User Tag List

Page 5915 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 49155415581558655905591359145915591659175925596560156415 ... LastLast
Results 59,141 to 59,150 of 67719

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #59141
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,320

    Default

    I taught myself most of V.I. today.

    Found myself a good picture of a full face exposure directly facing the camera of course the lady on my avatar.

    By comparing many other examples of well known celebrities: I have determined she is INFJ.

    It was quite a hesitation because I was thinking of the FP type impression, now that I updated my framework in facial analysis. Whew.

    It's not hard to accept that she lives an Se lifestyle. When an interviewer asked what was her genre: She said it was "Fk a genre" she combines all sorts of songs, strongly resembling no favoritism or attachment to a particular sensory impression, giving it a scope of extraversion in sensation.

    Also in interviews she always stresses it is important to be surrounded by creative people mentioning possibly of an intuitive element. Now Se is in tandem with Ni, so it safe to say she has that.

    Her overall persona is calm and relaxed and it is not hard to see she is an introvert as her off time it may seem she heavily prefers introversion but can do well in groups and is thankful for what they give and has an attraction towards the symbolic and the mysterious.

    To add in another side, INFJ's are mesomorphic in body type according to another theory (roundish face).
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

  2. #59142
    Dope& diamonds. Array Dyslexxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    I taught myself most of V.I. today.
    Tell me moar and why some types might have different face shapes/body types. I'm mostly curious because I want to prove your theory about my type wrong.

  3. #59143
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexxie View Post
    Tell me moar and why some types might have different face shapes/body types. I'm mostly curious because I want to prove your theory about my type wrong.
    Well vi isn't focused on body type that was just added in as possibly an aiding factor.
    Mija's extraverted side of her face is judgment oriented so it either has to be Fe or Te. I determined she is F by seeing her interact in person and has a "kinder" face.
    Her introverted side of her face is perception. So considering she's an introvert she has either Ni or Si as dominant. Her eyes through an average of all other Ni doms especially F's and she and I smile the same and our facial movements are in tandem.

    I could get more detailed but... It's very visual lol.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

  4. #59144
    Dope& diamonds. Array Dyslexxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Well vi isn't focused on body type that was just added in as possibly an aiding factor.
    Mija's extraverted side of her face is judgment oriented so it either has to be Fe or Te. I determined she is F by seeing her interact in person and has a "kinder" face.
    Her introverted side of her face is perception. So considering she's an introvert she has either Ni or Si as dominant. Her eyes through an average of all other Ni doms especially F's and she and I smile the same and our facial movements are in tandem.

    I could get more detailed but... It's very visual lol.
    Okay fair, I was curious to see how you came up with it.

  5. #59145
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexxie View Post
    Okay fair, I was curious to see how you came up with it.
    Maybe it'll be something to look forward to teach you about, we tend to deny what we do not understand. Although it is among some users on this forum that do not trust visual identification, I was a little suspicious until a friend at the time started doing it and it got me going and today was when I went head on.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

  6. #59146
    across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    1,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    I'd like to see stats on highest approval of Russia's leadership.
    1.Tajikistan: 93%
    2.Kyrgyzstan: 79%
    3.Mali: 74%
    4.Kazakhstan: 72%
    5.Armenia: 66%
    6.Guinea: 65%
    7.Burkina Faso: 64%
    8.Uzbekistan: 62%
    9.Belarus: 62%
    10.Rwanda: 60%

    Also, I've downloaded the Gallup report and here are some other things...



    P.S.: Note that they polled 135 countries, not all of them.
    Likes Osprey liked this post

  7. #59147
    The Memes Justify the End Array EcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    738
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    6,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    I taught myself most of V.I. today.

    Found myself a good picture of a full face exposure directly facing the camera of course the lady on my avatar.

    By comparing many other examples of well known celebrities: I have determined she is INFJ.

    It was quite a hesitation because I was thinking of the FP type impression, now that I updated my framework in facial analysis. Whew.

    It's not hard to accept that she lives an Se lifestyle. When an interviewer asked what was her genre: She said it was "Fk a genre" she combines all sorts of songs, strongly resembling no favoritism or attachment to a particular sensory impression, giving it a scope of extraversion in sensation.

    Also in interviews she always stresses it is important to be surrounded by creative people mentioning possibly of an intuitive element. Now Se is in tandem with Ni, so it safe to say she has that.

    Her overall persona is calm and relaxed and it is not hard to see she is an introvert as her off time it may seem she heavily prefers introversion but can do well in groups and is thankful for what they give and has an attraction towards the symbolic and the mysterious.

    To add in another side, INFJ's are mesomorphic in body type according to another theory (roundish face).
    VI is unreliable.
    Also If I recall the initial research is from Russia.

    There's no strong reason why a correlation existing in russian populations should exist in others. Given all the environmental factors at play.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

    Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

    “I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

    "Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

  8. #59148
    failure to thrive Array AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni
    Posts
    5,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    VI is unreliable.
    Also If I recall the initial research is from Russia.

    There's no strong reason why a correlation existing in russian populations should exist in others. Given all the environmental factors at play.
    I believe in visual id of type. I use it often, and it is one of the deciding factors for me in typing.

    In fact, the fact that I do not look like an intp is the main and only reason I have a hard time believing I am an intp. (even tho the mbti official version said i am). However, I CAN look like an intp, but i do typically have an infj look (when my hair is long, which i prefer).


    Question: Do i look like an intp in my avvy??
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

    The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

    Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

    songofmary.wordpress.com


  9. #59149
    The Memes Justify the End Array EcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    738
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    6,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    I believe in visual id of type. I use it often, and it is one of the deciding factors for me in typing.

    In fact, the fact that I do not look like an intp is the main and only reason I have a hard time believing I am an intp. (even tho the mbti official version said i am). However, I CAN look like an intp, but i do typically have an infj look (when my hair is long, which i prefer).


    Question: Do i look like an intp in my avvy??
    I said it's unreliable. By which I mean, someone's internal processes will have an influence on how they look. Different facial expressions train different muscules and make your face look different. BUT still, not reliable, especially if only based on a picture as seeing people in person will give much more information.

    I can put on a soft facial expression and people will think I'm an F. Lots of uncertainty.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

    Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

    “I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

    "Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE
    Likes EJCC liked this post

  10. #59150
    Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    eNtP
    Enneagram
    359 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni
    Posts
    3,172

    Default

    J. Scott Crothers
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

    "Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO