User Tag List

Page 5912 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 49125412581258625902591059115912591359145922596260126412 ... LastLast
Results 59,111 to 59,120 of 67713

Thread: Random Thought Thread

failure to thrive Array AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    This is going to seem like a crazy comment, but I want to ask the question: have we finally given up on true love?

Every time two people meet each other other, they're afraid. There is a residual feeling of what could go wrong which didn't exist in past generations. I have tried to express this myself but it makes me sad, it makes me despair. Why can't we just throw our lives aside for someone else? What is holding us back? Often I feel like an alien in a world where everyone is afraid of what I'm looking for. Cowards. Pussies. Does anyone have a heart anymore?

I live in a world which is turning into shit and if you can't see that, you are part of the problem. Bring out the guns and the sabers. At least I can die for something I believe in Nobody believes in love anymore.

Why can't we just...understand each other again? Get your fucking act together and listen for once instead of being a self-righteous prick.
    Yesterday in my office I sat with an infj wounded soul. She is 24 and has a history of rape and molestation at a young age. She says she suffers from ptsd. She has been living on her own since she was 16 and is a (good) single mother of two children, expecting another.

She cried and cried to me because she has this awesome bf (baby in tummy's daddy) and he is a rare good guy, unlike all the other men she has known. She is happy and thankful to have such goodness in her life. He is great with her kids and they want to call him 'dad'.

The problem is she can't get her mind around all this goodness. She can't accept that she can actually rely on someone and that someone loves her. She feels unworthy of love and affection. Instead of feeling relief, she feels stress. She is habitually afraid old patterns will magically repeat themselves with this guy (even though everything is completely different this time around).

We had a really good session. I notice I am somewhat of a dogged counselor style. I don't like to do a lot of open-ended questions that will just waste everyone's time. I mean, I don't think it's good to give a lot of airtime to feelings when feelings are so often fucked up anyway. Voice them, yes, but move on to the why and the how and the what now. I sent her home with the task of doing something special for her bf that night, since she has been in her own head waaayyyy too much, and he has been like, "Whoa, what is wrong??"

Anyway, as the world heads toward endtimes and evil gains more ground, souls will feel more and more like this. It is the lie the enemy wants you to believe: you are unworthy of love.

Which simply isn't true. If you were unworthy of love, you wouldn't be here.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtP
    Enneagram
    359 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

... this doctor's office doesn't allow you to leave voicemails.

What. The. Hell.
    J. Scott Crothers
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtP
    Enneagram
    359 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Crabs View Post
    C'mon. Spoilers, man.

I didn't know that there were light sabers in that movie
    J. Scott Crothers
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics
    Likes Crabs liked this post

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

People seem pleased to see me. This is good.

MBTI
    INFJ

MC Lars is Eminem, and we all know who that is
    he's the guy who always writes the sickest lyrics on the planet.
    “Oh, what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive.”
    ― Walter Scott, Marmion

Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ Fᴇᴇʟs Lɪᴋᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

I'm going to play Animal Crossing: Game Cube again.

I'm so alone
    Trying to find my way back home to you
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

https://soundcloud.com/the-176/a-win...e-dandy-horses

Give this a listen, its some friends of mine who are in a band, the vocalist was at uni with me. I love it and I love the theme of the road home, return and travelling.

The instruments are damn fine too.
    Likes AphroditeGoneAwry liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

i cant believe we have a bible-pushing dominatrix who beats her children on typology central dot com
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Likes themightyfetus liked this post

Alchemist of life Array Coriolis's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    This is going to seem like a crazy comment, but I want to ask the question: have we finally given up on true love?

Every time two people meet each other other, they're afraid. There is a residual feeling of what could go wrong which didn't exist in past generations. I have tried to express this myself but it makes me sad, it makes me despair. Why can't we just throw our lives aside for someone else? What is holding us back? Often I feel like an alien in a world where everyone is afraid of what I'm looking for. Cowards. Pussies. Does anyone have a heart anymore?
    How do you know these concerns did not exist in past generations? It is only in recent times that people have married for love at all. Previously matches were made on the basis of more practical considerations: politics, family connections, land allocation, etc. Even today, young girls in many places are married off to much older men, as part of family bargains sometimes made before they were born. There is no love in this. It is love that often overrides those distinctions of culture and ethnicity that you prefer to see maintained. If you place "true love" first, then everything else must be secondary.

Quote Originally Posted by Crabs View Post
    If the Republic would just ban lightsabers from the universe then Sith Lords would no longer be able to use them. Problem solved!
    Lightsabers don't kill people; people kill people.
    Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it. We should remove the carrot and walk forward with our eyes open. -- Raistlin Majere
    Likes Petrahygen liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    614 sx/so
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    i cant believe we have a bible-pushing dominatrix who beats her children on typology central dot com
    We have a nice variety here.
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post