User Tag List

Page 5924 of 6781 FirstFirst ... 49245424582458745914592259235924592559265934597460246424 ... LastLast
Results 59,231 to 59,240 of 67805

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Immanentize the Eschaton Array Starry's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

I feel sorry for people that have literally nothing new to offer. How sad their lives must be. Stale. But they still need to feel important.
    Through every forest, above the trees
    Within my stomach, scraped off my knees
    I drink the honey inside your hive
    You are the reason I stay alive
    Likes chickpea liked this post

MBTI
    eSTP

Fun with a sawzall battery died, gotta charge it and keep at it. Need it in quarters.

Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.
    Likes SearchingforPeace liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

TFW
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"
    Likes Chrysanthe, Masokissed, Ivy, Chanaynay liked this post

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

I should get rid of my phone.
    「 」

"Thông tin khá bổ ích, mong mọi người sẽ đóng góp nhiều hơn thông tin dạng như thế này để forum thêm phần đa dạng."-jasonrobert252

9w8-2w1-6w7
    Likes Chrysanthe liked this post

Oɴᴇ Hᴇᴀʀᴛ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

School starts tomorrow.

knowing what makes us happy
    is sometimes the hardest thing to do
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

Senior Member Array
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISFp Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Corsiva View Post
    I should get rid of my phone.
    I must say, that the one time I had been most thankful for my parents was one they grounded me and took away all my means of internet and gaming. It rewarded me with a considerable amount of mental and physical healing, and even led me to wanting to isolate myself further and become some sort of Buddhist monk away from the materialistic pleasures of society... at least that was my goal by Freshman year. I've since strayed from that path completely lol. I'm thinking of separating myself once again from such things... it may just save my life in all kinds of ways.
    Likes ESFJ, SearchingforPeace liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

HAH! I thought the mods made a joke on the forum. Some silly user it turned out to be.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"
    Likes Masokissed, Kas liked this post

I'm less and less surprised when I see the same patterns emerging with a "new" posters, though just how long the vendetta is going to cold burn kind of intrigues me, how long can you be motivated to seek satisfaction or revenge for things a complete stranger has posted online for your attention? If you recycle their own arguments or points back at them how much or how long of a buzz can you really expect to get from that? Surely not enough to repeat it just as much as I've seen it happen, plus to seek the same poster out across a number of different websites or web forums? What's up with that? It reminds me a bit of Brad Pitt's rant towards the character of Kevin Spacey at the end of Seven, when he says does he ever had a moment of clarity to realise how crazy the behaviour is?

Seems kinda dumb, although betrays some of the worst kind of inadequacy and narcissistic high deployment there's going. I wonder if its as apparent to other spectators as it is to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I'm less and less surprised when I see the same patterns emerging with a "new" posters, though just how long the vendetta is going to cold burn kind of intrigues me, how long can you be motivated to seek satisfaction or revenge for things a complete stranger has posted online for your attention? If you recycle their own arguments or points back at them how much or how long of a buzz can you really expect to get from that? Surely not enough to repeat it just as much as I've seen it happen, plus to seek the same poster out across a number of different websites or web forums? What's up with that? It reminds me a bit of Brad Pitt's rant towards the character of Kevin Spacey at the end of Seven, when he says does he ever had a moment of clarity to realise how crazy the behaviour is?

Seems kinda dumb, although betrays some of the worst kind of inadequacy and narcissistic high deployment there's going. I wonder if its as apparent to other spectators as it is to me.
    I'm assuming this is a passive-aggressive reference to me considering that you accused me a month or so ago of "stealing your arguments and using them against you." After taking a moment to laugh at your delusional paranoia, I openly gave you an opportunity to prove your accusation by citing whatever post you claim that I stole from you, which, not surprisingly, you failed to do.

Your latest accusation of me following you across different boards, if you are in fact referring to me, just illustrates how far removed from reality you really are. The only other typology forum I've been on is PersonalityCafe and that was over 7 years ago. If you were a member of that forum at the same time I was, I have no idea who you are and I never knew anyone by the username "Lark". I don't even recall us clashing in this forum until recently. You always struck me as a rather unremarkable member who hardly posted anything worth giving attention to.

You truly are a narcissistic egomaniac if you believe that someone is following you around the internet "stealing your arguments to use against you." Think about that, dude.
    Likes SearchingforPeace liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Crabs View Post
    I'm assuming this is a passive-aggressive reference to me considering that you accused me a month or so ago of "stealing your arguments and using them against you." After taking a moment to laugh at your delusional paranoia, I openly gave you an opportunity to prove your accusation by citing whatever post you claim that I stole from you, which, not surprisingly, you failed to do.

Your latest accusation of me following you across different boards, if you are in fact referring to me, just illustrates how far removed from reality you really are. The only other typology forum I've been on is PersonalityCafe and that was over 7 years ago. If you were a member of that forum at the same time I was, I have no idea who you are and I never knew anyone by the username "Lark". I don't even recall us clashing in this forum until recently. You always struck me as a rather unremarkable member who hardly posted anything worth giving much attention to.

You truly are a narcissistic egomaniac if you believe that someone is following you around the internet "stealing your arguments to use against you." Think about that, dude.
    Like I say, keep talking.