

  2. #59272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Do you imagine Connor MacLeod's voice?
    Only if Connor McLeod started sounding like Liam Neeson in Taken.
    It is a luxury to be understood - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire

    A kind thought is the hope of the world - Anon
    Likes EJCC liked this post

  3. #59273
    lords of summer EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    18,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Only if Connor McLeod started sounding like Liam Neeson in Taken.
    "I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop trolling my forum, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will permaban you."
    - @highlander
    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes Lark liked this post

  4. #59274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    "I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop trolling my forum, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will permaban you."
    - @highlander
    We should have a poll to see if this should be Highlander's new signature.
    It is a luxury to be understood - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire

    A kind thought is the hope of the world - Anon
    Likes highlander liked this post

  5. #59275
    lords of summer EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    18,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    We should have a poll to see if this should be Highlander's new signature.
    We don't need a poll. @highlander Doooo eeeet. Feel the peer pressure. Succumb to the peer pressure.
    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes highlander liked this post

  6. #59276
    I am Fay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    2,689

    Default

    I just bought this hair colour I wonder what it will look like
    4w3-7w6-1w9 sx/so
    Likes EJCC, Chanaynay, Masokissed liked this post

  7. #59277
    ロボット Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    JEDI
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    8,556

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    true, so true... a few years ago they decided to play music at work and let everyone vote on what stations they would foist upon us and the two choices selected (proving that my coworkers have atrocious taste in music) were top 40 and modern country, both of which I pretty much hate... I did, however, like the song "royals" when they started playing it and felt bad for it being surrounded by all kinds of terrible music
    Count me as another person that kind of likes "Royals." It's distinctive without being annoying.
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

  8. #59278
    lords of summer EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    18,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Count me as another person that kind of likes "Royals." It's distinctive without being annoying.
    Me three. She's creative and cool and I dig her voice. Also I covet her hair like freaking crazy.
    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes AphroditeGoneAwry, Masokissed liked this post

  9. #59279
    Sweet Summer Child yama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1 so/sp
    Posts
    7,036

    Default

    About an hour and a half left until I need to leave. I'm super tired and just want to go back to sleep. I hate the first day of the semester.

  10. #59280
    ロボット Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    JEDI
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    8,556

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Me three. She's creative and cool and I dig her voice. Also I covet her hair like freaking crazy.
    I listened to some of her other songs just now, and I like all of them. She's extremely talented, I think.
    Likes EJCC liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 790
    Last Post: 07-11-2017, 08:22 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts